Hotel review overview
Information about Hotel Ora Resort Twiga Beach
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThe resort is situated in the Watamu area, in one of the most beautiful places on the whole coast of Kenya, about 20 minutes by car from Malindi and accessible on a tarmacked road. It leans directly out on a marvellous beach in front of the famous fetch named 'Sardinia Two' which appears or disappears according to the development of the tides.
- The establishment was built in 2009. Guests of the establishment are welcomed in the lobby, which has a 24-hour reception and a 24-hour check-out service. Services such as a safe and currency exchange facilities make for a comfortable stay. Internet access and wireless internet access are available in the public areas. Gastronomic options include a restaurant, a dining area, a breakfast room, a café and a bar. Shopping facilities are available. A garden is among the features contributing to a pleasant stay. Guests travelling in their own vehicles can make use of the available parking spaces. Additional services include medical assistance and a laundry.
- All accommodation units feature air conditioning and a bathroom. Most rooms additionally feature a terrace. Some of the accommodation units also feature a side sea view. A safe is also available. A mini-fridge is included as standard. Internet access, a telephone and a TV are provided for guests' convenience. In the bathrooms, guests will find a shower and a hairdryer.
- The swimming pool is ideal for a refreshing dip. Sun loungers and parasols await guests on the sun terrace. A hot tub provides an opportunity for relaxation. The poolside bar serves a selection of refreshing drinks. Those wishing to enjoy sports whilst on holiday can have fun on-site with beach volleyball. With diving, aqua aerobics and aquafit, the establishment also has plenty to offer watersports enthusiasts. A gym and gymnastics are some of the sports and leisure options available at the establishment. An entertainment team offers guests numerous entertainment options, providing fun for all ages.
- The establishment offers a wide range of bookable meals and board options, including breakfast, lunch, dinner, half board and full board. Alcohol-free drinks are served at the establishment.
- The following credit cards are accepted in the establishment: VISA and MasterCard.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Non-smoking room
- Hotel safe
- Air conditioning
- Writing bureau
- Satellite TV
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Hotel bar
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
- Outdoor pool
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Evening programs and entertainment
- All public and private areas are no smoking zones
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See