Hotel AC Brescia(4 stars)Via Giulio Quinto Stefàna, 3 25126 Brescia View on map
At a glance
- Very modernly furnished hotel (1) "Very modernly furnished hotel" found in 1 review
- " So we were in the hotel already several times. Clearly you see but also, that the hotel nothing more great is made. The color is so slow on the ceilings and the walls and even if it is a very modernly furnished hotel is, was the overall impression not 4 * and 110,- euro / night and person worth. "May 2012
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Summary of guest reviews by category
- Hotel in generalPros
- Hotel in general (1) Comments related to "Hotel in general" found in 1 review
- " So we were in the hotel already several times. Clearly you see but also, that the hotel nothing more great is made. The color is so slow on the ceilings and the walls and even if it is a very modernly furnished hotel is, was the overall impression not 4 * and 110,- euro / night and person worth. " read hotel reviewMay 2012
- Hotel in general (1)
NIce hotel at walking distance from center
- Recommended hotel
- City break
- April 2013
It is very nice hotel if you travel by car. There is parking for free near hotel and city center is also reachable by foot in around 30 minutes. It is good location if you want to travel around by car. There is nothing much to see around the hotel itself, you have to drive to city center. There is shopping mall about 5 min walking distance. If you need the restaurant you have to go to city center.
Pleasant hotel with high standard
- Recommended hotel
- Other stay
- October 2012
On the way there late first short a shock - the hotel was 's exterior have scaffolding. But our stay this has in no way negative influences. We (father plus 2 sons) were welcomed in a friendly manner and had our room within a short time. In our rate the breakfast was for all 3 persons included in the price. The contents of the mini-bar is in ac hotels where i know always free. Than Marriott recompensa gold members is the parking in the underground garage (12 euros) and the wifi (9,90 Euro) free (unfortunately only 1 vouchers per ... 24 hours). We have mainly italians saw, a few english-speaking business people in the restaurant to be met.
Hotel was already better.
- Recommended hotel
- Business trip
- May 2012
So we were in the hotel already several times. Clearly you see but also, that the hotel nothing more great is made. The color is so slow on the ceilings and the walls and even if it is a very modernly furnished hotel is, was the overall impression not 4 * and 110,- euro / night and person worth.
Information about Hotel AC Brescia
Hotel description *
- LocationThis hotel is located next to Via Togni, the street leading to the train station and the city centre. It is located in the business, commercial and residential area of Brescia, very close to the motorway exit Brescia Ovest (Milan-Venice motorway A4). Links to public transport can be found in the immediate vicinity. Freccia Rossa shopping centre and the bus station can also be found nearby. Santa Giulia Museum and the castle are both about a 10-minute drive away. Lake Garda is about a 30-minute drive away.
- This city hotel, which opened in 2007, has 113 rooms spread over 7 floors. It also has 4 meeting rooms and all the characteristic facilities and services which the hotel chain is known for. Secure parking facilities are available to guests arriving by car (subject to fees). It is air-conditioned and has a lobby, 24-hour reception, currency exchange facility, lift access, café, bar, TV room, restaurant, wireless Internet access (subject to fees), as well as room and laundry services (both subject to fees).
- Smoking/non-smoking rooms are available. Beds come with four pillows. Exclusive details, such as the reading lamps at the head of the bed, individually adjustable air conditioning and heating, professional hairdryer, free minibar, modern furnishings and parquet floor contribute to the sense of comfort. An en suite bathroom, direct dial telephone, satellite/cable TV, Internet access, double or king-size beds and a safe deposit box also feature.
- Those looking to hone their physiques are recommended a trip to the gym. The nearest golf course is some 4 km away.
- Breakfast is served as a continental style buffet, while lunch and dinner are available à la carte.
- American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard and VISA are accepted as methods of payment.
- The parking facilities are subject to reservation, made directly at the hotel.
- From the motorway A4 Milan-Venice, exit for Brescia Ovest, turn right and follow directions for Valtrompia. At the 1st roundabout, turn left following the signs for Valtrompia and Centro. At the 2nd roundabout, turn right and take Via Orzinuovi, following the signs for Brescia Centro. At the third roundabout, turn left and take Via Dalmazia, following the signs for Centro. Continue straight on past 2 sets of traffic lights and the train tracks. The hotel is visible directly ahead.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-smoking room
- Business centre
- Hotel safe
- Central heating
- Air conditioning
- Free parking
- Car park
- Writing bureau
- Satellite TV
- Electronic room keys
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Hotel bar
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Information desk
- Currency exchange
- Children welcome
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See