At a glance
- Freshly renovated (1) "Freshly renovated" found in 1 review
- " ... Us very fresh things as fruit or a bit salad, Tomatoes or Sunday the first class various coffee shop drinks at the bar were included! Every day the same, but good! Premises modern and comfortable freshly renovated ! "January 2012
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Summary of guest reviews by category
- Hotel in generalPros
- Hotel in general (1) Comments related to "Hotel in general" found in 1 review
- " ... Us very fresh things as fruit or a bit salad, Tomatoes or Sunday the first class various coffee shop drinks at the bar were included! Every day the same, but good! Premises modern and comfortable freshly renovated! " read hotel reviewJanuary 2012
- Hotel in general (1)
Information about Hotel New York
Hotel description *
- LocationThe hotel lies directly opposite Milan central train station, the airport bus terminal, and the metro. Grattacielo Pirelli, Piazza della Repubblica and Porta Nuova are also all within 1 km of the hotel. Piazza del Duomo in the city centre is 10 minutes away on public transport. Linate Airport is approximately 16 km from the hotel and Malpensa Airport is around 51 km away.
- This modern, air-conditioned, family-friendly city hotel is one of the most exclusive in Milan with a unique style of music programming and intelligent design. Guests are welcomed in the lobby, which offers a 24-hour reception and a 24-hour check-out service, as well as a hotel safe and lift access to the upper floors. Guests can start their day in the breakfast room and wireless Internet access is available. Guests may also take advantage of the room and laundry services.
- All rooms come with an en suite bathroom with a shower, bathtub and hairdryer. The rooms also come equipped with a direct dial telephone, TV, Internet access, a safe, minibar, air conditioning and central heating as standard.
- A breakfast buffet is served each morning.
- American Express, Diners Club, JCB, MasterCard and VISA are accepted at the hotel.
- From Malpensa Airport: the Malpensa bus shuttle leaves every 20 minutes and stops at the central train station; take the metro, and the hotel can be seen beneath the Pirelli skyscraper when exiting the station.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-smoking room
- Hotel safe
- Central heating
- Air conditioning
- Writing bureau
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Pets allowed
- Hotel bar
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Express check in and check out
- Pets allowed
- Children welcome
- All public and private areas are no smoking zones
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See