PortAventura Hotel Portaventura(4 stars)Avda. Alcalde Pere Molas s/n Km. 2 View on map
At a glance
- Four star hotel (1) "Four star hotel" found in 1 review
- " ... has the charm of a typical Mediterranean village. The new family area Sesamo Aventura is a unique experience of emotion. Our daughter had all day long a smile on their face. The food is for a four star hotel perfectly in order, we had half board. In the evening there was even free water and Langnese ... "September 2011
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Summary of guest reviews by category
- Hotel in generalPros
- Hotel in general (1) Comments related to "Hotel in general" found in 1 review
- " ... has the charm of a typical Mediterranean village. The new family area Sesamo Aventura is a unique experience of emotion. Our daughter had all day long a smile on their face. The food is for a four star hotel perfectly in order, we had half board. In the evening there was even free water and Langnese ... " read hotel reviewSeptember 2011
- Hotel in general (1)
No 4 star hotel
- Hotel not recommended
- Proof of booking
- Beach holiday
- March 2013
No star hotel, although the complex potential. The restaurantabfertigung almost like hostel; noisy and crowded. This is not a vacation hotel. Only suitable for 1-2 nights for families to the parks. Daily enormous change. That's why the hoteleinrichtuinge not at all open. It is only to release. During the day hardly guests on the complex. You will the whole day with loud music everywhere on the complex sonicated! Cleanliness of the room ok, in the hallways was not vacuumed! Not recommendable on holiday
A beautiful 1st advent weekends
- Recommended hotel
- Proof of booking
- Business trip
- December 2012
The hotel has a direct access to the park port aventura. The hotel is quite large and has more than 500 rooms. Corresponding is also the way to the respective rooms. Over the cleanliness i can only say one thing: great! In the three days in which we were there everything was great clean! Wi-fi was included.
Hotel Port Aventura
- Recommended hotel
- Beach holiday
- September 2011
Hotel Port Aventura theme park and to park (free) Port Aventura theme park is the largest in Europe. Formerly Universal Studios is only with Disneyland Paris to compare. We have stayed in the Universal Studios in the United States. The hotel has the charm of a typical Mediterranean village. The new family area Sesamo Aventura is a unique experience of emotion. Our daughter had all day long a smile on their face. The food is for a four star hotel perfectly in order, we had half board. In the evening there was even free water and Langnese ice cream.
Information about PortAventura Hotel Portaventura
Hotel description *
- LocationThis hotel is situated in the tourist area of Port Aventura just 1 km from the town centre and the beach. The surrounding area is filled with shops, boutiques, cafés, bars, restaurants and nightclubs. Links to the public transport network lie within walking distance of the hotel (500 m).
- This hotel was built in 2002 and consists of 500 rooms spread over 3 floors. Facilities include a foyer with 24-hour reception desk, a currency exchange facility, a lift and a café. In addition, guests may take advantage of the newspaper stand, shops, nightclub and air-conditioned à la carte restaurant with non-smoking area and highchairs for infants. Furthermore, there is a playground, kids' club and playroom for younger guests as well as a conference room and a public Internet terminal. Those arriving by car may take advantage of the hotel's car park and garage facilities; room, laundry and medical services round off the offerings.
- The comfortable rooms come with an en suite bathroom, a hairdryer, a direct dial telephone, satellite/ cable TV, Internet access, a minibar, a double bed, tiling and a safe.
- Guests may take advantage of the hotel's swimming pool, snack bar, sun loungers and parasols. Sports enthusiasts try out the aerobics sessions, water aerobics, table tennis, beach volleyball and billiards. The hotel also offers an entertainment programme to ensure that guests never experience a dull moment.
- A fine buffet is available in the mornings and evenings; there is also an à la carte option at lunch and at dinnertime.
- American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard and VISA cards are all accepted in the hotel.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Address::Avda. Alcalde Pere Molas s/n Km. 2
Phone: 977 358500
- What the hotel offersMediterranean-style hotel is a replica of a quaint fishing village, with splendid sweeping gardens and magnificent lake. De-stress after a hectic day at PortAventura Park and forget everything in this charming hamlet, very close to the sea, with its little villas surrounded by exuberant plant-life and two fantastic outdoor swimming pools. At Hotel PortAventura you will find all the necessary ingredients for a few days of relaxation, peace and, at the same time, escape and fun. Access to PortAventura Park is unlimited and admission is included in the price of your stay.
- LocationWith direct access to the “Mediterránea” area of PortAventura Park.
- AccommodationThe standard rooms have air conditioning in summer and central heating in winter, telephone, satellite TV, safe, mini fridge and en suite with hair dryer. Surrounded by so much comfort you won’t hesitate to put into practice the best Mediterranean custom of them all: siesta time. If you want your children to have an experience to tell their friends about, discover the themed rooms of Hotel PortAventura where Woody and his friends share magical moments within a world of dreams. Designed especially for our younger guests, these rooms are even fitted with a small door for access to the bathroom. Stay in a Club Woody & Friends room and enjoy the following exclusive benefits: Personal check-in at Guest Service, PortAventura Express Premium: unlimited access to rides and shows without having to wait. See terms and conditions at hotel reception., Free daily newspaper. - Bathrobes for use during your stay, Pillow menu, Welcome minibar service, VIP service for luggage delivery and collection, Breakfast room service.
- Food and DrinkHotel offers a wide range of typical authentic Mediterranean cuisine. It has four restaurants.
- LeisureHotel has two outdoor swimming pool and some activities like billar or daytime and evening.
- Other facilities and servicesAn authentic Costa Dorada villa where you are able to keep in shape at the gym, use the saunas, steam baths and jacuzzi and enjoy a pleasurable massage, your biggest allies after an intrepid day out at PortAventura Park. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel.
- Luggage room
- Shops in the hotel
- Business centre
- Play rooms
- Cash machine on site
- Hotel safe
- Central heating
- Air conditioning
- Free parking
- Car park
- Writing bureau
- Satellite TV
- Hair dryer
- Electronic room keys
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Fire alarm
- Diabetic menu
- Hotel bar
- Breakfast buffet
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
- Outdoor pool
- Beauty treatments
- Steam room/ turkish bath
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Evening programs and entertainment
- 24 hour security
- Currency exchange
- Children welcome
- Free Wifi access included
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See