Hotel Tschirgantblick(4 stars)Oberdorf 238 6473 Wenns/Pitztal View on map
At a glance
- Staff are very friendly (1) "Staff are very friendly" found in 1 review
- " We were already for the third time for a short break in this hotel. The food super and staff are very friendly and competent. Room is very clean and friendly. Even a safe is now available. We will in any ... "April 2012
- Room is very clean (1) "Room is very clean" found in 1 review
- " We were already for the third time for a short break in this hotel. The food super and staff are very friendly and competent. Room is very clean and friendly. Even a safe is now available. We will in any case come again. "April 2012
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
The most helpful positive review
read more Excellent, Very good reviews
The hotel is cozy, the staff very friendly and the food excellent. For hochzeigerskigebiet runs about every half an hour a bus, with the very comfortable in 20 minutes by the lift is available. … read hotel review
Summary of guest reviews by category
- Service Friendliness (1) Comments related to "Service" found in 1 review
- " We were already for the third time for a short break in this hotel. The food super and staff are very friendly and competent. Room is very clean and friendly. Even a safe is now available. We will in any ... " read hotel reviewApril 2012
- Service Friendliness (1)
- Cleanliness (1) Comments related to "Room" found in 1 review
- " We were already for the third time for a short break in this hotel. The food super and staff are very friendly and competent. Room is very clean and friendly. Even a safe is now available. We will in any case come again. " read hotel reviewApril 2012
- Cleanliness (1)
- February 2014
It's à great hotel. THE rooms are good and clean. THE food is good, breakfast and diner. Hochzeiger is à Nice ski area.....
Not for wellness and not 4 star standard!
- Nicht empfohlen
- Nachweis erbracht
- Wander- und Wellnessurlaub
- January 2014
The hotel must in the years been. Wi-fi is offered for free but in the 3 days not even work. The hotel provides a breakfast with dinner.
Relaxing winter break.
- January 2014
Nice small hotel in the center of town if it - all in all a successful and enjoyable week at the hotel tschirgantblick and the hochzeiger - food very recommendable wellness available, could be a bit bigger facilities - staff very friendly and accomodating.
The 3 times to the ski vacation as a family.
- January 2014
We are this the 3 time there, we liked it very good again. The hotel is located close to the ski area and offers absolute benefits which the ski bus and the ski-depot subject.
Skiing in if it.
- January 2014
We were all around satisfied. Small, familial hotel in the middle of if it, very friendly staff. Gladly again!
Information about Hotel Tschirgantblick
- Address::Oberdorf 238 6473 Wenns/Pitztal
- What the hotel offersHello and a very warm welcome to the Hotel Tschirgantblick! We look forward to welcoming you to the Hotel Tschirgantblick in the beautiful Pitztal Valley. Our job is also our hobby and we love welcoming guests to our hotel. Let us make your stay in the Hotel Tschirgantblick one you will never forget. The hotel impresses not just through its size, but also its diversity. Experience a whole new holiday feeling in the heart of the stunning Pitztal Valley. Sit back, relax and recharge your batteries in a cosy, friendly atmosphere… Forget the stresses and strains of everyday life. Our goal is to give you the most beautiful and relaxing days of your year. We look forward to welcoming you! The Röck family and the whole team at Hotel Tschirgantblick
- LocationJourney by car Coming from the north: From Munich (approx. 160 km) Garmisch - Fernpass (mountain pass) - Imst - Pitztal (toll-free) or motorway via Kufstein, Inntal motorway A12 direction Bregenz, Innsbruck, exit Imst / Pitztal From Stuttgart (approx. 280 km) Kempten - Memmingen - Füssen - Reutte - Imst - Pitztal (toll-free) Coming from the west: Arlberg - Inntal motorway A12 direction Innsbruck - exit Imst / Pitztal Coming from the south: Brenner motorway - Innsbruck - Inntal motorway A12 direction Bregenz - exit Imst / Pitztal Coming from the east Motorway via Salzburg, Inntal motorway A12 direction Bregenz, Innsbruck, exit Imst / Pitztal or Felbertauern, St. Johann, Wörgl, Inntal motorway A12 direction Bregenz, exit Imst / Pitztal Journey by train Your train station terminal is Imst - Pitztal (distance from uns approx. 15 km). If you give us adequate notice before starting your journey, we will gladly pick you up free of charge from the station. Journey by air You will land approximately 60 kilometres away at Innsbruck airport. We will gladly pick you up from the airport too. Please, give us adequate notice before starting your journey. Zurich (approx. 240 km), continue your journey by train Munich (approx. 265 km), continue your journey by train Salzburg (approx. 235 km), continue your journey by train Friedrichshafen (approx. 170 km), continue your journey by train
- AccommodationLiving The furnishings are elegant and comfortable. All our rooms have a comfortable lounge corner, generous wardrobes, a garderobe, a desktop, a Sat–TV, a radio, a telephone, a balcony, a bathroom or shower/WC, a hairdryer, bathrobes... TV and radio: On channels 1 to 10 on your television, you will receive the following programmes: ORF 1, ORF 2, (Austrian TV) SAT 1, 3 SAT, RTL, PRO 7, DSF, RTL 2, ZDF (German TV) and on channel 11, you will receive the live panorama camera from the Hochzeiger ski area. Radio programme will be received on channels 12 to 14. Arrival: Arrival at the hotel can be arranged for any day of the week. Rooms are available to guests from 2 p.m. onwards. Departure: On your day of departure, we would kindly ask you to check out by 11 p.m. at the latest.
- Food and DrinkFor foodies and fine taste buds The most exquisite treats from our kitchen and cellar. The finest international and traditional Austrian cuisine. For a quiet drink there is no better place than Hanspeter's Hotel bar, open all day. Breakfast buffet from 7.30 a.m. to 10.30 a.m. Five-course a-la-carte menu with salad buffet from 6.30 p.m. to 8.00 p.m. Alcohol-free drinks with your evening meal available from the drinks buffet.
- LeisureSUMMER HIT: Prices per person per week 7 heavenly days: • Accommodation in one of our comfort rooms with SHOWER/TOILET, CABLE-TV, radio, telephone, balcony, • hearty breakfast buffet, • evening menu (three menus to choose from, salad buffet), • alcohol-free drinks with your evening meal available from the drinks buffet, • grill evening with live music and dancing (weather dependent), • use of the hotel’s facilities such as indoor swimming pool, sauna, steam room, infrared cabin, fluffy dressing gowns, large sunbathing lawn with deckchairs. • the hotel manager (a fully-qualified hiking and mountain guide) will take you on a guided hike • Special children’s entertainment programme in the Pitzi's Kids’ Club for children of 3-14 years from Monday to Friday. € 385 Child discount when staying in their parents' room: Up to 5 years old: free Up to 15 years old: 50% reduction We will be pleased to serve baby food you have brought with you at any time of the day, including outside mealtimes. Cots, high-chairs and baby monitors are available to guests for free.
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-smoking room
- Hotel safe
- Central heating
- Free parking
- Additional childrens' bed
- Hair dryer
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Pets allowed
- Hotel bar
A choice of sports
- Bicycle hire
- Spa centre
- Tanning booth
Other hotel information
- Babysitting/Child services
- Airport transfer
- Pets allowed
- Children welcome
- All public and private areas are no smoking zones
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See