Information about Manathai Koh Samui
Business hours of reception: 24 hours BUDDY ORIENTAL SAMUI BEACH RESORT “Art Gallery Resort” Buddy Oriental Samui Beach Resort creates the ambience of cultured elegance and dreamy nostalgia as it welcomes guests. It combines the truly unique concept of both Colonial style luxury and tropical seaside resort. Revive images of living by the sea in olden times, when life is slow and peaceful and dwellings are airy against the backdrop of quiet sea. A stay at this residence is such a happy combination of the old and new as one comes to experience the joys of the beach in the world today and the sentimental yearning for a return to the past as craved by many. Distinctively the best of both worlds can only happen at Buddy Oriental Samui Beach Resort, on the beautiful beach of Lamai, Koh Samui. LOCATION Buddy Oriental Samui Beach Resort is a residence nestled on the charming white sands of Lamai Beach which is the second largest beach on Koh Samui. The Samui Airport is just a 25-minutes drive away. Koh Samui is an island located in the Gulf of Thailand and is a 50-minutes flight from Bangkok. An Island located in the Gulf of Thailand, is known for its spectacular tropical landscape, beautiful beaches, and clear ocean waters. Reception hours: Every day: from 00:00 to 00:00
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Address::199 Moo1 Bang Rak Beach, Koh Samui
- What the hotel offersHere unfolds your summertime getaway. Defined by its history, soft colonial elegance and world-class service, MANATHAI Koh Samui continues to be the ideal choice for travellers to Thailand’s most charming island destination. Wander into an oasis of old-world charm where walls adorned in cheerful yellow jasmine hues are complimented with soft white details to frame a vision of a bygone Thai era. Elegant and colonial in feel. Boundless gardens create a sense of calm and space. Within the stunning main quarters are found polished teak hallways and rambutan red cushions resting on rattan furnishings. Generous courtyards house beautiful guest wings. A peaceful haven created for every guest.
- LocationMANATHAI Koh Samui is nestled on the charming white sands of Lamai Beach which is the second largest beach on Koh Samui. The Samui Airport is just a 25-minutes drive away. Koh Samui is an island located in the Gulf of Thailand and is a 50-minutes flight from Bangkok. An Island located in the Gulf of Thailand, is known for its spectacular tropical landscape, beautiful beaches, and clear ocean waters.
- AccommodationROOMS MANATHAI Koh Samui offers 148 rooms and suites which are 4 distinct categories including Deluxe Balcony Room, Lamai Suite, Deluxe Lamai Suite and Manathai Suite.
- Food and DrinkPad Thai Restaurant Colours Restaurant Waterline Restaurant Coffee World A premium speciality coffee house that offers a comprehensive range of hot and iced coffees with free Wi-Fi and internet available. Open: 07.00 - 24.00 Hrs. Mulligans Irish Pub Samui Enjoy a variety of drinks and dining at Mulligans Irish Pub Samui where offers great selections of export beer and wine with live sports channels. Open: 10.00 - 03.00 Hrs.
- Leisure2 Outdoor Swimming Pools Fitness Center Open 07.00-21.00 Hrs. Mulligans Irish Pub Samui
- Other facilities and servicesHotel Facilities and Services • 2 Outdoor Swimming Pools • Fitness Center Open 07.00-21.00 Hrs. • Kid’s Club Open 09.00-21.00 Hrs. (Mon-Tue Open 11.00-20.00 Hrs.) • Room Service Service hour 06.00-23.00 Hrs. • 24 Hour Reception • 24 Hour Security • Wi-Fi Internet • Luggage Storage Room • Doctor on Call • Airport Pick-up & Transfer Services • Onsite Parking • Motorbike and Car Rental • Charter Bus to Chaweng Beach (Except peak period) • Credit Cards Accepted Kid’s Club Let your children stay with us and have a blast so that you can have a break and relax. This facility offers kids a chance to be themselves and have fun with kid’s programs and the latest toys to choose from. Shopping A variety of boutique shop where offers Thai souvenirs, the latest fashions, art collections, and quality Thai tailors, lets you have it all within just a few steps of your accommodation. Also includes Villa Coco Mart grocery store and Bangkok Bank for your everyday convenience. Relaxation and Spa Massage Home & Spa It provides a highly pleasurable and uplifting experience. You can also choose to have your massage in an outdoor setting on the beautiful sands of Lamai Beach. Open: 11.00 – 20.00 Hrs.
- Rooms with disabled access
- Shops in the hotel
- Hairdressers/Beauty salon
- Business centre
- Cash machine on site
- Hotel safe
- Fax and photocopying facilities
- Air conditioning
- Free parking
- Car park
- Writing bureau
- Satellite TV
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Hair dryer
- Hotel bar
- Catering service
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
- Spa centre
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Airport transfer
- Car hire
- Ticket service
- Information desk
- Currency exchange
- All public and private areas are no smoking zones
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See