Show on map:
Hotel review overview
Summary of guest reviews by category
- Hotel in generalPros
- Hotel in general (1) Comments related to "Hotel in general" found in 1 review
- " For a short vacation the hotel is to recommendable! We were also with the excursions very satisfied! The staff has all trouble around the Hotelgesten the Stay make it as pleasant as possible. We ... " read hotel reviewSeptember 2012
- Hotel in general (1)
Worst hotel ever!
- Hotel not recommended
- Proof of booking
- Skiing and winter sports
- March 2013
We have booked our skiing trip through travel agency for 3 days All Inclusive. Food: disgusting, uneatable, very poor choice! The pictures on their web site are LIES!!Reality is totally different. Staff: ignorant and totally unhelpful. Bar: because our group were All inclusive guests we got the cheapest beer you can get in the shop and only bottled beer poured into the plastic cup. Ski store-room: open and unsecure from 7am till 9pm. No camera system and not allowed to take ski into the hotel room. Reception: if you have any problem(sickness,etc.) in the middle of the night ..., you will find nobody in reception till the morning. Wi-Fi: 10euro charge! Rediculous! Non of us is demanding person at all. But Alpenhof Hotel is a 3 star hotel which obliges him to a far better service to its guests. We have paid for it and it was not that cheap! Somebody should seriously do some changes there! Upset and annoyed guests.
Holiday with the kitchen as 25 years ago
- Hotel not recommended
- Skiing and winter sports
- February 2013
We have been visiting many places in our popular destination - Carinthia, and this hotel is definitelly worsest from all we visited. Nice interior of the hotel, nice and clean room, cleaned every day. But.the staff is so unfriendly.answer you must wait, I don´t have 5 hands.etc.etc.and there is no service. You have to come to the bar and wait for your drinks. Then you have to move them by yourself to your table. Glasses were so dirty, as nobody washed them for a years. We prefered to use ours instead. There is usually nobody ... at the reception all day. Sometimes there was sitting an old man, who doesn´t speak english. Food serving to the guests is.something horrible!! After 2 days we prefered to eat somewhere else, because.we were laughing everytime we got a plate. Where is an austrian hospitaly and really nice local serving food?? We felt as somewhere 25 years ago.every morning similar 2 types of cheese.2 types of salami.horrible.special menu for the children is.sausage with bread and ketchup, pizza with ketchup.pasta with ketchup. cheese palte with bread ( rest from the breakfast ).that´s something what children likes, but we as a parents definitelly don´t want to offer them s.t like this. Twice was slalt buffet, what means first day.iceberg salad, carrot and beet root and one garlic dressing. Second day was only an iceberg salad but 2 dressing-D. That was the worsest thing of our stay. But you can get not far away from there is Spittal nice local trout fish.with herb butter, potatoes and fresh vegetable salat for 8 EUR. That´s what the guests want to try!!!!!.not a pasta.steak in egg tapenade served with overcooked pasta covered with ketchup. We will laught for a long time, when we will think about this hotel. But the place is nice, well equiped!!! Just one last thing. For the internet connection - be ready to pay 10 EUR for the internet. Someone, if is on the reception can give you a code to your notebook. But only them can do that-(.because we had one notebook and our children they had 2 tablets. But you don´t pay connection for the room, but for each device. So it means you have devices in 1 room, you have to pay 3 connections. I think in the year 2013 is not normal, but.welcome to Alpenhotel in Obervellach.
Price-service for three stars good
- Recommended hotel
- Other stay
- August 2012
For a short vacation the hotel is to recommendable! We were also with the excursions very satisfied! The staff has all trouble around the Hotelgesten the Stay make it as pleasant as possible. We as family with a child we were satisfied.
Information about Hotel Alpenhof
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- The hotel offers a safe, internet access, wireless internet access, a restaurant, a dining area, a café and a bar. Children can have fun playing in the garden. Guests can use the parking spaces if required.
- Guests will also find a balcony in most rooms. Cots are available for children. A telephone, a TV and a radio are provided as standard. In each of the bathrooms, guests will find a shower and a spa bath.
- The hotel offers an indoor pool. The terrace is the perfect place to while away the time. The hot tub offers revitalisation. Leisure options at the hotel include a gym, a sauna, a steam bath and massage treatments. For a fee, horse riding and a spa are also available. Guests wishing to make their stay even more relaxing can visit the spa area, which offers a solarium.
- Various meals and board options are bookable. Guests can choose from breakfast, lunch, dinner and All-inclusive. The hotel additionally offers snacks. The establishment serves alcohol-free drinks.
- The following credit cards are accepted at the hotel: American Express, VISA, Diners Club and MasterCard.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Hotel safe
- Writing bureau
- Pets allowed
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See