We are searching for the best available offers...
Information about Hotel Bellevue
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThe hotel is centrally located in a quiet and relaxing area and offers breathtaking views of the lake, castle and the Berne Alps. It is easily reachable by car (the nearest motorway exit is 1.2 km away) and by public transport (Spiez train station is 300 m away and there is a local bus station in front of the hotel). The main attractions including Spiez Castle and the lakeshores (boat excursions) are within walking distance of the hotel. Niesen Summit Railway and the historic town of Thun (Old Town with a castle and museums) are reachable in less than 15 minutes. Interlaken is 17 km away and Berne is 37 km away. Bern International Airport is approximately 28 km from the hotel.
- The cosy historical hotel, built in 1900 and renovated in 2005, offers a magnificent view over Spiez Castle, Lake Thun and the snow-topped mountain peaks (Eiger Mönch and Jungfrau) of the Bernese Oberland Alps. Guests are welcomed in the lobby, which features lift access to the upper floors. Guests can dine in the excellent gastronomic restaurant (14 Gault Millau points) with its sunny terrace. In addition to the 18 guest rooms, the hotel offers a wide range of further amenities including meeting and banquet facilities, free wireless Internet access, as well as free parking spaces and a secure bike storage room.
- The cosy non-smoking rooms are appointed with a lot of wood and feature an en suite bathroom with a shower, WC and hairdryer. Rooms come further equipped with cable TV, a radio and a direct dial telephone. They face south and offer a beautiful view of Lake Thun and the famous mountain tops of the Bernese Oberland. They either have a small balcony or direct access to the terrace, as well as featuring central heating and individually regulated air conditioning as standard.
- Fans of the fairway can head to the nearest golf course, Golf Club Thunersee, which is approximately 10 km from the hotel.
- A hearty buffet breakfast is served each morning.
- MasterCard, VISA and some debit cards are accepted as methods of payment.
- The reception is open Monday, Tuesday and from Thursday until Saturday from 8 am to 10 pm. Guests are requested to contact the hotel in advance, if arriving outside these hours.
- Join motorway A8 (from Berne/Thun via motorway A6) and take exit 19-Spiez and follow in the direction of Spiez/Faulensee. After about 600 m pass under the railway tracks and at the following roundabout turn right, and continue in the direction of the Zentrum. Continue for 800 m and then at the roundabout take the 3rd exit in the direction of the Schloss. The hotel is situated on the right side after 70 m. By public transport: The train station of Spiez lies on the Basle or Zurich-Berne-Thun-Spiez-Interlaken or Lötschberg-Brig Intercity Line. From the station: go left and head down the Seestrasse which leads to a roundabout. Cross and exit the roundabout slightly right and continue for 70 m on Seestrasse. The hotel is on the right-hand side and the walking time is about 4 minutes.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Non-smoking room
- Central heating
- Free parking
- Car park
- Satellite TV
- Hair dryer
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Pets allowed
- Packed lunches
Other hotel information
- Express check in and check out
- Pets allowed
- Free Wifi access included
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See