K+K Hotel Picasso(4 stars)Passeig de Picasso 26-30, 08003 Barcelona View on map
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
A winner in Barcelona!
- January 2014
This was at excellent hotel - i would definitly recommend it to others. The location in el born what great - surrounded by great restaurants and shops and easy walk to the beach.
Very nice city break.
- Nachweis erbracht
- January 2014
The hotel Picasso is a very schoönes small hotel and very centrally located to nearly all the sights of Barcelona location. Conclusion: we would go there again anytime.
Ideal for a city trip ☺
- December 2013
This hotel is ideal for a city trip. We stayed over new year's eve and the first time in Barcelona. The location is excellent, the bus stop is right in front of the door, city, soppingmöglichkeiten, bars and clubs a few minutes walking distance. The hotel itself offers but not really much. We had booked üf and were the whole day in the room, therefore ok. The breakfast is every day the same, the ordered fried eggs arrived very late and then also puschiert at. It was very busy, but did not wait until a table was free. Room was ... ok, we had to the courtyard, so quiet. On my pillows were white stains on it and the bed sheets had some red stains, they were also the other days there! Room was cleaned every day and stocked. Staff is very helpful and efficient here. They are all always friendly and good to the guests to ☺ Conclusion: for a 3 tägige city journey optimally and highly recommended. Recommendation: • topless bus (the red tur nehmrn ) and the stadttur make the hill off and the large terrace. Since it is a terrace from there you can the city and the blue more enjoyable. The view is unbeatable great. • the rambler the fish market visit and the freshly prepared fish dishes not to be missed, the here are fish lovers 100% of their costs. It is a pleasure and the prices are pretty good. • flamenko and opera highly recommended. Right on the rampler gives it many offers. One should not miss. • tapas and wine and specialities are of course and nearly everywhere well. • disco opium is also highly recommended. Was located directly on the beach promenade is very large and nice.
Suitable space to the city to enjoy.
- Nachweis erbracht
- November 2013
The room, the we had was on the street side. The had traffic noise with itself. The soundproof windows did its service, so with the windows closed the night's sleep was secured. The breakfast left nothing to be desired, the quality of the food was very good. For us a joy!
- Nachweis erbracht
- November 2013
Great hotel for a city break to Barcelona! Is very convenient, right on the gothic quarter, and within walking distance to the Ramblas. Many bars and restaurants are nearby. From the airport take the bus and then still some stops on the metro within easy reach. Very nice rooms (not huge, but it was enough), everything was very clean, nice and clean bathroom. Free safe, good minibar. Very comfortable bed (had the reservation for a double bed and received) with good feather bed. The breakfast is really very good! There is a nespresso machine, but you can also filter coffee. ... Very good selection, also a cava bottle was always there. Very attentive staff. To only recommend! A tip: better a room to the backyard ask, since before the hotel a relatively busy street.
Information about K+K Hotel Picasso
The new K+K Hotel Picasso opened in summer 2012, bring a K+K boutique hotel with its usual elegant facilities to the lively city of Barcelona, Spain. The “avant-garde architecture” of the new K+K Hotel in the chic El Born district of Barcelona blends in harmoniously with its historic surroundings on the “Passeig de Picasso“. The luxurious interiors of our Barcelona hotel in elegant-modern design is tastefully complemented by upscale, quality furnishings. The new K+K Hotel in Barcelona is situated close to the centre in the exclusive district “El Born”. An ideal point of departure to discover the fascinating city; the “Ramblas”, the cathedral “Santa Maria del Mar”, the beach promenades and the port are all just a stone’s throw away from the new 4-star K+K Hotel Picasso in Barcelona. Whether you are looking to stay in a business hotel in Barcelona or you're just visiting Barcelona for sighseeing: the new K+K Hotel in El Born is sure to impress. Business hours of reception: Every day: from 00:00 to 00:00
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- What the hotel offersWith the new K+K Hotel Picasso K+K Hotels bring a hotel with its usual elegant facilities to the lively city of Barcelona, Spain. The “avant-garde architecture” of the new K+K Hotel in the chic El Born district of Barcelona will blend in harmoniously with its historic surroundings on the “Passeig de Picasso“. The luxurious interiors of our Barcelona hotel in elegant-modern design will be tastefully complemented by upscale, quality furnishings.
- LocationThe new K+K Hotel in Barcelona is situated close to the centre in the exclusive “El Born” district. An ideal point of departure to discover the fascinating city, the “Ramblas”, the cathedral “Santa Maria del Mar”, the beach promenades and the port are all just a stone’s throw away from the new K+K Hotel Picasso in Barcelona. Whether you are looking to stay at a business hotel in Barcelona or are visiting Barcelona for pleasure: the new K+K Hotel in El Born is sure to impress.
- AccommodationOur stylishly designed rooms radiate warm elegance and comfort. The careful selection of high quality fabrics and finest textiles enhance the unique ambiance of the rooms. Guest beds with top quality mattresses and duck down duvets ensure a restful sleep at K+K Hotel Picasso Barcelona, Spain. We have 92 guestrooms, air-conditioned and outfitted for your convenience to ensure you enjoy your stay. All guestrooms feature en suite bathrooms, WC, hairdryer, magnifying cosmetic mirror, 220 V socket, as well as sound-proof windows, safe, minibar, desk, telephone, tea and coffee making facilities, flat screen cable TV, electronic door lock and free Internet connection.
- Food and DrinkStart the new day inspired by our stylish, harmonious Barcelona surroundings, inviting you to enjoy the buffet – laden with enticing, lovingly prepared delicacies – in peace and tranquility. Choose from a wide variety of high-quality dishes, including many regional specialties at K+K Hotel Barcelona. Throughout the morning, between 7.00am and 11.00am (until midday on weekends and public holidays), our attentive, friendly staff will attend to your every need, pampering you with tea, coffee and local specialties – or, if you prefer, a glass of sparkling wine to celebrate your stay at Picasso Hotel Barcelona.
- LeisureRooftop pool: Enjoy spectacular city views while relaxing by our heated rooftop pool.
- Non-smoking room
- Hotel safe
- Air conditioning
- Writing bureau
- Additional childrens' bed
- Satellite TV
- Coffee and tea
- Hair dryer
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Pets allowed
- Hotel bar
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
- Outdoor pool
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See