We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Summary of guest reviews by category
- Hotel in generalPros
A family hotel
- Recommended hotel
- Beach holiday
- August 2012
For families with short stay this is a beautiful hotel. The water slides iNSPIRE the children in the pool to splash around. We felt three days there were however only because the children. The head waiter the hotel is a person for. I would this person will be charged cancel, if I his boss would be (unfriendly and arrogant). But a waiter, the Mr Sait we will not forget. A super friendly, nice man. If he would be, we would not day stay longer. One speaks there on the complex only English and Turkish, because only English, Sweden, Norwegian, Dutch ... and Turks are.
Information about Aral Hotel
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThis welcoming hotel is just a few minutes walk from public transport links, shopping facilities, restaurants, bars, pubs and nightclubs. The sea and stunning beach are just 800 m away. The nearest bus station lies around 900 m away, the centre is within 1.5 km of the hotel, the nearest nightclub is roughly 2 km away and there is a wonderful lake as well as a forest around 5 km from the hotel. Antayla airport is located 65 km away.
- The hotel features 72 accommodation units. Guests of the hotel are welcomed in the lobby, which has a 24-hour reception and a 24-hour check-out service. Services and facilities at the hotel include a safe, currency exchange facilities, a restaurant, a bar, medical assistance, room service and a laundry. The grounds of the hotel feature a playground and an attractive garden. Guests arriving in their own vehicles can park in the car park. A shuttle service is offered.
- All rooms feature air conditioning, central heating and a bathroom. In most rooms, guests can enjoy a balcony providing pleasant views. The accommodation units each feature a double bed. A safe and a minibar also feature. The accommodation units offer a range of amenities, including a mini-fridge. Each accommodation unit offers a telephone and a TV. Each of the bathrooms features a shower and a hairdryer.
- Both an indoor and an outdoor pool are available for swimming. A waterslide provides fun for all ages. A terrace, sun loungers and parasols are available. There is also a poolside snack bar. Table tennis, pool/billiards and darts are some of the sports and leisure options available at the hotel. A spa area with a hammam can be used by guests of the hotel. For a fee, massage treatments is also available. Additional leisure options available to guests include an entertainment programme, an entertainment programme for adults and an entertainment programme for children.
- The hotel offers a wide range of bookable meals and board options, including breakfast, lunch, dinner, B & B and All-inclusive. Alcohol-free drinks and alcoholic drinks are served at the establishment.
- The following credit cards are accepted at the hotel: VISA and MasterCard.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Non-smoking room
- Hotel safe
- Central heating
- Writing bureau
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Hotel bar
Other hotel information
- City hotel
- 24 hour reception
- Car hire
- Information desk
- Currency exchange
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See