Atahotel Villa Pamphili(4 stars)Via Della Nocetta 105 - 00164 View on map
At a glance
- Great hotel (2) "Great hotel" found in 2 reviews
- " Great hotel , only with shuttle bus reachable "March 2012
- " ... The only thing shortcoming of the hotel is its location far outside, but with the shuttle bus, the one on the day before to sign up and the per drive 1. 50 euro cost it has gone well. We were all very satisfied . You could even ARD and ZDF welcome. Unfortunately, there was no in-room safe. Nevertheless we ... "April 2012
- The food was very good (1) "The food was very good" found in 1 review
- " We were from the hotel, the peaceful location and the quality the food was very good . Unfortunately the hotel was actually only with the shuttle bus bus reachable, since the only ... "March 2012
- The staff were very accommodating (1) "The staff were very accommodating" found in 1 review
- " ... to the hotel without sidewalk but with unübersichtlichem transport equipped. With darkness impossible to celebrate. With the shuttle bus bus however everything was very quickly and uncomplicated. The staff were very accommodating . "March 2012
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Summary of guest reviews by category
- Hotel in generalPros
- Hotel in general (2) Comments related to "Hotel in general" found in 2 reviews
- " Great hotel, only with shuttle bus reachable " read hotel reviewMarch 2012
- " ... The only thing shortcoming of the hotel is its location far outside, but with the shuttle bus, the one on the day before to sign up and the per drive 1. 50 euro cost it has gone well. We were all very satisfied. You could even ARD and ZDF welcome. Unfortunately, there was no in-room safe. Nevertheless we ... " read hotel reviewApril 2012
- Hotel in general (2)
- Service Friendliness (1) Comments related to "Service" found in 1 review
- " ... to the hotel without sidewalk but with unübersichtlichem transport equipped. With darkness impossible to celebrate. With the shuttle bus bus however everything was very quickly and uncomplicated. The staff were very accommodating. " read hotel reviewMarch 2012
- Service Friendliness (1)
Quiet and nice location
- Recommended hotel
- City break
- December 2012
Hotel Villa Pamphilli is located in a big park, the drive from the airport takes about 20 minutes. We liked the location because it's on the one hand away from the noise of the city, on the other hand there is a shuttle and public transport and you can soon get to all major attractions. The check-in staff is very friendly and polite. The rooms are spacy and well equipped, but some renovations works should be carried out. The breakfast buffet offers a great selection.
- Recommended hotel
- City break
- August 2012
Beautiful rooms, everything very clean, very nice and helpful staff, great breakfast buffet in the large terrassengelände, great shuttle service and free
- Hotel not recommended
- City break
- August 2012
For a city break of up to 4 days I wouldn't recommend this hotel. The hotel lies rather off the beaten track, what we was known. ' nevertheless ' with the tram to the center to drive, offers although the tram to, is however in the summer months not really recommendable. If you in the morning already 32 degrees and you want the city to look at, one is glad, (the 600 meters from the to the hotel linear distance) didn't have to walk. The shuttle bus drives regularly, ( hourly) but if you don't on time bay, you can ..., if you bad luck has, also hour wait. The pool is only available from 10:30 A. M.-19:30 hours. Definitely not an advantage. Probably we had we also the bad luck in not renovated section to stay. The carpet in the hallway was full of stains. The room, as well as the bathroom in need of renovation. For breakfast one had the feeling you are in a disco. Nothing against music in the early morning, but something silent in the background would be a good thing. This hotel is for business people very much more suitable and should be represented.
Disappointment high 10
- Hotel not recommended
- City break
- August 2012
Unfortunately we had a problem and that the shuttle bus, although on the homepage free is, but a little cost has. Otherwise we were allowed our luggage not carry forward! When I the problem with the bus driver wanted to discuss turned this I in the middle of the sentence the back (!) and the lady from the reception and the CEO of treated us disrespectful and rude, so right from the top down! The hotel has our vacation totally ruined and has several Dispute caused!
- Recommended hotel
- City break
- April 2012
The cleanliness and the breakfast were great. Also the rooms and the service were optimal. The only thing shortcoming of the hotel is its location far outside, but with the shuttle bus, the one on the day before to sign up and the per drive 1. 50 euro cost it has gone well. We were all very satisfied. You could even ARD and ZDF welcome. Unfortunately, there was no in-room safe. Nevertheless we would all ( 8 persons) recommend the hotel.
Information about Atahotel Villa Pamphili
Hotel description *
- LocationThe hotel is located in a quiet green area only 3 km from the Vatican and the city centre. Links to the public transport network are within around 800 m and the Trastevere station is roughly 3 km away. Leonardo da Vinci-Fiumicino Airport is situated at a distance of approximately 25 km and Rome Ciampino Airport some 35 km.
- This hotel is the right solution for business or holiday accommodation in the Eternal City. The hotel has 247 rooms, most of which come with private balconies and a view of the park. The restaurant extends into a large outdoor area next to a fantastic patio and to an elegant gazebo. On the large terrace of the delicious Anfora Bar guests can enjoy a nice view of the swimming pool and wonderful gardens. The hotel is surrounded by large outdoor areas with wonderful gardens. The efficient and well-equipped conference centre with 18 meeting rooms (16 with natural light) is able to host any kind of event, from business lunches to gala banquets or car exhibitions. The air-conditioned establishment welcomes guests in a lobby with 24-hour reception and check-out service. Further facilities on offer to guests include a hotel safe, currency exchange facilities, lift access and a car park. For additional fees guests may take advantage of the WLAN Internet access and room and laundry services.
