At a glance
- Great hotel (2) "Great hotel" found in 2 reviews
- " Great hotel for locals and tourists "April 2012
- " A very nice hotel . Cheap and good. Varied food and drinks. Alcohol. Moderate prices. Very good service, front ... "April 2012
- Varied food (1) "Varied food" found in 1 review
- " A very nice hotel. Cheap and good. Varied food and drinks. Alcohol. Moderate prices. Very good service, front desk very helpful and competent. ... "April 2012
- Very good service (1) "Very good service" found in 1 review
- " A very nice hotel. Cheap and good. Varied food and drinks. Alcohol. Moderate prices. Very good service , front desk very helpful and competent. Room was a little clairaudient-ear plugs help. Is ... "April 2012
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Summary of guest reviews by category
- Hotel in general
- Service Friendliness (1) Comments related to "Service" found in 1 review
- " A very nice hotel. Cheap and good. Varied food and drinks. Alcohol. Moderate prices. Very good service, front desk very helpful and competent. Room was a little clairaudient-ear plugs help. Is ... " read hotel reviewApril 2012
- Service Friendliness (1)
Hotel diwane -a repeated stay is worthwhile
- Recommended hotel
- City break
- October 2012
In the hotel diwane is not more everything new, but the atmosphere and the daily cleaning convinced us. There were mainly french nationalities represented, the could with the staff well as entertain. We spoke no french, but English or arabic. The front desk understood English perfectly, the waiters or the cleaning staff not. The hotel lies a little outside the city center, but the way is worthwhile. After about 20 minutes along a zitronenallee one arrives to the center. We had the half board, the breakfast was always the same, however are omelets and pancakes freshly made. The dinner was ... a little varied. For the price we paid, completely ok and recommendable.
Great hotel for locals and tourists
- Recommended hotel
- City break
- January 2012
A very nice hotel. Cheap and good. Varied food and drinks. Alcohol. Moderate prices. Very good service, front desk very helpful and competent. Room was a little clairaudient-ear plugs help. Is located in the modern part of Marrakech is conveniently located.
Information about Hotel Diwane
Hotel description *
- LocationThis hotel is located in the city centre, in the Guéliz district and is an ideal point of departure for walks around the city and visits to cultural sites. The medina is 2 km away and it is 70 km to Oukaimeden. Marrakech Airport is just 4 km from the hotel.
- Renovated in 2008, this hotel is built in style of traditional Moroccan houses and riads and combines this traditional element with convenient facilities for its guests. The lines and warm colours of the hotel interiors, mix Zellige Fassi, marble and mosaics and offer a true haven of peace. This city hotel comprises a total of 115 rooms spread over 5 floors as well as a garden and a terrace. Facilities on offer to guests at this air-conditioned establishment include a lobby area with a 24-hour reception and check-out service, a hotel safe, a currency exchange facility and lift access. It also offers a newspaper stand, a hairdressing salon, a bar, a restaurant, conference facilities and WLAN Internet access. There is parking available for those arriving by car.
- The rooms are fitted out in Moroccan style and equipped with a telephone, individually adjustable air conditioning, a private bathroom with a bathtub and a hairdryer as well as a safe, satellite TV and a minibar/ fridge. They also come with a king-size or double bed and either a balcony or a terrace.
- At the spa centre guests can enjoy a real traditional Hammam beauty ritual (charges apply), including massage with black soap, a traditional bodyscrub, a fresh orange rinse and a mist of orange flower water. The hotel also features an outdoor pool with a children's pool and a poolside snackbar, sun loungers and parasols. Guests may also relax in the sauna or work out in the gym (an additional fee applies to both).
- Breakfast and dinner are served buffet-style and lunch may be selected from a choice of 3 first courses, 2 main courses and 3 desserts.
- American Express, MasterCard and VISA are accepted at this hotel.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Business centre
- Hotel safe
- Central heating
- Air conditioning
- Free parking
- Car park
- Writing bureau
- Satellite TV
- Hair dryer
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Fire alarm
- Hotel bar
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
- Spa centre
Other hotel information
- City hotel
- 24 hour reception
- Car hire
- Information desk
- Currency exchange
- Pets allowed
- Free Wifi access included
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See