Hotel Kleber Champs Elysees Tour Eiffel Paris(3 stars)7 Rue De Belloy View on map
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Information about Hotel Kleber Champs Elysees Tour Eiffel Paris
Business hours of reception: 24 hours Hotel Kleber Champs Élysées Eiffel Tower is an elegant and charming structure, located between Champs Élysées, the Arc de Triomphe, the Eiffel tower and Trocadéro. Our hotel is decorated with beautiful period furniture, paintings and wooden details. We offer superior single, classic double and deluxe double rooms, which were all recently renovated and they feature a private bathroom fully equipped including a hairdryer. The rooms are furthermore equipped with an individually controlled air-conditioning, soundproofed windows, satellite TV, a mini-bar, a safe including free use, a free unlimited internet access, free wifi, a direct-dial telephone. Some of the rooms include half moon jacuzzi whirlpool bathtub or a regular jacuzzi whirlpool bathtub in a junior suite. Our hotel has a restaurant and dinings rooms for up to 30 guests. You can taste both, our local and international cuisine. You can enjoy buffet breakfast, we serve. All pastries are baked on the premises for the just-baked flavour. We recommend visiting Paris and provide all necessary information like city maps and city guide. We organise city tours as well. Our 3 fully-equipped conference rooms are also at your disposal. Business hours of reception: Every day: from 00:00 to 00:00
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Address::7 Rue De Belloy
Phone: +33 1 47 23 80 22
- What the hotel offersPierre-Laurent de Belloy said Dormont de Belloy, whose real name is Pierre-Laurent Buirette, is a French actor and playwright, born November 17, 1727 in Saint-Flour and died March 5, 1775 in Paris. The former home of Dormont de Belloy, is Hotel Kleber Champs Elysees Tour Eiffel Paris, 7 rue de Belloy in the 16th arrondissement of Paris. .Dormont Belloy, which was then nicknamed "the national poet" still gave three tragedies , but repeat the success of Zelmire and Siege of Calais. The author was elected to the French Academy. Smoking in the room is € 29 extra per night, thank you to inform the hotel when booking because very few adapted rooms are available. Payment for your stay is available before arrival via paypal or credit card or upon registration before entering your room. The regular check-in time is from 2pm, and the check-out time is before noon. Charges may be asked if you want to use your room longer than regular hours available. Cancellation is free of charge until 72 hours before the day of arrival and fees are for the first night otherwise. Late cancellation is available with the hotel check-insurance is offered exclusively on the official website of your hotel.
- LocationMotorists can book a surcharge of € 25 per night depending on availability, a private parking place. Reception, available 24h/24 provides laundry services, tourist information and a safe.
- AccommodationRooms connected to the ground floor by the elevator offer standard amenities to this category, for example, some with Jacuzzi or shower with hydromassage jet. All air-conditioned, soundproofed, furnished and decorated Napoleonic era, they also have flat-screen TVs and free Internet & unlimited WiFi.
- Food and DrinkBuffet breakfast will traditional French 14 € taxes and services included. Formula express breakfast in the lounge bar is 7 € per person taxes and services included.
- LeisureNear the hotel bicycles are available to rent. Departures for tours of Paris can be reserve by receiving no extra cost.
- Other facilities and servicesHair dryer, mini bar available with drinks, wine and champagne (surcharge). Direct dial telephone (surcharge). Cleaning & laundry service Express service charge. Multilingual Information Service in reception.
- Business centre
- Hotel safe
- Air conditioning
- Car park
- Writing bureau
- Additional childrens' bed
- Satellite TV
- Hair dryer
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Diabetic menu
- Hotel bar
A choice of sports
- Bicycle hire
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Car hire
- Pets allowed
- Free Wifi access included
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See