Hotel review overview
Plus and minus
- Recommended hotel
- Beach holiday
- November 2012
The apartments are really great equipped. If you like it quiet, is here perfectly correct. There are always enough chairs and the wellness area is really recommendable. Of al leisure offer there is only pedal boats and kayaking, but free. The beach is located directly in front of the hotel, i would have liked, that he from time to time from trash (washed) was cleaned. The pool actually almost nobody used it, is also relatively small, but since all in the sea baden, is the not so tragic. In the restaurant i have the breakfast not so great found, after ... i mentioned, were different fruit served and at such a great regional offer. There was one evening the food so hot, that i couldn't eat it (it was before also not to be asked, what a deblurring you prefer) and it was no substitute offered. I was in the relatively pricey food annoying. We had unfortunately also the apartment 1, the directly on the street and directly at the front door of the staff is. Of which we can only dissuade. Although the door at least oiled, so you don't more squeaks, but if the staff mornings between 6 and 7 hours arrives, one is nevertheless constantly awake. Big praise but warrants the staff at reception and the room service. Alltogether it was nevertheless a very nice and relaxed vacation.
Information about Hotel Le Sakoa
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- A lobby and a reception are available to guests. Services and facilities at the hotel include internet access, wireless internet access, a restaurant, a bar, a babysitting service and a laundry. A garden is among the features contributing to a pleasant stay. A bicycle hire service (for a fee) gives guests the opportunity to explore the surrounding area independently.
- All rooms feature air conditioning, a fan, a kitchen and a bathroom. A balcony or terrace is also included as standard. Many of the rooms also offer a sea view, adding to the ambience. Among the amenities are a safe and a minibar. There is a fully-equipped kitchenette with a fridge, a mini-fridge, a microwave and tea and coffee making equipment. A cooker is included as standard. An ironing set is also available to guests. All accommodation units offer a telephone, a TV and wireless internet access. Each of the bathrooms features a shower and a hairdryer.
- The sun loungers and parasols on the sun terrace offer a great place to unwind. The poolside bar serves a selection of refreshing drinks. The hotel offers a very extensive outdoor sport and leisure programme, which includes bocce and beach volleyball. For a fee, cycling/mountain biking and fishing can also be enjoyed. Guests of the hotel have a wide range of watersports to choose from, including pedal boat hire, kayaking, snorkelling and aquafit, or for a fee, diving. The hotel offers numerous indoor sporting opportunities, with activities such as a gym, table tennis and badminton, as well as pool/billiards for a fee. Further available options include a kids' club.
- The hotel offers the following bookable meals and board options: breakfast, dinner and half board.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Air conditioning
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Hotel bar
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See