We are searching for the best available offers...
Information about Hotel Giardino
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThis friendly hotel is located in the Naviglio Pavese area. The hotel enjoys a very convenient and quiet position, close to the Bocconi University and the Assago Forum and not far from the highway exit, thus well connected to all of Milan's main monuments and attractions. The hotel is located just 7 km from Linate Airport and 35 km from Malpensa International Airport. The nearest public transport connection is 3 minutes by foot.
- The establishment comprises a total of 19 accommodation units. Services and facilities at the hotel include internet access, wireless internet access, a bar and a TV room. Guests can use the parking spaces if required.
- All accommodation units feature air conditioning, central heating and a bathroom. Guests will also find a balcony in most accommodation units. Each accommodation unit features a double bed or a king-size bed. A safe is also available. Internet access, a telephone, a TV and wireless internet access are provided for guests' convenience. In the bathrooms, guests will find a shower and a hairdryer.
- The establishment offers the following bookable meals and board options: breakfast and B & B.
- The following credit cards are accepted in the establishment: American Express, VISA, Diners Club and MasterCard.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Hotel safe
- Air conditioning
- Car park
- Writing bureau
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Pets allowed
- Hotel bar
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See