Hotel Venera(4 stars)Cankurtaran Mah.Ahirkapi Sokak No:74 Sultanahmet View on map
At a glance
- A good hotel (1) "A good hotel" found in 1 review
- " The Hotel Venera is a good hotel for city breaks. The short walk to the tram is ideal. However, you can also reach all sights on ... "June 2012
- A, the rooms are cl (1) "A, the rooms are cl" found in 1 review
- " ... good hotel for city breaks. The short walk to the tram is ideal. However, you can also reach all sights on foot (Grand Bazaar, Topkapi Palace, the Blue Mosque). The hotel is located in a quiet are a, the rooms are cl ean. "June 2012
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Summary of guest reviews by category
- Hotel in general
- Cleanliness (1) Comments related to "Room" found in 1 review
- " ... good hotel for city breaks. The short walk to the tram is ideal. However, you can also reach all sights on foot (Grand Bazaar, Topkapi Palace, the Blue Mosque). The hotel is located in a quiet area, the rooms are clean. " read hotel reviewJune 2012
- Cleanliness (1)
Very clean, great location
- Nachweis erbracht
- June 2013
We were friends in Istanbul. The hotel is for a city journeys ideally. The location is perfect and the tram on your doorstep. Though the hotel lies in the russenviertel, but not too bad. The service was good, the waiters in the black bar very courteous! The breakfast was sufficient. There was fresh bread, fried eggs freshly made, fruit, yogurt and so on. So everything you need. The coffee was good. We can agree with the assessment of another traveller said. We can these statements not confirm. We really enjoyed it. Although the room was small but very clean. The ... pool we didn't use. It remained us no time. We have not in the hotel eaten, but the food was good and plentiful.
Good hotel for a short city break
- May 2013
Good hotel for a short city break. Central location about 3 minutes walk to the station and 4 stops (5 minutes) from the major attractions for example Blue Mosque, Hagia Sophia away. Very clean upscale district in laleli.
Decent hotel in a good central location
- May 2013
General a good hotel to stay at, the roof bar was nice with lovely views. View from restaurant also, had dinner here and it was OK. The only negative point I experienced was that it was hard getting a table at breakfast time. The juices were nothing more than syrup with water but the food offered was plenty. Only white bread was offered which is not my thing and on Sunday there is less variety like there was no one to make omelets, no sweets and also they couldn't keep up with the crowd as bread wasn't replenished on time ..., cups, etc.
- December 2012
Pleasant and modern city hotel with good transport links. Incredible the restaurant is on the 8. floor with a nice view the princes' islands.
Nice hotel for city breaks
- November 2012
In the neighborhood are only few restaurants and bars. The hotel itself is very cheap and clean, the breakfast buffet rich, the service friendly, the staff at reception cooperative. However I find the price for sauna and spa unfairly high. Our room was small but functional and well maintained, the mattresses were not worn out, the bathroom was very clean (shower). The rooms are however very badly soundproofed. Guests from different nations and of different ages mainly Russians, though. Internet and WiFi are free of charge. I can recommend Hotel Venera thoroughly, especially in respect to the ideal location for ... a city break.
Information about Hotel Venera
Information from HolidayCheck
Information from HolidayCheck *
- What the hotel offersHotel Venera The four star Hotel Venera is a smoke free hotel located in Istanbul, mainly visited by business travellers and tourist. Featuring 102 air-conditioned rooms, the Hotel Venera provides guests with an access to conference rooms as well. Dining options in the hotel include buffet breakfast, as well as lunch and dinner served a la carte. The hotel offers the Internet access via Wi-Fi. There is a spa in the hotel where guests can enjoy a moment of relaxation.
- LocationThe Hotel Venera is located nearby such points of interest as the Basilica Cistern, Beyazit Bath or Suleymaniye. Additional landmarks include also the Grand Bazaar, Hippodrome or Blue Mosque. Topkapi Palace and Hagia Sophia are within the walking distance from the hotel. The nearest airport is Ataturk airport which is 15 kilometres from the hotel.
- AccommodationThe hotel is home to 102 rooms. Rooms have windows that open and give either a city or water view. Each room comes with a desk, a TV with cable channels, a safe and a mini bar. Rooms have bathrooms where complimentary toiletries and hairdryers can be found. Additionally, each room is air-conditioned and has wireless Internet access.
- Food and DrinkThere is a restaurant in the hotel which serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. In the morning guests are provided with buffet breakfast, while lunch and dinner are served a la carte. The hotel also features a bar.
- LeisureGuests who want to admire the view of the city should visit the hotel rooftop terrace. The hotel spa offers a possibility to enjoy body treatments and massages. There is a sauna in the hotel as well. The location of the hotel means that there is always plenty to do in the neighbourhood.
- Other facilities and servicesRoom service is available. The hotel has in its offer also airport shuttle and wake-up calls. Guests are welcome to take advantage of hotel's laundry facilities.
* HolidayCheck does not assume liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ at the time of booking from the description presented here. Solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form will be offered.
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-smoking room
- Shops in the hotel
- Business centre
- Hotel safe
- Air conditioning
- Free parking
- Valet parking
- Satellite TV
- Hair dryer
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Fire alarm
- Diabetic menu
- Hotel bar
- Breakfast in the room
- Packed lunches
- Catering service
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
- Spa centre
- Beauty treatments
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Babysitting/Child services
- Gay friendly
- Airport transfer
- Express check in and check out
- Car hire
- Information desk
- Currency exchange
- Free Wifi access included
- Dry cleaning
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See