Hotel Tiwa Amazonas Ecoresort(0 stars)Margem Direita do Rio Negro, s/n - Iranduba - View on map
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Information about Hotel Tiwa Amazonas Ecoresort
Hotel description *
- LocationThe resort complex lies around 10 km away from Manaus, on the opposite banks of the Rio Negro. There are plenty of restaurants, cafés and bars here, which are open until late into the night. The complex lies on 2 km² of grounds and is by a natural lake and surrounded by the tropical rainforest. It is well positioned for an Amazonian adventure.
- This eco-resort was designed to the latest tourism concepts. Among the hotel's facilities count an entrance hall with a 24-hour reception, a bar and a restaurant. The complex also features a swimming pool.
- The resort includes 52 bungalows, which lie on the banks of the tropical lake. Each one features a veranda and a luxury bathroom. There is space to sleep two additional children on the second floor of the bungalow.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Air conditioning
- Hotel bar
- Breakfast buffet
A choice of sports
- Outdoor pool
- Steam room/ turkish bath
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Information desk
- Currency exchange
- Free Wifi access included
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See