- All the rooms look over the park or the gardens and have a balcony set up with tables and armchairs. Decorated with light wooden furniture, they are equipped with a private bathroom with shower and bath, air conditioning and central heating, a direct dial telephone, a minibar, satellite TV with radio and pay TV. In addition, each room is provided with an electric trouser press, a mini safe, a hairdryer, PC connection plugs and WLAN Internet access.
- Guests may enjoy free entrance to the gym with Technogym's high technology equipment. An outdoor swimming pool is open in summer time. Refreshments are served at the poolside snack bar. Sun loungers and parasols are laid out on the sun terrace for guests' use.
- The refined modern restaurant offers Italian, international and typical Roman cuisine. Buffets are served at all meal times. Lunch and dinner are alternatively offered à la carte and from set menus.
- American Express, Diners Club, JCB, MasterCard and VISA are accepted as methods of payment.
- Check-in time is 4 pm and check-out is 12 pm.
- From the motorway (Milano-Napoli-L'Aquila) and the airports (Fiumicino-Ciampino) reach the Grande Raccordo Anulare (beltway of Rome) and follow the directions to exit number 1 Roma Aurelio, toward the centre. Follow the Via Aurelia. After 1 km turn right onto Via Aurelia Antica and continue straight for 2 km until reaching the intersection for Via Leone XIII. At the traffic light after Piazzetta del Bel Respiro, turn right again onto Via della Nocetta.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- What the hotel offersThe Atahotel Villa Pamphili, surrounded by one of the most beautiful parks of Rome, is situated in a strategic position in the neighbour of the Vatican. It offers a daily shuttle bus service (at charge) at scheduled times with reservation required, to and from Vatican Museum area, ideal to reach the main tourist attractions and shopping areas. The hotel has 247 spacious and bright rooms, including 21 suites, overlooking the spectacular swimming pool open in summer (from June to September) or the gardens, encircled by the green area of the “Valle dei Casali”. With the modern and functional renovated interiors and the new restaurants offering a rich and innovative gastronomic choice, the Atahotel Villa Pamphili is the reference point for those looking for a quiet venue near the city centre, with the assurance of a proven experience in the art of hospitality. At disposal of our guests there are: six tennis courts, a children' s playground, a fitness centre with Technogym equipment and a new exceptional SPA Wellness Centre, unique in the world of well-being of the Capital. The Wellness Centre includes: swimming-pool with hydromassage; sauna and biosauna; Turkish bath; emotional showers; relaxing area and beauty treatments rooms .
- LocationThe Atahotel Villa Pamphili is located in a beautiful residential area in the heart of Rome. Situated facing the Parco Villa Doria Pamphili, the hotel is about 3 km from the Vatican.
- AccommodationThe Atahotel Villa Pamphili has 247 rooms, able to satisfy all needs: 226 rooms between Superior and Executive, 10 Junior Suites with a comfortable sofa bed, 10 Suites with Jacuzzi and 1 Presidential Suite which has a large panoramic terrace. With the exception of the junior suites, all rooms and suites have balconies overlooking the park, garden or pool (open in summer). Each room is elegantly furnished, equipped with all comforts and some are also suitable for physically handicapped guests. The hotel offers either smoking and no-smoking rooms.
- Food and DrinkThe renovated Anima Restaurant, welcomes its guests in an elegant and warm atmosphere. The large exterior areas, as well as the interior rooms, are the ideal locations for business lunches, banquets or gala dinners in an enchanting context. The restaurant offers high-level cuisine, ranging from tasty traditional roman dishes to international ones. Our chef Domenico Pistillo and his staff will delight the most demanding palates with its specialties. The Bar Quintessenza faces the wide panoramic terraces that provide a suggestive view of the swimming pool and surroundings, offering a varied choice of cocktails and drinks
- LeisureIn an elegant and exclusive ambience, the prestigious "4YOU Spa & Wellness" of the Atahotel Villa Pamphili is spread over an area of about 800 sq.m. to welcome guests in a real oasis of relaxation. The Wellness Centre, with its Zen gardens along the corridors assuring an atmosphere of well-being, is divided into three distinct areas: gym, treatment and SPA. The gym area utilizes state-of-the-art Technogym equipment such as “run, cross, bike, recline and weights” tools. The treatment area disposes of seven rooms, of which one is double, for aesthetics and massages. The SPA area features a swimming pool drawn on mosaic with whirlpool different solutions: the Cube, placed in the middle of the pool which customizes it, is provided with seating spaces and a private whirlpool with water effervescence. Outside the cube, eight water jets for cervical massages, whirlpool chairs and beds with water effervescence. To complete the services, a section dedicated to swimming against the tide. Adjacent to the pool you can find an area that collects a Turkish bath, a traditional sauna, a biosauna and three showers, of which two emotionals with chrome and aroma therapy. Around the pool, a relaxation area with comfortable chaise-longue dedicated to relax, separated from the pool by a large glass window with a corner to enjoy a hot herbal tea, where the customer can complete its wellness program.
- Other facilities and servicesRoom service from 07.00 a.m. to 11.00 p.m. Parking place for 250 cars 24/24 hours on duty Airline and railroad ticket office ATM Currency exchange Laundry with same day delivery Car rental with or without driver Pay TV Shuttle Bus from/to Vatican Museum and Subway Access to the Wellness Centre and to the treatments Safety deposit box in room and at reception Business Centre with computers and printers Baggage storage Wi- Fi
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Family room
- Business centre
- Cash machine on site
- Hotel safe
- Central heating
- Air conditioning
- Free parking
- Car park
- Writing bureau
- Additional childrens' bed
- Satellite TV
- Hair dryer
- Electronic room keys
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Pets allowed
- Diabetic menu
- Hotel bar
- Breakfast in the room
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
- Indoor pool
- Spa centre
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Car hire
- Information desk
- Currency exchange
- Children welcome
- All public and private areas are no smoking zones
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See