We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Close and platt make
- Hotel not recommended
- Proof of booking
- Beach holiday
- January 2012
Disaster! All full saufender rumproletender on buffet drängelnder ostblockflüchtlinge! At the buffet forward encountered have been. Animation italiana: from 2 o'clock noon vollstoff music always the same file as without limits! No peace by the pool! Serious bacterial infection captured with campylobacter-quarantine after return in Germany. Came from the buffet-no water on the brush your teeth from the tap it!
Information about Hotel Ora Resort Twiga Beach
Hotel description *
- LocationThe resort is situated in the Watamu area, in one of the most beautiful places on the whole coast of Kenya, about 20 minutes by car from Malindi and accessible on a tarmacked road. It leans directly out on a marvellous beach in front of the famous fetch named 'Sardinia Two' which appears or disappears according to the development of the tides.
- The rooms at the resort all have views of the Indian Ocean and its enchanting colours, thanks to an intelligent architectural scheme, developed in two buildings with two floors, in an enchanting Arabic style. Built in 2009, the property welcomes guests in a lobby with 24-hour reception and check-out service. Facilities on offer to guests include a hotel safe, currency exchange facilities, an auditorium, a café, a bar and a restaurant. Business guests are sure to appreciate the conference facilities. Furthermore, WLAN Internet access, a laundry service and a car park are provided.
- Each room is elegantly furnished and endowed with a balcony or garden, a matrimonial bed with mosquito net, a desk, a closet and a mirror. In addition, a luggage holder, individually regulated air conditioning, satellite/cable TV, a safety box, fridge, direct dial telephone and Internet access come as standard. The en suite bathrooms are fitted with a shower and hairdryer.
- The hotel offers activities such as beach volleyball, football and beach tennis. Guests may take a refreshing dip in the outdoor saltwater swimming pool. Refreshments are served at the poolside snack bar. Sun loungers are laid out for use. Active guests may join an aqua fit or aerobics class. Guests may also make use of the hot tub and massage service. There is the possibility to go diving with a professional centre.
- The restaurant offers meals in a buffet-style.
- The credit cards accepted are MasterCard and VISA.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Non-smoking room
- Hotel safe
- Air conditioning
- Writing bureau
- Satellite TV
- Hair dryer
- Private entrance
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Hotel bar
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
- Outdoor pool
- Beauty treatments
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Evening programs and entertainment
- All public and private areas are no smoking zones
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See