Hotel Hilton Dublin Airport(4 stars)Northern Cross, Malahide Road D17 Coolock, Dublin View on map
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Good breakfast, nice Irish bar in the hotel
- Nachweis erbracht
- November 2013
This is not exactly airport hotel. It is located about 10 minutes away from airport. Hotel receptionist was friendly and competent and knew HHonors rules precisely. He gave us breakfast vouchers and welcome drink vouchers in the bar. Breakfast was good so was bar. Hotel has its own parking garage which costs 5 euros.
Adequate airport hotel
- November 2013
This is a typical airport hotel. We arrived very early, but were able to check into our room immediately. The hotel is a short walk from a bus stop, which you can use to travel to Dublin town center. As a Hilton Gold member, I received free breakfast. The breakfast was simply amazing, especially the black and white pudding. There are virtually no options for dining out in the area, so there's no other choice than dinner in the hotel. My Thai Salad wasn't especially good. The room was ok, thought the air conditioning is quite noisy.
Great hotel for an early flight
- September 2013
We stayed here recently because we had a 05:30 flight from Dublin airport. Everthing went smoothly. The room was modern and spacious with complimentary water and fruit. The bar had the best burger I've eaten in a long time. Staff were friendly and helpful and the shuttle bus in the morning had us at the airport in about 10 minutes. The only "negative" I could mention is that the internet was only free in the lobby and not in the rooms.
Convenient airport stay.
- September 2013
Stay here as I have to catch an early flight out of Dublin in the next day morning. The rooms were big and comfortable and have a king-sized bed and bathroom which was well stocked with amenities.
Comfortable stay at reasonable price
- August 2013
A comfortable stay with 24 hour Tesco hypermarket across the junction. Only small issue was our room had an adjoining room and we were able to hear our neighbour. Breakfast service was a good hot buffet
Information about Hotel Hilton Dublin Airport
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThis airport hotel lies some 5 km from Dublin city centre. Bars, pubs, clubs and nightlife spots can be found 4 km away, whilst there are shops just 50 m from the hotel’s front door. Malahide castle and beach can be reached in 10 and 20 minutes respectively by car. Dublin Airport is 9 km from the hotel.
- The 166-room hotel is fully air-conditioned and features a lobby with 24-hour reception and check-out service, a hotel safe, currency exchange facilities, cloakroom and lift access. There is an on-site café, bar, pub and restaurant, as well as conference facilities and WLAN Internet access. Room and laundry services are provided, and guests arriving by car can leave their vehicles in the hotel’s outdoor and underground car parks.
- The welcoming and spacious guest rooms (26 m²) have large soundproofed windows. Guests can catch up with their work at the large desk with ergonomic chair or take time off in the easy chair. Guest rooms also feature high-speed Internet access and cable TV. The family rooms (33 m²) are perfect for the whole family, and the deluxe rooms (26 m²) are decorated in calming tones and feature partial sea or city views. The guest rooms are all en suite and feature a hairdryer, direct dial telephone, minibar, tea and coffee making facilities, an iron and ironing board and a safe. Individually regulated air conditioning and heating units also come as standard.
- The nearest golf course is at Malahide, some 4 km from the hotel. The hotel also features an on-site gym, which guests can use free of charge.
- Solas restaurant is set over 2 levels with floor-to-ceiling windows and serves modern Irish and international cuisine. Here guests can enjoy a continental or a full Irish breakfast. Locals and guests can also relax in the bar and have a drink or a light meal.
- The hotel accepts all of the following credit cards: American Express, Diners Club, Discover Card, Laser Card, Maestro Card, MasterCard and VISA.
- A free shuttle bus runs from Dublin Airport to the hotel 7 days a week on request. There is a white courtesy phone which dials through to the hotel in the arrivals hall in the airport. Please contact the hotel to confirm the shuttle timetable.
- From the airport: Follow signs to the M1 and head towards Dublin. Take the M50 exit and follow the N32 towards Malahide. After about 3 minutes the hotel can be seen on the left-hand side at the junction of the N32 and R108 (Malahide Road).
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Hairdressers/Beauty salon
- Business centre
- Hotel safe
- Air conditioning
- Car park
- Writing bureau
- Coffee and tea
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Pets allowed
- Fire alarm
- Hotel bar
- Breakfast buffet
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
- Spa centre
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Airport transfer
- 24 hour security
- Car hire
- Information desk
- Currency exchange
- Pets allowed
- All public and private areas are no smoking zones
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See