Information about Hotel Jee Ri Haveli
Many times people have dreamt of staying in a huge royal palace on the seashore,on the banks of a river or at least a place facing the water reservoir. There is such a place at GULAB SAGAR LAKE in JODHPUR. The 19th Century sandstone place built on a hillock facing GULAB SAGAR LAKE is one of such places that is definitely going to win your heart. It is very finely carved with latticed windows that allow the soft, cool breeze to blow into the interiors of the place. The embankments of the lake in front of the place have a domed structure that offers a fabulous view of the lake encircled by hills and an artificial cascading waterfall. It is a part of Jodhpur but enjoys the calmness away from the city crowd. The rooms and suites create an ambience that make you feel as if you are staying in a royal palace. You can even a walk through the bridge and also get to see black diamond fish and ducks on the lake. A hotel with a difference, Jee Ri Haveli combines the traditional Rajasthani style with contemporary comfort. The hotel offers 9 elegantly furnished air-conditioned and non air conditioned rooms with attached balconies offering tranquil sights of Gulab Sagar Lake. Reception hours: Every day: from 00:00 to 00:00
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- What the hotel offersSet against the Gulub Sagar lake, with the best views of Jodhpur’s historic and awe inspiring monuments, Jee Ri Haveli provides personalized services to ensure the best experience. At Jee Ri Haveli, “this is not your hotel, it is your home.” Jee Ri Haveli combines the traditional Marwar style with contemporary comfort. The hotel offers 9 elegantly furnished rooms with attached balconies where you can enjoy the cool breeze, watch the bustling city below and take in the tranquil sights of Jodhpur.
- LocationJee Ri Haveli is centrally located with easy access to all major attractions, including Mehran Gadh Fort, Umaid Palace, Mandore Gardens and Sadar Market (bazaar). The hotel can also design a personalized itinerary that might include a camel ride through the city to the top of the Mehran Gadh Fort, a traditional Ayurvedic massage, a picnic in the Mandore Gardens or beautiful Henna hand art.
- AccommodationDeuxe room : All bedrooms are air-conditioned, spacious and exquisitely decorated. Every room has an attached, Western style bathroom, flat screen televisions and balconies where one can sit to take in the fresh air and breathtaking views of Gulab Sagar Lake and the Jodhpur city. Deluxe rooms include window seating (alcove) and a sofa. Standard room All bedrooms are air-conditioned, spacious and exquisitely decorated. Every room has an attached, Western style bathroom, flat screen televisions and balconies where one can sit to take in the fresh air and breathtaking views of Gulab Sagar Lake and the Jodhpur city.
- Food and DrinkYou can’t beat a dining experience on Jee Ri Haveli’s rooftop restaurant, which has the highest 360 degree views in Jodhpur. All dishes are cooked with purified water and hygienically cleaned foods for safe eating. The menu is all home-cooked, family recipes that will delight your taste buds.
- Other facilities and services1.Roof Top Restaurant 2.Laundry 3. Travel Desk 4. Money Exchange 5. Doctor on Call 6. Internet 7. Wi-Fi 8. Camel/VIllage Safari
- Hairdressers/Beauty salon
- Business centre
- Hotel safe
- Air conditioning
- Free parking
- Car park
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Hotel bar
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Express check in and check out
- Car hire
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See