We are searching for the best available offers...
Information about Hotel Lynam's
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationLocated in the heart of Dublin's theatre district on O'Connell Street with a vast array of shows and performances to choose from daily, the hotel is situated in the shadow of Dublin's famous spire on O'Connell Street, an ideal base from which to explore all the sights and sounds of Dublin. A few moments’ stroll will take guests to the renowned shopping districts of Henry and Grafton Street, the vibrancy of the Temple Bar Quarter, Trinity College, St. Stephens Green, The National Gallery, Dublin Castle and The Guinness Museum. There is a bus and train station just a few minutes’ walk away. Dublin Airport is about 10 km from the hotel.
- Housed in two listed Georgian townhouses, this 42-room city hotel is an engaging boutique accommodation offering superb value in the heart of Dublin City. Amenities include a lobby with a 24-hour reception, hotel safe, lift access, bar and restaurant. WLAN Internet access is also available.
- Each double bedroom is furnished to the highest standards and reflects the Georgian ambience of the original building while offering guests all the comforts of a modern hotel. The rooms effuse warm and relaxing colours and offer a range of facilities including complimentary WLAN Internet access, a direct dial telephone, wake-up call and ironing set on request, tea and coffee making facilities and multi-channel television. There is a laundry service from Monday to Friday and room service. Each room is fitted with double beds and has its own en suite shower with a hairdryer provided.
- The Café Carlo is an ambient gem of an eatery specialising in a delicious fusion of Irish and Italian cuisine. The relaxed and intimate setting of Café Carlo, coupled with its high-quality, reasonably priced food and friendly, attentive staff has made this restaurant a huge favourite with Dublin diners. Not only is it a popular choice with visitors to this fair city, it has also found a place in the hearts of the discerning locals, who return time and again to soak up the Café Carlo atmosphere and enjoy some genuinely delicious food.
- MasterCard and VISA are accepted as methods of payment at the hotel.
- The AIRCOACH bus service stops just opposite the hotel, a 30-second walk away, and operates to the airport approximately every 15 minutes. The service runs 24 hours a day, every day and tickets can be purchased from the bus driver. Both mainline railway stations, and the DART (electric train service) are easily reached, with just an 8-minute stroll to both Connolly and Tara St. stations. The DART is the ideal mode of transport for guests looking to explore the picturesque East coast and it also runs through Dun Laoghaire making it easy for tourists travelling by boat to reach the city centre. Dublin's central bus station, Busaras, is only a 5-minute walk from the hotel where all provincial bus services from Dublin depart. The majority of Dublin buses stop near to the hotel, on O'Connell Street or the surrounding area.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See