BEST WESTERN Hotel International(4 stars)20-22, Place de la Gare L- 1616 Luxembourg View on map
At a glance
- The breakfast buffet is very good (2) "The breakfast buffet is very good" found in 2 reviews
- " ... otherwise is a stop the hop-on-hop-off bus directly opposite. Room and bathroom are enough large and clean, the only and tiny lift (6 floors) leaves however sometimes waited. The selection of the breakfast buffet is very good , food and drinks are delicious. "June 2012
- " Super location, great breakfast , great room "April 2012
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Summary of guest reviews by category
- Quality (2) Comments related to "Food" found in 2 reviews
- " ... otherwise is a stop the hop-on-hop-off bus directly opposite. Room and bathroom are enough large and clean, the only and tiny lift (6 floors) leaves however sometimes waited. The selection of the breakfast buffet is very good, food and drinks are delicious. " read hotel reviewJune 2012
- " Super location, great breakfast, great room " read hotel reviewApril 2012
- Quality (2)
Comfortable business hotel in loud environment.
- January 2014
I have one brief night at this hotel. Late evening i'm from the airport arrived. The lady at the front desk took a very long time, for me to check. But that was more because of the slowness of their computer and not on the lady herself. Although the hotel recognizably was empty, i got despite diamond status of pv exactly the booked room type assigned, the i had booked. I would have certainly succeeded matters can, but wanted to my luck and the computer is not unnecessary challenge. The room was appealing in shape and size. The single bed ... was for an almost 2m large people like me almost too narrow and definitely too short. Although the temperatures for january mild were, i could leave the window open, since the rooms to a narrow street from the main train station, in the every noise extremely imperfect. The breakfast is served at a saturday only around half eight serves, what i for a business hotel in a european capital for very late think. But it was extremely rich cold and warm dishes. The rolls are fresh and crispy and the meat good. The check-out was very quick, there was only an issue. The computer i had the reservation told, the amount is immediately been transmitted. Now it was called, it would only be a guarantee defendendo, the amount was not debited have been. (a view on my kreditkartenrechnung has also confirmed.)
Hotel in the middle of red light.
- Nicht empfohlen
- November 2013
The room was ok - big enough and nicely structured. The condition was okay - cleanliness was sunday The breakfast was for the price (including over the hotel. De) very neat. The drink could not be redeemed, as the staff in the bed wanted... All in all - not further recommendable!
- Nicht empfohlen
- June 2013
If you use the Best Western by car to arrive, will only once be surprised, that at the hotel a parking space is available. The surprise, but quickly the feeling of annoyance, if one finds, that you in neighbouring garages 30 Euro per day for the parking to invest has. The tears of course a hole in the budget. We had booked a double room and were surprised, as we had a twin room found. When we at the front desk asked, to change rooms, we were only shrugging said, that there is no difference between a double and twin ... bedrooms would give. Since we arrived already quite kidded before! Well, after we had then as hansel and Gretel, everyone in its really small bed the night had, we were looking forward to the breakfast, that was okay. Only soluble coffee, the us was served, was enjoyed by us by a decent across from bakery replaced. Clean and tidy the hotel is, you only had the impression, that the staff rather not interested in guests. Due to the high parkpreise, can we unfortunately not any more in the Best Western book, but there are in Luxembourg also hotels where you with ' hidden costs' to expect. We say two stars!
Never in this hotel again!
- Nicht empfohlen
- June 2013
Never again this hotel. Unfriendly staff at the reception and in the restaurant. The worst Breakfast, that i ever in a best -Western Hotel got. Dingy, old room, the also very unpleasant smell (mildew? Humidity? ) Only small sash to open.
Fun times here.
- May 2013
it was our first time visiting Luxembourg and we chose this hotel based off of recommendations from my wife's friends and family. The hotel was great and we had a nice time here. Rooms were excellent.
Information about BEST WESTERN Hotel International
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationSituated at the heart of Luxemburg, this hotel lies opposite the main train station that offers links to many locations throughout the surrounding area. This is the ideal starting point for those wishing to explore the city's shops and entertainment venues.
- This hotel comprises 7 floors with a total of 68 rooms including 6 suites. Facilities include a pleasant foyer with a reception desk, a lift, a bar and a restaurant offering a selection of culinary delights.
- Each of the stylish, welcoming rooms comes with an en suite bathroom with hairdryer, a direct dial telephone, a minibar/ fridge and a hire safe as standard.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Total number of rooms: < 100
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Double room
- Hotel safe
- Central heating
- Air conditioning
- Car park
- Writing bureau
- Double bed
- Minibar: alcoholic
- Electronic room keys
- Inside access
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Fire alarm
- Vegetarian dishes
- A la carte
- Hotel bar
- Number of hotel bars altogether: 1
- Number of cafes altogether: 1
- Breakfast buffet
- Packed lunches
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Early check in
- Late check out
- Information desk
- Children welcome
- Free Wifi access included
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See