Swiss International Hotel Villa Patriarca(4 stars)Via Miranese, 25 30035 Mirano View on map
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Swiss International Hotel Villa Patriarca
- October 2013
The hotel is a clean and nice. Staff at the reception was always friendly. We must to pay for a baby bed although the other hotels in Italy has such service for free. The fuse box in the room was a very loud so my husband can not sleep.
- September 2013
The hotel itself is really good, well furnished and clean. Breakfast is served in a wonderful garden, food is fresh but the choice is not that rich. We appreciated the contrast of the modern furniture in a very classical building.
For Venedig leisure
- Nicht empfohlen
- September 2013
Wireless internet is available in the hotel have, but only for a fee. The x information map in the room was unfortunately also very sparse. Absolute drawback was, that there was only italian channels were, none of the foreign transmitters. In the hotel were italian, austrian, german, czech.
Charming hotel, great Venetian location
- September 2013
After 9 days in Venice, we stayed 4 nights in this charming and restored property. We browsed the hotel web site and reviews and choose the property based on history and the location. If you wish to experience Venietian style while staying in a historical property then Villa Patriarca is an excellent choice. Just few meters far from the bus stops to Venice sametime out of the queues of tourists. We booked a De Luxe on the hotel’s web site including breakfast. Room was very clean, quiet spacious, working AC, and a large bathroom with hot water, safebox. We had ... a park and pool facing room so even enjoyed the view. The reception staff and the security were friendly and helpful.
- August 2013
The hotel is just out of Venice, with a bus stop directly outside. It takes about 25 minutes into Venice. The Venice public transport it is a smart way to save the money. The staff were informative and very friendly, great pool/bar facility surrounded by great private park. Good value.
Information about Swiss International Hotel Villa Patriarca
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThis historic hotel offers an ideal location for holidays: it is immersed in nature and greenery, yet lies within a short distance of the splendid and important cities of Venice (10 km), Treviso (25 km) and Padua (35 km). It is also not far from the renowned holiday resorts of Cortina d'Ampezzo and the Dolomites, Lake Garda and the beaches of the Adriatic coast. Guests will find restaurants on the hotel's doorstep, whilst public transport links are just 100 metres away. The historic centre of Mirano is just over 1 km from the accommodation, and here guests can still feel the same quiet, calm atmosphere, which characterises the age-old noble villas on the Brenta Riviera. The train station is 3 km away. Marco Polo International Airport is 12 km from the accommodation, whilst Treviso - San Angelo Airport is 18 km away.
- This exclusive hotel is located in a splendid 18th century villa, which is situated within a stroll of the historic centre of Mirano. The 27-room establishment is both welcoming, familiar and elegant, and comes equipped with all sorts of comforts. All of the common areas are extremely comfortable, including the intimate, welcoming breakfast hall, the refined reading room and, above all, the beautiful park, which surrounds the villa. Fully air-conditioned, the hotel features a lobby with 24-hour reception and check-out service and a hotel safe. There is also a TV lounge, a restaurant, conference facilities and Internet access. Room and laundry services are provided and guests arriving by car can leave their vehicles in the car park. Those wishing to explore the surroundings can hire bikes from reception.
- The guest rooms are very welcoming and comfortable, offering unique atmospheres in which elegance lives harmoniously with familiarity. They are a pleasure to relax in after an intense day. All the rooms are very spacious and bright, furnished with taste, sobriety and refinement and equipped with every comfort, such as air conditioning, satellite TV, Internet access, minibar, direct dial telephone and a private bathroom with shower and hairdryer. Quality materials such as wood and marble flooring have been used and the rooms also come with exclusive finishes, such as the exposed beams in some of the rooms and beautiful furniture like walnut writing desks and padded headboards. Safety deposit boxes, double beds and balconies/terraces also feature.
- The hotel is set in an inviting and well-kept garden, ideal for guests to relax in amidst the centuries-old trees, the flowering plants and the dense rose garden. The grounds include an outdoor swimming pool, with sun loungers and parasols poolside and convenient refreshments on sale at the snack bar. Taking a dip in the hot tub is also a great way to relax. Sporting options include playing tennis on the courts or playing a game of 5-a-side football on the pitch in the villa's grounds.
- The hotel offers bed and breakfast and half-board stays. A continental breakfast is served each morning and à la carte meals are available at lunchtime.
- The hotel accepts the following credit cards: American Express, Diners Club, JCB, MasterCard and VISA.
- Reception is open from 7 am to 11 pm.
- By car: From the A4 highway, take the Dolo/Mirano exit and after the roundabout follow the signs for Mirano (first exit). At the next set of traffic lights, turn right and follow the signs for the villa, which is about 3 km away.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-smoking room
- Hairdressers/Beauty salon
- Business centre
- Hotel safe
- Central heating
- Air conditioning
- Free parking
- Car park
- Satellite TV
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Diabetic menu
- Hotel bar
- Catering service
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
- Outdoor pool
- Tennis court
- Spa centre
- Steam room/ turkish bath
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Babysitting/Child services
- Gay friendly
- Airport transfer
- Express check in and check out
- Car hire
- Ticket service
- Information desk
- Children welcome
- All public and private areas are no smoking zones
- Free Wifi access included
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See