Hotel Banyan Tree Al Wadi(5 stars)PO Box 35288, Wadi Khadeja View on map
At a glance
- In good condition (2) "In good condition" found in 2 reviews
- " ... at more closely you will find light and shade. We only once to the light, the location is very good, the food a dream ( no matter wether at saffron or Al Waha restaurant) and the hotel is in good condition . The offered activities have a not insignificant price, recommendable nonetheless are in any ... "March 2012
- " Dream hotel in dream area "May 2012
- The location is very good (1) "The location is very good" found in 1 review
- " If you this hotel when looked at more closely you will find light and shade. We only once to the light, the location is very good , the food a dream ( no matter wether at saffron or Al Waha restaurant) and the hotel is in good ... "March 2012
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Summary of guest reviews by category
- Hotel in generalPros
- Hotel in general (2) Comments related to "Hotel in general" found in 2 reviews
- " ... at more closely you will find light and shade. We only once to the light, the location is very good, the food a dream ( no matter wether at saffron or Al Waha restaurant) and the hotel is in good condition. The offered activities have a not insignificant price, recommendable nonetheless are in any ... " read hotel reviewMarch 2012
- " Dream hotel in dream area " read hotel reviewMay 2012
- Hotel in general (2)
- Is Central (1) Comments related to "Location" found in 1 review
- " If you this hotel when looked at more closely you will find light and shade. We only once to the light, the location is very good, the food a dream ( no matter wether at saffron or Al Waha restaurant) and the hotel is in good ... " read hotel reviewMarch 2012
- Is Central (1)
One of the best and most luxurious hotels the world
- October 2012
Enclosed as a foretaste a few awards, which the hotel already got, the world travel award in the years/areas: 2012 middle east's leading dessert spa resort 2012 middle east's leading villa 2012 uae's leading beach resort 2012 uae's leading villa resort 2012 ras al-khaimah's leading resort 2011 middle east's leading villa resort 2011 uae's leading villa resort 2011 ras al-khaimah's leading resort
An oasis of peace.
- Nachweis erbracht
- May 2012
In Banyian tree Al Wadi we immediately felt comfortable. The rooms are luxuriously and tastefully decorated. Also the area is an oasis of peace. A good place for relaxing.
Dream hotel in dream area
- April 2012
All dreams has been exceeded. A super stay, even if a little too short. The atmosphere is phenomenal. Here you find the rest and relaxation. - Clear-no Ballmermann! Was also not booked. But the ideal environment to take a break from everyday life. After waking up in the morning - directly in the private pool before the bedroom. The attention of the staff is hard to beat.
A fantastic place to relax/ deep relaxation
- April 2012
This was a magnificent vacation. We wanted us almost not from our bungalow fort move. The breakfast buffet was a dream. The whole atmosphere of the hotel exudes a sense of calm and peace. Ideal for tiefenentspanne. The rainbow garden was beautiful to relax. The bungalows are absolutely luxurious, spacious and tastefully decorated - space without limits, the private pool directly at the private terrace - brilliant. With a view of the desert. Peace, relaxation, deceleration. I would definitely again there. For days definitely not book excursions, the few days simply enjoy.
Light and shadows
- Nicht empfohlen
- March 2012
If you this hotel when looked at more closely you will find light and shade. We only once to the light, the location is very good, the food a dream ( no matter wether at saffron or Al Waha restaurant) and the hotel is in good condition. The offered activities have a not insignificant price, recommendable nonetheless are in any case the nature & bird watching walk, the Falconry show and a trip with the mountain bike in the surroundings. Unfortunately there are also plenty of shade, the normal Villas have only a very limited number of hours of sunshine ..., the on the balcony at the pool ( unfortunately otherwise no other bath possibility except in 35 minutes away beachclub) can be used, in our case ( March) CIRCA 3a 4 hours in the afternoon ( from 14 o'clock), the pool in 9 days of the stay 2 time cleaned (1 times to call ), the area the villa is very stark (lack of planting), very much garbage was located in some hidden corners (behind the villas) and the crowning was, the the room too many only at 16 o'clock was cleaned. Only after a two-time complaint at the front desk, changes this circumstance as you in a home of this nature may require ( cleaning before 12 hours ). Unfortunately we traveled after our last Desert hotel (Abu Dhabi-qasr Al sarab dessert Resort by anantara) with high expectations on, these were unfortunately not met. In this hotel must in my opinion still some change a standard the banyan tree group to fulfill.
Information about Hotel Banyan Tree Al Wadi
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationLocated in tranquil and ecologically rich Wadi Khadeja, Ras al Khaimah, United Arab Emirates, the resort rests amidst 100 hectares of private nature reserve, home to indigenous plants and wildlife. Set against the waters of the Arabian Gulf and the magnificent Al Hajjar Mountains, this oasis of indulgence offers the ultimate adventure, from camel riding to deep sea fishing and desert safaris. The resort is a 20-minute drive from the vibrant Ras Al Khaimah city centre and 45-minute drive from Dubai International Airport. Ras Al Khaimah International Airport is around 90 km away.
- This club resort was built in 2010 and offers a total of 91 rooms, as well as a 24-hour reception and check-out service. It is the first desert resort in the United Arab Emirates to offer an all-pool villa concept, complete with 3000 m² of Asian-inspired hydrotherapy spa facilities, a dedicated nature reserve, a private beach club and an 18-hole championship golf course.
- All rooms feature an en suite bathroom with shower. In-room amenities include a TV, Internet access and a minibar.
- Eco-explorers can seek adventure in activities such as falconry, camel riding, hiking and trekking, wadi (desert) safaris, or simply meander down rivers on a traditional Arabic sail boat. Additional activities and facilities include aerobics, a gym, archery and horse riding. Younger guests can enjoy the children’s entertainment programme.
- A breakfast buffet is served daily. Dinner can be enjoyed in buffet form or from a set menu.
- MasterCard and VISA are accepted at this establishment.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-smoking room
- Shops in the hotel
- Hairdressers/Beauty salon
- Business centre
- Hotel safe
- Air conditioning
- Free parking
- Valet parking
- Additional childrens' bed
- Computer connection
- Satellite TV
- Coffee and tea
- Hair dryer
- Electronic room keys
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Fire alarm
- Hotel bar
- Breakfast in the room
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
- Outdoor pool
- Bicycle hire
- Spa centre
- Beauty treatments
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Babysitting/Child services
- Airport transfer
- Car hire
- Information desk
- Currency exchange
- Children welcome
- Free Wifi access included
- Dry cleaning
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See