Hotel THB Gran Playa(3.5 stars)Paseo Colón, 126 07458 CAN PICAFORT MALLORCA, ESPAÑA View on map
At a glance
- The food was great (2) "The food was great" found in 2 reviews
- " ... night in a single room put, 2 adults that was a little cramped, after complaint it was at 2. Tag without any problems in a double room amended, was booked. Apart from that really recommendable, the food was great , varied and really good. Some rooms are a bit noisy, as it all around bars and shops. Also are ... "July 2012
- " Hotel good but unfortunately the walls are to thin you can hear everything in the hallway or outside is going on, for children unfortunately nothing even the shallow pool is nothing, the food is okay but unfortunately almost every day the same. I found not good the you with strangers persons ... "August 2012
- Hotel in a good location (2) "Hotel in a good location" found in 2 reviews
- " Hotel in a good location - but no clean rooms "September 2012
- " The hotel has a good location to the beach, the really is very clean. There was also close to the hotel several supermarkets, ... "September 2012
- Nice hotel (1) "Nice hotel" found in 1 review
- " Nice hotel ,2 minutes to the beach "August 2012
- Rooms with very thin walls (1) "Rooms with very thin walls" found in 1 review
- " Staff not very friendly, in the dining room we the table, that is totally out of date. Rooms with very thin walls , as the doors with map be opened I often evenings a problem had. If the card to close the cell ... "July 2012
- Read more
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Summary of guest reviews by category
- Hotel in general
- Quality (2) Comments related to "Food" found in 2 reviews
- " ... night in a single room put, 2 adults that was a little cramped, after complaint it was at 2. Tag without any problems in a double room amended, was booked. Apart from that really recommendable, the food was great, varied and really good. Some rooms are a bit noisy, as it all around bars and shops. Also are ... " read hotel reviewJuly 2012
- " Hotel good but unfortunately the walls are to thin you can hear everything in the hallway or outside is going on, for children unfortunately nothing even the shallow pool is nothing, the food is okay but unfortunately almost every day the same. I found not good the you with strangers persons ... " read hotel reviewAugust 2012
- Quality (2)
- Facilities (1) Comments related to "Room" found in 1 review
- " Staff not very friendly, in the dining room we the table, that is totally out of date. Rooms with very thin walls, as the doors with map be opened I often evenings a problem had. If the card to close the cell ... " read hotel reviewJuly 2012
- Facilities (1)
Nice hotel to relax
- October 2013
We had a pleasant quiet vacation in this hotel. The staff is very friendly, helpful, efficient and multi-lingual. The room is rather small, but has everything, what you need. It was cleaned thoroughly every day. The food followed by a slogan. It was very varied and there were also plenty fresh fruit. All 2 days there was program. The crowd was mostly 40 +, which was very pleasant for us. No annoying entertainment, quiet atmosphere in the whole hotel. Our room had a view of the sea. If you leave the hotel on the front leaves, you are right in ... the city. We would come back any time vacation here make. Especially for people, who like to have their peace and quiet, it is highly recommended. The small spa area (saunas, jacuzzi, sports equipment) was clean and tidy. All in all, it is a good 4 star hotel.
In the age quite nice...
- October 2013
The thb gran playa was a very well-kept, decent hotel, which prinziell is highly recommended. Wi-fi is inclusive and in almost all areas received. ' Prinziell empfehlenswert' due to the guest structure! Mostly 70 + or einzelt couples or friends! It seemed so, as if the hotel also younger guests would like to raise, but fear their regular guests to drives away, so by and the altesstruktur adapt. Under the elderly are many root tourists, who always go back to this hotel again. Perhaps already a conclusion: It was a nice week - we had all inclusive, the hotel was ... great! The distance to the beach is ok. The staff is always very friendly. Only due to the age of the guests i would recommend this hotel not again would. '
- September 2013
More entertainment for the evening entertainment. We found it very unfortunate that the pool was so small, but beach istria a location nearby.
Great hotel, directly book here again!
- August 2013
I think the hotel was great, beautiful the holiday could not be! This year i will definitely stay there again!
Almost a small gem.
- June 2013
Not quite young anymore, but very clean hotel with flair. Very friendly staff, no matter, whether room service, restaurant or bar. The variety of dishes was for the price range of the hotel absolutely okay. No kreuzfahrschiff -level but for one week stay perfectly acceptable. No kids activities and no children's swimming pool area. As allenreidsende parents with even 3 children we have the (almost) appreciates enjoyed. In general the guests mostly german and english retirees together (estimated 60% in june). Otherwise mostly couples between 30 and 50 years the promenade and the pedestrian zone of can piccafort, with plenty ... of bars, restaurants and shops are in the immediate area. Rooms facing the main street so a bit noisy at night time being. We are in 2012 by chance on the hotel on trip advisor, we for our short vacation very comfortable, and it therefore in 2013 re-booked.
Information about Hotel THB Gran Playa
Information from HolidayCheck
Information from HolidayCheck *
- What the hotel offersTHB Gran Playa An all-inclusive 4-star hotel located in Santa Margalida, Mallorca, the THB Gran Playa is a modern hotel with modern amenities and is favoured by families and couples looking for beachside accommodation in Spain. The THB Gran Playa offers guests a swimming pool, hot tub and sauna with sea views as well as 177 brightly decorated guestrooms. A wide range of leisure activities can be enjoyed at the hotel, with facilities including table tennis tables and a gym. There is a mini club for children, and varied evening entertainment throughout the week. Wired internet access is available in the hotel's business centre.
- LocationThe centre of Ca'n Picafort can be reached on foot from the THB Gran Playa, where guests will find a variety of bars, bistros and boutiques. A bus stop is also located outside the hotel building with regular services running into Palma de Mallorca city. Albufera Natural Park is less than 1 kilometre away, while the hotel stands on the coast with sea and sand a short walk away. Accomodation Each of the guestrooms at the THB Gran Playa features a balcony with city or sea views. Amenities in each room include televisions with satellite channels, wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and climate control settings. Private bathrooms include hairdryers.
- Food and DrinkThe THB Gran Playa is home to its own restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The hotel features a Mediterranean theme, which is reflected in its cuisine. Breakfast, lunch and dinner are served as a buffet and include hot and cold drinks. Room service is also available during limited hours.
- LeisureThe THB Gran Playa offers a wide range of activities for guests, including table tennis, an outdoor swimming pool with a pool side bar and full gym facilities. There is a mini club for children, and varied evening entertainment throughout the week. The hotel's beer garden serves a selection of international beers, cocktails and non-alcoholic drinks, while the nearby beach provides numerous water sports opportunities. Other services The hotel's reception is open 24 hours a day, with luggage storage available.
* HolidayCheck does not assume liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ at the time of booking from the description presented here. Solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form will be offered.
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-smoking room
- Gift shop
- Hotel safe
- Central heating
- Air conditioning
- Writing bureau
- Hair dryer
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Fire alarm
- Hotel bar
- Catering service
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
- Spa centre
- Special massages
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Information desk
- Currency exchange
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See