At a glance
- Great view (2) "Great view" found in 2 reviews
- " Great view "June 2012
- " Very beautiful hotel with a magnificent view on the Sagrada Familia and on the roof terrace with 360 degrees view Barcelona. Underground ... "June 2012
- Very beautiful hotel (1) "Very beautiful hotel" found in 1 review
- " Very beautiful hotel with a magnificent view on the Sagrada Familia and on the roof terrace with 360 degrees view ... "June 2012
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Summary of guest reviews by category
- Hotel in general
I'll gladly go again!
- January 2014
A modern design, plenty of space, nice bathroom with large shower area. No noises from the other rooms. Only weak point was a window not good castle and thus a background noise Offered. Very varied breakfast buffet. Ideal location, close to metro station and very close to the Sagrada Familia.
Great view of the Sagrada Familia.
- January 2014
Once thanks to the lh travel team: all our 'extra' wishes were fulfilled! All further statements relate (if room relevant) on room number 803 (last floor) 1) upgrade page Sagrada Familia view - 25 Euro/day absolutely recommendable! Sunrise next to/behind Sagrada Familia, blue hour Sagrada Familia. A better view you can only from the roof terrace of the hotel (on our room). Location/view 5 - stars. Plus auxiliary star for a quiet location without durchgangsstraßenlärm, because direction sagard 2) size rooms is adequate, but for a 4 stars hotel we are used to larger. Negative: window could be only tilted. ... Positive: top cleanliness - perfect cleaning staff 3) breakfast for us was ok, but for a 4 stars hotel we are more choices. Once again: we! Were satisfied 4) service (breakfast/reception) always friendly, attentive, helpful, solution-oriented way. Had 'lh online check-in' problems with the printer (the problem sit mostly in front of the pc), the front desk has it engaged solved. 5) wi-fi is available in the hotel free of charge, also applies to the internet computer with printer in the bar area 6) area: metro station 'around the corner' about 100 meters, many small recommended tapas bars, cerveserias, restaurants with a typical local crowd and the offer in the immediate vicinity, also applies to small shops for commodities (drinks etc.) (for those who need it - also in the immediate vicinity of burger king, McDonald's, KFC); conclusion: we enjoyed it, as tourist under catalans/spanish to live Summary: we stayed 5 nights at the hotel and we can also our best friends - complete satisfaction thus with us and we will come again!
Great hotel, in a good location
- July 2013
The hotel was wonderful, the employees were very friendly and with questions always helped us out. Sagard familia in the immediate vicinity, i can really recommend the hotel, on a return visit Barcelona i'm sure come back to this hotel.
Great rooftop terrace!
- July 2013
Wow, the roof of the Hotel Ayre rosellón is wonderful - a better view of the sagard familia in Barcelona find!
- June 2013
Very good and very centrally located hotel. Perfect for a city trip! Underground in the immediate vicinity of Sagrada Familia. Hotel with wonderful roof terrace!
Information about Ayre Hotel Rosellón
Information from HolidayCheck
Information from HolidayCheck *
- What the hotel offersAyre Hotel Rosellon The Ayre Hotel Rosellon is a 4 star hotel located in the shadow of the iconic Sagrada Familia in the heart of Barcelona. A modern hotel, the Ayre Hotel Rosellon is favored by young travelers and couples. The Ayre Hotel Rosellon features a modern design that complements its surroundings. Providing guests with a view of the Sagrada Familia from its roof terrace, the hotel is located right in the center of Bracelona's tourist area. The hotel is family-friendly, even offering a toy pool, while a cafe terrace, restaurant and free Wi-Fi internet connection are also available to guests. The reception is open 24 hours a day, while breakfast is available in the hotel restaurant.
- LocationThe Ayre Hotel Rosellon stands in the shadow of Gaudi's Sagrada Familia, Barcelona's most iconic landmark and biggest tourist attraction. As such, the area surrounding the hotel is filled with tourist-friendly shops, bars and restaurants. The hotel's central location also means that it is served by numerous bus and metro links, connecting guests to all areas of the city.
- AccommodationThere are modern 105 rooms available in the hotel, including 80 standard/double rooms and 25 suites. It is possible to request a room that looks out over the Sagrada Familia. Each room of the hotel come with a range of modern amenities such as free mineral water, free WI-FI, safety box, satellite TV and a hairdryer, while the suite rooms also provide bathrobes, slippers and a Jacuzzi in the bathroom.
- Food and DrinkThe hotel is home to both a cafe bar and a restaurant that provide morning, afternoon and evening meals to all guests. A continental breakfast is available to all guests in the hotel's restaurant and consists of a choice between a continental buffet and a hot meal. Snacks and room service are also available throughout the day and early evening.
- LeisureThe Ayre Hotel Rosellon provides guests with a roof terrace chill-out area that offers views of the Sagrada Familia. There is also a cafe-bar here, which can be enjoyed during the warm season, and a toy pool for children. The hotel's central location places guests in the heart of the city's major tourist area, with numerous landmarks and buildings within easy walking distance.
- Other facilities and servicesThe Ayre Hotel Rosellon provides a private car park to guests of the hotel.
* HolidayCheck does not assume liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ at the time of booking from the description presented here. Solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form will be offered.
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-smoking room
- Business centre
- Hotel safe
- Central heating
- Air conditioning
- Computer connection
- Satellite TV
- Hair dryer
- Electronic room keys
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Diabetic menu
- Hotel bar
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
- Spa centre
- Beauty treatments
Other hotel information
- Design hotel
- 24 hour reception
- Gay friendly
- Car hire
- Information desk
- Currency exchange
- Free Wifi access included
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See