Hotel Shangri-la(3 stars)75 Bandaran Berjaya, P.O.Box 11718 View on map
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
For stopover enough
- Recommended hotel
- Other stay
- April 2012
We had in this hotel only one between night before our Flight to Sandakan. It is not centrally located, but the Waterfrond Esplanade, as well as the center with many options for shopping is well within walking distance. The immediate vicinity of the hotel is not so great. The rooms were basic with small, but really clean bathroom. The room only a window, the rather high, therefore hardly view. We didn't have breakfast, there we had very early to our Flight had. However was the buffet at this early time ( before 06:00 o'clock) open. For a stopover the ... hotel is definitely recommendable. But even at 2a 3 days I would another hotel, especially with a pool, prefer.
Information about Hotel Shangri-la
Hotel description *
- LocationThe hotel is to be found one kilometre from the historic Atkinson Clock Tower - the starting point for excursions out of Kota Kinabalu. It is also a 10-minute drive from Kota Kinabalu International Airport.
- As one of the Sabah's first full service hotels, it is renowned locally for its cosiness, comfort and convenience. In order to provide premier service to guests its standards have been forever improving since it opened its doors. The city hotel has air conditioning and comprises a total of 121 rooms. Guests are welcomed in the lobby, which offers a 24-hour reception and a 24-hour check-out service as well as a hotel safe and lift access to upper floors. Guests can enjoy a drink at the café and dine in the restaurant. Business travellers will appreciate the convenience of conference facilities, while all guests can make use of Internet service, which is available at the lobby 24 hours a day using a coin token. Further amenities include room and laundry services as well as a car park for those arriving by car. Guests are welcome to take up the hotel's offer of bicycle hire.
- The ‘home away from home’ guest rooms and suites are complemented by the panoramic view of the city and the Islands of Tunku Abdul Rahman Marine Park. They are known to be totally comfortable. All rooms are moreover en suite with a shower and a hairdryer. Guests can look forward to a good night’s rest on their double or king-size bed. Satellite/cable TV, a radio, Internet access as well as an ironing set and air conditioning are provided as standard in all accommodation units.
- The coffee house offers international cuisine. The hotel serves a continental breakfast buffet, while the lunchtime and evening meals can be enjoyed as a buffet, à la carte or as a set menu.
- The hotel accepts all credit cards, such as American Express, JCB, MasterCard and VISA.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Luggage room
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-smoking room
- Hotel safe
- Air conditioning
- Free parking
- Car park
- Satellite TV
- Coffee and tea
- Hotel bar
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Airport transfer
- Free Wifi access included
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See