Hotel Sol Cala Blanca(4 stars)C/ Duque de Extremera nº 16 07181 Palamnova, Calvia Mallorca View on map
At a glance
- Great hotel (2) "Great hotel" found in 2 reviews
- " Staff great hotel Flop "April 2012
- " was a nice stay , very nice, helpful staff, attention was given to cleanliness, location right on the beach ... "November 2011
- Really central location (1) "Really central location" found in 1 review
- " All coworkers give themselves very much trouble, that nice. But the state of the hotel also not better. Rather Dirty! Food variety very plentiful, however no variety. Advantage: really central location at the beach. To the bus/ taxi Rank 2 minutes. "April 2012
- Very nice, helpful staff (1) "Very nice, helpful staff" found in 1 review
- " was a nice stay, very nice, helpful staff , attention was given to cleanliness, location right on the beach (clean) from Palmanova, good ... "November 2011
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Summary of guest reviews by category
- Hotel in general
- Is Central (1) Comments related to "Location" found in 1 review
- " All coworkers give themselves very much trouble, that nice. But the state of the hotel also not better. Rather Dirty! Food variety very plentiful, however no variety. Advantage: really central location at the beach. To the bus/ taxi Rank 2 minutes. " read hotel reviewApril 2012
- Is Central (1)
Hotel directly by the beach
- Recommended hotel
- Proof of booking
- City break
- March 2013
For season opening the hotel was not yet 100% ig prepared. Only a few guests filled the building. But were the buffets to the breakfast and dinner good and sufficient stocked. The staff was friendly and helpful. It is a small parking lot available. The hotel is something ' in the years' old. However, it will be a year in parts renovated. So are the terrace and the außenpoolanlagen with new seats very presentable decorated. Nevertheless, there are deficiencies for example the indoor swimming pool. This has no showers, the glass enclosure is thermally not isolated. During our stay there ... was no wi-fi available - according to the statement of the management but short-term operation. There the value for money and the location of the hotel harmonious are, we can the sol blanca recommend it.
- Hotel not recommended
- Beach holiday
- May 2012
In the lobby everything seemed very new and modern if you however on the rooms is the full reverse. From Schuhabdrücken on the ceiling, schimmelnde citizens of cushions on the beach chairs on the balcony. Double beds are single beds in a movement apart slides. In the bath the seals around the washbasin already moldy. The Amalie on the shower head was already complete and it was not comfortable in the hand to take. In the bathroom there was a small window something however for Versorgungsschaft leads and only with a piece cardboard was locked in the indoor pool were ... the director and the railing from rust. The hotel staff on Spanish on the guests was taken.
Very caring, nice staff, good location
- Recommended hotel
- Proof of booking
- Other stay
- November 2011
was a nice stay, very nice, helpful staff, attention was given to cleanliness, location right on the beach (clean) from Palmanova, good connections to Palma and other villages, lots of opportunities for shopping on site and in the hotel was more than just satisfying place magalluf. Single room on the small side but perfectly adequate, very quiet, with minibar, balcony, safety deposit box, hair dryer... The property would love to stay there again.
Staff great hotel Flop
- Hotel not recommended
- Countryside & spa
- November 2011
All coworkers give themselves very much trouble, that nice. But the state of the hotel also not better. Rather Dirty! Food variety very plentiful, however no variety. Advantage: really central location at the beach. To the bus/ taxi Rank 2 minutes.
Information about Hotel Sol Cala Blanca
Hotel description *
- LocationThis comfortable hotel lies directly beside the sea and enjoys fantastic views out over Palma Nova Beach. The resort centre with its many shops, entertainment venues, restaurants and bars lies a few minutes walk away (approximately 100 m). Links to the public transport network may be reached in just a few minutes on foot (50 m) and the island capital of Palma lies 16 km away whilst it is about 24 km to Mallorca's international airport.
- Surrounded by 300 m² of beautiful gardens, this beachside hotel comprises 4 floors with a total of 176 double rooms as well as 4 suites. Facilities include a foyer with a 24-hour reception desk, lifts, a currency exchange facility and safes in addition to a bar, a café, an air-conditioned à la carte restaurant with highchairs for infants, a public Internet terminal (for an additional fee), a TV room and a games room. Medical assistance rounds off the hotel's offerings.
- Each of the welcoming rooms comes with an en suite bathroom, a hairdryer, a hire safe, a direct dial telephone, satellite/ cable TV, central heating and a sitting area.
- There is a covered swimming pool (which is heated in the Winter) in the outdoor complex as well as a children's pool, a poolside bar and a sun terrace with parasols and sun loungers laid out ready for use. There is also an indoor pool and table tennis table available for use and the nearest golf course is approximately 300 m away
- Guests may select their breakfast, lunch and evening meal from an ample buffet; lunch and the evening meal can be taken à la carte or chosen from a menu.
- American Express, Diners Club and VISA are all accepted as methods of payment.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- LocationThe Sol Cala Blanca is located directly opposite the sea, on the Palma Nova beach and close to its commercial and tourist center. 3 km distance from the harbor of Puerto Portals, various golf courses are between 5 and 20 km away, the historical city center of Palma 13 km, and the airport 24 km.
- Food and DrinkBuffet-style restaurant serving breakfast and dinner. A la carte menus for lunch (open from 8 am to 10 am; from 1 pm to 3 pm and from 7 pm to 10 pm) Snack bar in the pool area
- LeisureOutdoor swimming pool, covered swimming pool (heated in winter) Towel service in the pool area Table tennis on the beach Tennis club nearby 3 Golf Clubs a few kms away Children's playgroung next to the hotel
- Other facilities and services161 double rooms, 15 singles and 4 suites; almost all of the rooms have a terrace with sea views Fully equipped bathroom with hair-dryer Air-conditioning Heating Satellite TV Direct dial telephone Minibar Safe deposit box Cybercafé (additional charge) Hairdresser Parking Shops, banks and travel agencies nearby Taxis 50 mts away
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-smoking room
- Play rooms
- Hotel safe
- Central heating
- Air conditioning
- Car park
- Writing bureau
- Satellite TV
- Hair dryer
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Pets allowed
- Hotel bar
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
- Outdoor pool
- Beauty treatments
Other hotel information
- City hotel
- 24 hour reception
- Babysitting/Child services
- Car hire
- Information desk
- Currency exchange
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See