Hotel review overview
Lawfords-a typical african experience
- Recommended hotel
- Proof of booking
- Beach holiday
- March 2013
We stayed in march 9 days in lawfords resort in malindi. The hotel is very proximity to the center convenient, but in the object itself wähnt you secluded as in paradise. At all few guests, about 35 people with a difference. Boarding school. Background. The atmosphere was very pleasant, no beach chairs occupied-was enough for everyone. The welfare of the guests was hard-and particularly impressive was the tea time at 17:00 hours, everything in white, classic music and selected pastries. From the originally booked deluxe room we were disappointed, for us rather completely normal double room with little space ... for clothes and no refrigerator. Over the travel agent we reached an accommodation in a suite, in which we then our desires fulfilled saw, but we noticed very quickly, that the air conditioning the large suite not sufficiently cool. Even day-and-night operation changed nothing. But all in all, we felt very comfortable, if you from the beach foresees, which only after overcome a dune distance and little welcoming brown water in the beach led. Otherwise the hotel very well maintained and i can the complex in the impressive african style quite good.
- Recommended hotel
- Beach holiday
- November 2012
Lawford's resort Recently renovated hotel in malindi. Large well-kept park with a pool, enough sunbeds, free beach towels, pool bar. The complex extends to the fine sandy beach. In the earlier dünenbereich is also a beach with trucks under firm palmdachschirmen. The beach is very lonely! I stayed in a suite, large living area with a sofa, tv, fridge, a big balcony, also with a sofa, table with four chairs, bedroom with ac, king size bed, bathroom with a shower (a bit small). Food in buffet form. Breakfast was a bit monotonous, but delicious. Dinner varied, partly brilliantly prepared. Guest ... structure: what the age mixed, practically only italians (i was the only not italian guest. Friendly service, helpful as it is in Kenya is used. In a few steps in the town with shops and restaurants (by myself this year not used) by taxi or tuk tuk in front of the hotel. The hotel will undoubtedly be recommended. Negative: high, to high costs for the use of the internet! Also with your own laptop. Conclusion very pleasant, but not cheap.
Information about Hotel Lawford's Beach
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- A lobby and a reception are available to guests. The establishment features a safe, internet access, wireless internet access, a restaurant, a bar, a newspaper stand and a babysitting service. Guests can buy holiday mementos from the souvenir shop. Shopping facilities are available. A garden is among the features contributing to a pleasant stay.
- All accommodation units feature air conditioning and a bathroom. Most rooms come with a balcony or terrace. The accommodation units each feature a sofa-bed. Among the amenities are a safe and a minibar. The rooms offer a range of amenities, including tea and coffee making equipment. Other features include a telephone and a TV. In the bathrooms, guests will find a shower and a hairdryer.
- The swimming pool is ideal for a refreshing dip. Sun loungers provide a great place to sunbathe. The poolside bar serves a selection of refreshing drinks. The establishment offers a range of outdoor sporting opportunities, including beach volleyball and golf, or for a fee, tennis and fishing. Various spa options are offered, including a spa, a steam bath, a beauty salon and massage treatments. An entertainment team offers guests numerous entertainment options, providing fun for all ages.
- Various meals and board options are bookable. Guests can choose from breakfast, lunch, dinner, half board and full board. Guests can enjoy the show cooking, during which the chefs create delicious specialities. Alcohol-free drinks are served at the establishment.
- The following credit cards are accepted in the establishment: VISA and MasterCard.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Hotel safe
- Car park
- Writing bureau
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
Other hotel information
- City hotel
- Information desk
- Currency exchange
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See