Hotel Parador de Trujillo(4 stars)Santa Beatriz de Silva, 1 10200 Trujillo View on map
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Visit is worthwhile, Trujillo is very nice,
- May 2012
Big room in the old building of the monastery. Beautiful Cloister. Pool from June open ; Trujillo with cathedral and palaces worth it, park Monfragüe very nearby, ideal for bird watching, hiking...
Information about Hotel Parador de Trujillo
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThe hotel is located in the town centre where guests will find restaurants, and links to the public transport network. Trujillo is 48 km from Cáceres along the main N521 road, where there are shops, a station and the medieval city. It is 90 km to Mérida via the Autovia de Extremadura dual carriageway and around 250 km to Madrid by the same road.
- This establishment, housed in the former Santa Clara Convent dating from 1545, is ideal for a restful holiday, for leisure activities and for business travellers alike. The interiors are comfortable and friendly with details remaining from the building's former life as a convent. It has spacious function rooms and one dining room set within the walls of the convent's church. It comprises a total of 50 elegant guest rooms and further facilities on offer to guests at this historical establishment include air conditioning, a lobby area with a 24-hour reception, a hotel safe, a currency exchange facility, 3 lifts, a bar, a dining room and WLAN/Internet access. Guests may also take advantage of the room and laundry services. The hotel offers outside parking (free) and garage parking (extra charges apply).
- The rooms are peaceful and offer a private bathroom with a shower/bathtub as well as a hairdryer, a direct dial telephone, a TV, Internet access, a minibar, a king-size or double bed, centrally regulated air conditioning and heating and a safe. The rooms also feature either a balcony or a terrace.
- The hotel features an open air swimming pool with sun loungers and parasols. Guests may enjoy horse riding and cycling as well as excursions to Trujillo, the churches of Santa María and San Martín, San Carlos Palace, Pizarro's House-Museum, the castle and the city walls. Golf fans will find the nearest golf course a 35-minute drive away.
- Guests may select their breakfast from a continental buffet, and guests may choose their midday and evening meals from a menu in the restaurant.
- American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard and VISA are accepted at this hotel.
- The hotel offers outside parking (free) and garage parking (extra charges apply).
- Guests arriving by car from Madrid should take the Autovia de Extremadura dual carriageway. From Mérida (Badajoz), take the Autovia de Extremadura, and from Cáceres take the N521.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-smoking room
- Hotel safe
- Central heating
- Air conditioning
- Free parking
- Hotel bar
- Breakfast in the room
- Packed lunches
A choice of sports
- Outdoor pool
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Information desk
- Currency exchange
- Free Wifi access included