The Chandi Boutique Resort(4 stars)Batu Layar, Senggigi, Lombok, 83111 Senggigi View on map
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
- April 2013
We had a fantastic stay. Unfortunately, we were only here for 3 days but were Treated like royalty! Staff is very friendly and every wish from our eyes! Gladly we would have remained longer but we had some objectives before us. Resort is absolutely recommendable!
Quiet resort with great service
- November 2012
The chandi boutique resort a new hotel (opening november 2011), the louder small bungalows is. The majority is in order the pool designed, individual bungalows are located on a 2. level slightly further away from the beach/ pool. The front desk, the beach bar and the restaurant are generously and open architecture designed-wohlfühlcharakter available!
Small luxury resort with a good atmosphere
- July 2012
Somewhat below the coastal road, a few kilometers before senggigi, this small manageable, still very new bungalow complex. The total number of villas spread on two levels: on the upper level is possible 7 villas, a few meters the slope arranged in a you shape, the remaining 10 villas. This is everything; more does not exist. Within the B-form is a large lawn, all of the villas in the lower area has view of the sea, partly. A bit on the side. The rather unimpressive is right by the sea as well as the interesting building with the bar. Between ... restaurant and bar is the large swimming pool. A really cute, tasteful complex. Remarkable we found, that the palm trees to the part. In the roofs respectively walls were integrated. You have around built.! The whole hotel- respectively bungalow area seemed pielsauber and well maintained. The few guests came from different countries. The atmosphere was very pleasant. No noise, no speaker sounds, no animation: just total relaxation.
Information about The Chandi Boutique Resort
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThe hotel is located in Lombok Island's Senggigi area in Indonesia. Situated in a beautiful coconut grove on the west coast of Lombok Island and with an engaging beach, the property is a perfect place to stay for holidays and offers an exceptional level of comfort and tranquillity. This resort is a 5-minute drive from Senggigi's tourist centre and a 1.5-hour drive from Lombok International Airport.
- The air-conditioned club resort is set amidst scenic coconut groves and it offers views of the ocean. Guests are welcomed in a lobby with 24-hour reception and check-out service. Facilities include a hotel safe and a currency exchange. There are 17 guest rooms in total. Younger guests can let off steam in the children's playground and guests can dine at the bar and restaurant. This property features free wireless Internet access. Guests can take advantage of the room and laundry services on offer. Those arriving by car may leave their vehicle in the hotel's car park (fees apply). Moreover, guests can hire bicycles during their stay.
- All the rooms are tailored to satisfy guests' needs. The spacious air-conditioned villas come with high ceilings and modern interiors, an in-room safe and a desk. Each is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite/cable TV channels, a private patio and an en suite bathroom with a shower and a hairdryer. Guests can enjoy a good night's rest on their king-size bed. Facilities also include a direct dial telephone and Internet access. Each room has a kitchen with a minibar, fridge and tea and coffee making facilities.
- Guests can take a refreshing dip in the outdoor swimming pool and relax on sun loungers or at the poolside snack bar. Massage and spa treatments are available. There is a range of water sports on offer, including jet skiing, diving, surfing, windsurfing, motor boating, banana boating, sailing, catamaran sailing, canoeing and pedal boating. Paddle tennis and biking round off the recreational activities on offer. Sun loungers are also available at the sandy beach.
- The hotel serves a continental buffet breakfast. Lunch and dinner may be enjoyed à la carte or from the set menu.
- American Express, MasterCard and VISA are accepted as methods of payment at this hotel.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Non-smoking room
- Air conditioning
- Free parking
- Car park
- Writing bureau
- Satellite TV
- Coffee and tea
- Hair dryer
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Hotel bar
A choice of sports
- Outdoor pool
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See