Hotel Felice Casati(4 stars)Via Felice Casati 18 20124 Milan View on map
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Nice hotel with an ideal location for a city break!
- Nachweis erbracht
- January 2014
The hotel is located in a very good condition. Very well maintained and everything was very clean. Ideal for a city break!
Small, fine and highly recommended.
- December 2013
A great hotel for our new year's eve holiday! The hotel is in a very good transport connections to the city center. The staff was extremely friendly. We got a upgrade room with a great bathroom. Walking one came quickly in the city with great shops. The sights, such as the cathedral, the graveyard of invites to go for a stroll, were quickly reached. A simillarly appointed!
Nice city hotel in traffic-technically good location.
- October 2013
The location of the hotel is good - the train station and also the buses to the airport can be reached easily on foot. There are some good restaurants in the vicinity of the hotel and also a lot of shopping possibilities. The subway is also just a short walk.
I would definitely stay there again!
- May 2013
The hotel is the location very suitable for a short city break. The main railway station and the public transport are not far away. Nearby there was also a supermarket, a very good restaurant, the shopping street Buenos Aires. Our room was a bit smaller than expected, but perfectly sufficient. The hotel staff is very nice and helpful. Free wi-fi the hotel offers likewise, however, this does not always work. I would definitely stay there again!
Great hotel for a city trip
- Nachweis erbracht
- March 2013
Great hotel for a city trip. The breakfast is it particularly highest quality. Was in a few hotels, Rarely so good breakfast. The hotel can only further recommend.
Information about Hotel Felice Casati
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThe hotel is located in Milan, next to the famous Corso Buenos Aires, in the middle of the most important trade area of the city and near the historical centre. The subway station Porta Venezia allows guests to reach all the main areas of interest of the city within just a few minutes. This metro line travels directly to the exhibition centre in Milan and the new one outside the city.
- The city hotel offers a total of 99 rooms and the professional team of friendly staff will be delighted to welcome guests in the lobby and offer advice and recommendations to make their stay in Milan special. 24-hour reception and check-out service are available. Facilities at this air-conditioned conference hotel include a hotel safe, cloakroom, lift access, TV lounge, café, bar and a restaurant. Business travellers are sure to appreciate the fully-equipped conference and meeting rooms, as well as the wireless Internet access, which is available throughout the entire hotel. Room service is available, and for a fee those arriving by car may leave their vehicle in the hotel garage.
- The traditionally-styled guest rooms were completely renovated and feature dark wood furnishings, as well as an en suite marble bathroom with shower, bath and hairdryer. Amenities include a direct dial telephone, LCD TVs with Sky/satellite channels, a free wireless Internet connection, a safe, ironing set, minibar and tea and coffee making facilities. All of the accommodations are equipped with air conditioning and heating.
- American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard and VISA are accepted at this establishment. The hotel reserves the right to pre-authorise credit cards prior to arrival.
- By car: the hotel is easily reachable by the Tangenziale Est, exit Lambrate, following the signs to Milano Centro.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-smoking room
- Business centre
- Hotel safe
- Central heating
- Air conditioning
- Car park
- Writing bureau
- Satellite TV
- Coffee and tea
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Pets allowed
- Hotel bar
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- 24 hour security
- Car hire
- Information desk
- Children welcome
- Free Wifi access included
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See