We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
By a young family well run hotel
- Recommended hotel
- Other stay
- February 2012
Despite dissuade from Tortugero, attempted our luck in this lodge and weren't disappointed. We got a local guide his name is Mauri, the US in 3 tours of 2 hours his home showed. A large luck was additionally, our group only from another couples stock. Have 3 vipers, 2 yellow and a Grune, to face get, crocodiles, Caymans Countless Heron, Osprey, toucans, basilisk, howler monkeys, staplers, iguanas, Herkuleskäfer and much more.
Information about Hotel La Baula Lodge
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThis hotel lies in one of the most magnificent national parks in the world, the Tortuguero National Park on the north coast of Costa Rica. This stunning location is world famous for its eco-tourism as well as its magnificent flora and fauna. There is a beautiful beach 1 km away and plenty of restaurants in the vicinity. In addition, Juan Santamaria Airport is around 16 km away.
- This eco-hotel features 47 rooms. A foyer awaits guests with a reception desk, safes, a currency exchange desk, a newspaper kiosk, a souvenir shop and lifts. Various facilities are also on offer including a TV room, a games room and a nightclub. Dining options include a café, a bar and a restaurant. Further facilities include a boat transfer as well as a shuttle service from or to the airport. Room, laundry and medical services are also offered.
- Designed in a Caribbean style, the rooms include an en suite bathroom and a ceiling fan.
- In the hotel grounds guests will find a swimming pool with sun loungers and parasols. There are also billiard facilities and canoeing opportunities.
- American Express, MasterCard and VISA are all accepted methods of payment.
- The hotel package includes transport from any hotel in San Jose centre to Turtle Beach and the return to San Jose. The pick up time from the hotel in San Jose is 6 am so it is recommended that guests reserve one night before in San Jose. Guests must pay the accommodation cost in the hotel chosen in San Jose, as it is not included in the rates of this package. Guests should inform us of their flight number, and the time when arriving at Juan Santamaria International Airport, as well as the date and time of their return flight.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
Other hotel information
- Car hire
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See