Hotel Traders Male(4 stars)Ameer Ahmed Magu 20096 Male Stadt View on map
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
A very nice city hotel
- March 2013
A nice city hotel for a short stay or between an international and a domestic flight. The hotel representative was not at the airport (my flight was delayed by one hour) and the info desk contacted the hotel and they sent a representative who took me to Male in their speedboat and car. Most of the rooms have a poor view of side streets and other buildings. I was given a sea view room however at an extra charge. Room rates are rather high in keeping with Maldivian price levels for foreign visitors.
Information about Hotel Traders Male
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThis hotel is situated only 5 minutes' walk from Malé Island's bustling fish market, the flower-filled Sultan Park and the slender minarets of the Old Friday Mosque.
- Wooden and mirrored scrollwork define the hotel´s smart, contemporary lobby, where guests will receive a warm Maldivian welcome from the friendly staff. They can settle into one of the 117 comfortable rooms at this charming hotel and stretch out next to the ocean-facing rooftop infinity pool with a relaxing drink. The hotel is also a wonderful setting for any business event. The elegant ballroom can accommodate up to 200 guests and comes equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. Further facilities on offer to guests at this air-conditioned establishment include a 24-hour reception and check-out service.
- All rooms come with a private bathroom with a shower.
- A full range of treatments is available at the hotel´s indulgent spa centre, such as a soothing massage or a luxury facial. Guests can gaze across the Indian Ocean from the rooftop infinity pool, swim with manta rays and colourful angelfish on one of the scuba diving excursions, or book a day trip to one of the nearby coral islands to laze on perfect palm-fringed white sandy beaches.
- Guests can chat with their friends over coffee at the Panini Cafe and enjoy sushi and cocktails beneath the stars at the rooftop Azur Lounge.
- American Express, MasterCard and VISA are accepted at this establishment.
- This resort is a 7-minute complimentary speedboat ride from Malé Airport.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-smoking room
- Business centre
- Hotel safe
- Central heating
- Air conditioning
- Car park
- Writing bureau
- Coffee and tea
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Fire alarm
- Breakfast buffet
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
- Outdoor pool
- Spa centre
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Airport transfer
- Express check in and check out
- Car hire
- Information desk
- Currency exchange
- All public and private areas are no smoking zones
- Free Wifi access included
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See