We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Nice hotel in the center of Nairobi
- August 2013
We stayed for two nights in this beautiful hotel in the center of Nairobi. It is approximately a 30min drive from the airport (depends on the traffic) located in the business district of Nairobi. The staff is very friendly and we had no complaints. There are two restaurants in the hotel, both are perfect (one Asia restaurant) Also our room was very big with all necessary things available. On the fifth floor there is also a pool area (outside) with a smal bar for drinks and snacks. Finally we just can say that in cases we come back to nairobi ... we would choose this hotel again.
4 star hotel in the centre of the city.
- May 2013
Very good! a bit over dress for me! perfect organization, friendly and correct, in different restaurant of the hotel one has the choice the agony of the choice
Information about Hotel Sarova Stanley
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThis hotel is centrally located in Nairobi's shopping and central business district. It has easy access to central business district attractions, international organisations and financial institutions including the Nairobi Stock Exchange, government ministries and historical landmarks. It lies 18 km from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport.
- This city hotel comprises a total of 217 rooms spread over 8 floors, including 4 suites and 3 junior suites. Since 1902, this establishment has hosted some of the world's most recognisable names, including acclaimed actors, authors and world leaders on royal and state visits to Kenya. With its old world charm and historic features, the hotel remains a significant landmark in the centre of Nairobi and includes the Thorn Tree Café - the famous message tree. Further facilities on offer to guests include a lobby, a currency exchange facility, a newspaper stand and a hairdressing salon. There is a restaurant and business travellers will appreciate the conference facilities. Guests can also take advantage of the Internet access and room and laundry services. There is parking available for those arriving by car.
- All rooms come with a private bathroom with a shower/bathtub and a hairdryer. They are equipped with a safe and a minibar/fridge and individually regulated air conditioning units are provided in all accommodation as standard.
- This hotel features a heated swimming pool with a poolside snack bar. Sports enthusiasts may enjoy a work-out in the gym and guests can also relax in the sauna or steam room or with a massage.
- The Thai Chi, situated on the 1st floor of the hotel, is one of the city's most elegant dining establishments, and serves the finest authentic Thai cuisine.
- MasterCard and VISA are accepted at this hotel.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-smoking room
- Business centre
- Air conditioning
- Free parking
- Car park
- Electronic room keys
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Fire alarm
- Diabetic menu
- Hotel bar
- Catering service
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
- Outdoor pool
- Body treatments
- Steam room/ turkish bath
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Express check in and check out
- Car hire
- Information desk
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See