Hotel Siladen Resort & Spa(4 stars)Kotak Pos 1196 95011 Manado Sulawesi Utara
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Vacation in paradise.
- Recommended hotel
- Proof of booking
- Beach holiday
- November 2013
The siladen resort is a relatively small area, has 5 beach bungalows directly on the sea front, behind some garden cottages. Average age was about 40, there is also no entertainment or discos. On saturday and sunday a band at the bar or the lunch and dinner in the restaurant. Nationalities mixed, during our stay, there were us citizens, canadians, italians, swiss and in the majority german. Very pleasant audience and you know in a short time, since the area was very small and a familiar character. Wi-fi for free and only in the reception area, the speed was rather ... slow.
Very nice resort
- Recommended hotel
- Beach holiday
- November 2012
In conclusion my suawesi round trip I 8 days in this beautiful resort retreat. I had the booking on-line to the hotel's own web site and both for the going out -, as well as the return trip one extra transfer booked. The arrival on the island are in fact usually in the afternoon and check out in the morning; I wanted exactly this vice versa have to my stay on the island maximum advantage. For a extra charge of 15 Euro per person and streck this was possible and I was on verabredungsgemäß with the resort car by my ... hotel in manado picked up. About 40 minutes one must then from the jetty with boat. The reception on the island was very personal and friendly there was a small instruction from the staff the diving school in relation to excursions and snorkel- respectively diving trips. Kindly we could our garden bungalow early in the morning move. The room was pleasantly large with a very efficient, silent air conditioning equipped. There was a however quite small tv, mini bar, safe, kettle for tea and coffee and in our case 2 separate beds, the case were comfortable. The bathroom was a open area, which has toilet and washbasin covered. Functionally however nothing special designed but with a lot of toiletries and a good hair dryer. The furniture in the room is quite dark and a bit dated, and the walls of dark wood, so that the impression not very bright. However everything is clean and tidy. There is also a small terrace with 2 chairs, but we didn't use it, since this was quite uncomfortable. The pool is just renovated and really very nice. The restaurant is there adjacent overlooking the pool and beach. To all meal times one has feast places. The breakfast was as a buffet arranged, was however already in the morning at 8 o'clock somewhat shopped around. On request but were all missing food newly brought. ( ( the vast clientele were divers and for it is already at 8 o'clock with the dives to do. ) At lunch there was also a small, but fine buffet. Daily changing pasta dishes and a grill with varying offers were always available. Have lunch I found the dessertkreationen great. On mondays, wednesdays and saturdays there was buffet for dinner, apart from that was already for the lunch to be 3-course menu for evenings from a menu. The quality of the food I found very good and imaginative. The selection was not huge but what was offered was delicious. Once the buffet evenings at the beach set up, which was a very romantic matter was. Can it very personally and in view of the altogether only 16 bungalows one had a great deal of privacy. We have a trip to the mahawu volcano with some places in the surrounding area of manado joined in ( price per person circa 58 Euro, if you have altogether 4 persons drives ) was very worth it. Otherwise was at stays over 7 days a 30 one-minute speeches massage free and I furthermore a further 45 one-minute speeches massage for circa 22 Euro in the spa the execution was good and the atmosphere pleasant. The only thing, that I during our stay unfortunate was, was, as snorkelers only the snorkeling tours could plug. Either mornings for an excursion to 2 places from 8 to 13 o'clock or in the afternoon from 15-5:30 P. M. to a place. The price was the same, in other words cost circa 20 Euro. The distance to a such riffplatz is partly only 10 minutes, like us said. I therefore find it first quite steep for the snorkeling just 20 Euro paying and secondly I would not every time for hours on the way be. Otherwise you should also a difference in price between the different long trips make. So I have passed and can therefore nothing to quality the reefs say. The nearby riff, which is 5 one minute walk to dorfsteg reach was in any case very good. I have repeatedly turtles can watch and the corals make a very intact impression. Swimming in front of the resort is only possible during high tide and you should be careful because of the a lot of seagulls. If you get a very personal resort with a quiet, relaxed atmosphere searches, one is here in very good hands.
Siladen: smile & happiness
- Recommended hotel
- Beach holiday
- June 2012
I spent a lovely 1 week at Siladen Resort end of Jun. It was a fantastic experience: snorkeling, Diving, SPA, food and location makes your stay perfect. The staff is extremely helpful and the Italian Management mixed with Indonesian culture is a unique combination to fully let you pamper from the first second of your arrival.
Information about Hotel Siladen Resort & Spa
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThe hotel is located in a lush tropical setting in Bunaken Marine Park in Manado, North Sulawesi, one of the world's premier diving destinations. Manado city centre is reached in 45 minutes by boat.
- The establishment comprises a total of 15 accommodation units. A lobby and a reception are available to guests. Services such as a safe and currency exchange facilities make for a comfortable stay. Internet access and wireless internet access (no extra charge) are available in the public areas. Gastronomic options include a restaurant and a bar. Guests can buy holiday mementos from the souvenir shop. Shopping facilities are available. A garden is among the features contributing to a pleasant stay. Additional features of the establishment include a playroom and a library. Additional services include room service and a laundry. A shuttle service is offered.
- All accommodation units feature air conditioning and a bathroom. Most rooms additionally feature a terrace. Many of the rooms also offer a sea view, adding to the ambience. The accommodation units each feature a king-size bed. A safe and a minibar also feature. Features include a mini-fridge and tea and coffee making equipment. Each accommodation unit offers internet access, a telephone, a TV, a DVD player and wireless internet access. Each of the bathrooms is equipped with a shower and a hairdryer.
- The swimming pool is ideal for a refreshing dip. A sun terrace, sun loungers and parasols are available. Various refreshing drinks are available from the poolside bar. Leisure options at the establishment include beach volleyball, diving, pool/billiards and a spa. For a fee, snorkelling and massage treatments are also available.
- The establishment offers a wide range of bookable meals and board options, including breakfast, lunch, dinner, B & B and full board.
- All major credit cards, including VISA and MasterCard, are accepted for payment.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Hotel safe
- Fire alarm
Other hotel information
- Information desk
- Currency exchange
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See