Hotel Plaka(3 stars)Kapnikareas and Mitropoleos Street 7 10556 Athen View on map
At a glance
- The staff are very friendly (1) "The staff are very friendly" found in 1 review
- " The staff are very friendly , the view from the roof terrace was fantastic. The hotel is in the middle of the old town, you ... "April 2012
- The hotel is in the middle of the old town (1) "The hotel is in the middle of the old town" found in 1 review
- " The staff are very friendly, the view from the roof terrace was fantastic. The hotel is in the middle of the old town , you is 10 minutes away on foot on the Acropolis, two metro stations nearby, in the middle of ... "April 2012
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Summary of guest reviews by category
- Is Central (1) Comments related to "Location" found in 1 review
- " The staff are very friendly, the view from the roof terrace was fantastic. The hotel is in the middle of the old town, you is 10 minutes away on foot on the Acropolis, two metro stations nearby, in the middle of ... " read hotel reviewApril 2012
- Is Central (1)
Very good and central hotel in Athens.
- December 2013
A wonderful hotel in athens plaka. Centrally located with air conditioning, tv, free wi-fi and a delicious breakfast. My wife and i would recommend this hotel to anyone, the Athens know and love would like to learn.
Very good hotel
- September 2013
The hotel location is perfect - just near Acropol and in center of Plaka. There is a amaizing view from the roof of the hotel on the Acropol and the city of Athens. The room was clean. The breakfest was perfect.
A successful city break in Athens
- December 2012
A very clean, beautiful small city hotel with nice roof terrace. Calm and pleasant and very well located. My daughter and i felt very comfortable. Was very good the guest care, a young lady, who in the morning for breakfast with some very useful tips for the city and the surrounding area the guests individually cared for. The offer free coffee and tea in the afternoon in the hotel bar was very pleasant, also the possibility at very early departure for a continental breakfast to get. The plaka hotel definitely again.
Really an awesome Hotel! Fully recommend it!
- December 2012
Hi everybody, I must admit I´m not a frequent "online-rater", but if something is outstandingly good (or bad) I force myself to rate it. In this case it´s amazingly good. I went to Athens with my girlfriend for 4 days. We just got back yesterday and it was really an unforgettable trip. Part of it, because the Hotel was just perfect! Right in the heart of Athens, with everything just the way it should be (service, cleanliness, food and extras like the view on the acropolis and the rooftop-terrace with an beautiful view over the city). And all that for ... a more then reasonable (not to say cheap) price! I can just say: I travel a lot, but this Hotel and its staff left me stunned, with a need to recommend it to everyone and more than willing to come back!
Brilliantly situated hotel with nice roof terrace
- October 2012
The hotel plaka is the ideal starting point for the inquiry of Athens. Some of the rooms have a very good view of Akropolis. If you don't, the makes up the great roof terrace. Overall the hotel is rather english speaking, international guests visited.
Information about Hotel Plaka
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThis pleasant hotel is situated in the heart of the city, in the artistic old town district of Plaka. Nearby are the shopping street Monastiraki, a flea market and the underground station Monastiraki, which has a direct line to Port of Piraeus and the airport. Within 500 m is Syntagma Square with the National Garden, the parliament, plenty of museums and the Acropolis. The hotel is located in one of the most convenient locations in Athens.
- This popular hotel, which was recently renovated in 2003, offers a total of 67 rooms spread over 6 floors of which 11 are single rooms and 56 are twin rooms. Facilities include a reception manned around the clock, a bar and a restaurant with non-smoking area as well as a roof terrace with a superb view of the Acropolis.
- The welcoming and tastefully designed rooms offer en suite bathroom facilities with a hairdryer, direct dial telephone, a small fridge, air conditioning and a safe.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Non-smoking room
- Business centre
- Cash machine on site
- Hotel safe
- Central heating
- Air conditioning
- Car park
- Writing bureau
- Satellite TV
- Electronic room keys
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Hotel bar
- Breakfast in the room
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
- Beauty treatments
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Babysitting/Child services
- Car hire
- Information desk
- Currency exchange
- Children welcome
- All public and private areas are no smoking zones
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See