Hotel Crowne Plaza Nec(4 stars)Pendigo Way B40 1PS Birmingham View on map
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
High quality with star receptionist
- Recommended hotel
- Business trip
- August 2012
This is probably the best hotel at the NEC but it is a bit pricy. The reception staff here are very good.Nothing is too much trouble.It is close to the exhibition centre. The restaurant is good for this type of hotel -again the service is friendly
Information about Hotel Crowne Plaza Nec
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationLocated in the heart of England, the hotel is set in landscaped grounds overlooking Pendigo Lake, only 5 minutes' walk from the National Exhibition Centre and the LG Arena. It is within easy reach of major UK motorways (M 5, M 6, M 40 and M 42) and 10 miles from Birmingham city centre. The hotel is just a 7-minute drive from Birmingham International Airport and Railway Station, around 15 miles from Coventry Airport, around 38 miles from East Midlands Airport and roughly 90 miles from Liverpool John Lennon Airport.
- The hotel offers modern accommodation in the heart of England. It features 242 guest rooms, as well as 11 custom-designed meeting and banqueting rooms. This family-friendly, air-conditioned business hotel features a lobby, hotel safe, bar, restaurant and car park. For additional fees, guests may take advantage of the room and laundry services.
- The deluxe guest rooms and suites, furnished in deep cherry-red wood, feature a fresh, modern design. To make each guest's stay more enjoyable, the accommodation features little extras like bathrobes, sumptuous bed linens and ample workspace with high-speed Internet access (subject to an additional charge). All rooms come equipped with en suite bathroom, hairdryer, direct dial telephone, satellite/cable TV, radio and tea and coffee making facilities. The rooms are additionally fitted with individually regulated air conditioning for guests' comfort.
- The Pendigo Restaurant is a contemporary dining space reflecting the best of modern design to create stylish, comfortable surroundings. The restaurant provides mouth-watering dishes prepared to the highest standards. A children's menu is available.
- MasterCard, VISA and some debit cards are accepted as methods of payment.
- By car: From the south, take the M 40 north to the M 42. From the north, take the M 6 south to the M 42. From the M 42, exit at Junction 6. Upon reaching the roundabout, follow signs for the NEC. Take the 2nd exit to the left, signposted South Way. The hotel entrance will be 50 m further on the right-hand side.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-smoking room
- Shops in the hotel
- Business centre
- Cash machine on site
- Hotel safe
- Central heating
- Air conditioning
- Car park
- Writing bureau
- Additional childrens' bed
- Satellite TV
- Pets allowed
- Hotel bar
- Breakfast in the room
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Airport transfer
- Express check in and check out
- Car hire
- Currency exchange
- All public and private areas are no smoking zones
- Shoe shine service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See