Hotel review overview
Good hotel in Wolkenstein with elevator to the slopes
- Recommended hotel
- Skiing and winter sports
- January 2013
The hotel somont is centrally located in Wolkenstein. The ski slope runs directly past the hotel and one reach them from the ski cellar by a elevator. It is as simple as that more. The ski and ski boot storage room are spacious and well equipped. The underground car park is a bit cramped, but it has its car and takes it will no more. The hotel is clean, well run and in the restaurant area tastefully decorated. The bar and the entrance area is simple and somewhat incongruous decorated. Our room was spacious and functional furnished. Also here it ... was missing to me somewhat on style and taste. The wellness area is in the basement, has no window and is, for the size of the hotel, too small and cramped. There were per guest only one sauna towel and that is in the room. In the sauna you get no more. The pool i did not use, but also it is located in the basement. Breakfast is plentiful and good. Why it however no orange juice gives, but only sickly sweet orangennektar i don't understand. This can not so much more cost. The dinner was varied, you had a good choice and in particular the starters buffet was excellent. The service was friendly, competent and one was completely good and welcomingly taken care of. In sum a recommendable hotel with little faults.
Information about Hotel Somont
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- Lift access is provided to the upper floors. The establishment features various services and facilities for a comfortable and relaxing stay, including wireless internet access, a restaurant, a bar and fireplace. Guests arriving by car can park their vehicles in the garage or car park.
- Guests will also find a balcony in most accommodation units. A safe is among the amenities in all accommodation units. The rooms offer a range of amenities, including a fridge. A telephone, a TV and wireless internet access are provided for guests' convenience. In the bathrooms, guests will find a shower and a hairdryer.
- The establishment features an indoor pool. A hot tub provides an opportunity for relaxation. Active guests have various leisure options to choose from, including a gym, a sauna and a steam bath.
- The establishment offers the following bookable meals and board options: breakfast, dinner and half board.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Address::Via Ciampinei 34 39048 Selva Di Val Gardena
- Hotel safe
- Central heating
- Free parking
- Satellite TV
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See