We are searching for the best available offers...
Information about Hotel Dell' Opera
Hotel description *
- LocationThis hotel is located right by the La Fenice Theatre, Venetian opera's historical theatre, less than a 2-minute stroll from St. Mark's Square and 10 minutes on foot from the Rialto Bridge. The hotel enjoys a privileged location among the hotels in Venice and is an ideal place from which to discover both the classical Venice and its quirky alter-ego hidden from the usual tourist itineraries. St. Lucia train station is just 3 km away.
- This charming hotel is housed in a 16th century residence which was fully renovated in 2008 and welcomes guests into elegant, warm and relaxing surroundings where they can enjoy the levels of service and comfort of the most prestigious hotels in Venice. Guests can watch a gondola slowly glide by the hotel windows and enjoy direct access to the hotel by water taxi. It comprises a total of 15 rooms spread over 3 floors. Facilities on offer to guests at this air-conditioned establishment include a lobby area with a 24-hour reception and check-out service, a hotel safe, a currency exchange facility and lift access. It also offers a café, a TV lounge and a breakfast room, as well as a wifi area.
- Fabrics, damask, glass, wood, stone, history, art, literature: the rooms of the hotel rediscover the atmosphere of Venice in the late 1800s. During their stay at this Venetian hotel, guests will savour the pleasure of comfort and service which make a holiday unforgettable. Convenience and technology merge harmoniously with hand-picked furniture. Each room comes with a private bathroom with a shower and a hairdryer, as well as a telephone, Internet access, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a minibar, a safe and individually adjustable air conditioning and heating. Furthermore, a king-size bed and a terrace are provided in all accommodation as standard.
- The Lido di Venezia Golf Course is just 3 km away.
- Guests are served a continental breakfast each morning.
- American Express, MasterCard and VISA are accepted at this hotel.
- Those arriving by plane from the Marco Polo Venice Airport (13 km) can take a water taxi from the airport's wet dock, arriving at the hotel in Fondamenta delle Veste in 40 minutes. Another option is by public transport: take the Alilaguna Linea Blu (Blue Line) or Rossa (Red Line), which will arrive at the San Marco Giardinetti stop in 1 hour 10 minutes. From here go on foot to the vaporetto stop Vallaresso, on the left bank. From the Vallaresso stop: Cross Vallaresso Street, turn left on Salizada San Moisè, and go across the bridge to get to the [broad street] Calle Larga XXII Marzo. Turn right on the second street, the Calle delle Veste, and continue until reaching the bridge, from where the entrance to the hotel is visible.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Non-smoking room
- Hairdressers/Beauty salon
- Hotel safe
- Central heating
- Air conditioning
- Writing bureau
- Satellite TV
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Hotel bar
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
- Spa centre
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Express check in and check out
- Ticket service
- Information desk
- Pets allowed
- Children welcome
- All public and private areas are no smoking zones
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See