Aral Hotel(3 stars)Selimiye Mahallesi Cennetler Mevkii 509. Sok View on map
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Summary of guest reviews by category
- Hotel in generalPros
A family hotel
- August 2012
For families with short stay this is a beautiful hotel. The water slides iNSPIRE the children in the pool to splash around. We felt three days there were however only because the children. The head waiter the hotel is a person for. I would this person will be charged cancel, if I his boss would be (unfriendly and arrogant). But a waiter, the Mr Sait we will not forget. A super friendly, nice man. If he would be, we would not day stay longer. One speaks there on the complex only English and Turkish, because only English, Sweden, Norwegian, Dutch ... and Turks are.
Information about Aral Hotel
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThis welcoming hotel is just a few minutes walk from public transport links, shopping facilities, restaurants, bars, pubs and nightclubs. The sea and stunning beach are just 800 m away. The nearest bus station lies around 900 m away, the centre is within 1.5 km of the hotel, the nearest nightclub is roughly 2 km away and there is a wonderful lake as well as a forest around 5 km from the hotel. Antayla airport is located 65 km away.
- Opened in 2005, this hotel comprises 24 rooms and 48 apartments. Guests are welcomed in the foyer with 24-hour reception desk, a safe and a currency exchange counter. Guests will find a bar and a restaurant with a non-smoking area and culinary delights in the fully air-conditioned hotel. Room, laundry services and medical attention (for an additional fee) are also included amongst the hotel facilities. Younger guests are invited to make use of the playground and those arriving by car may make use of the hotel car park.
- The appealing rooms comprise an en suite bathroom with a hairdryer, satellite/cable TV, a minibar, a double bed, air conditioning and heating (both individually regulated), a balcony or terrace with a small table and 2 chairs and a hire safe. Each of the apartments additionally features a separate bedroom.
- Guests are offered an indoor pool and in the hotel grounds there is a swimming pool with a children's paddling area, a poolside snack bar as well as sun loungers and parasols laid out ready for use. There is a health spa with a massage service (additional fees apply) in the hotel. The hotel offers various sports on the beach including banana boating, water skiing, jet skiing, motor boating, diving, surfing, windsurfing, catamaran sailing, pedalo hire, rowing and canoeing. Sports options include table tennis facilities and horse riding (for an added fee). There is also an entertainment programme to provide some variation for guests as well as a children's programme for younger guests.
- Guests may select their breakfast and evening meals from buffet selections. Lunch and dinner may be selected from the menu. All-inclusive stays can also be booked.
- MasterCard and VISA are accepted as methods of payment.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Non-smoking room
- Hotel safe
- Central heating
- Writing bureau
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Fire alarm
- Hotel bar
A choice of sports
Other hotel information
- City hotel
- 24 hour reception
- Car hire
- Information desk
- Currency exchange
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See