The Byzantium Hotel(4 stars)Cankurtaran Mah. Akbiyik Cad.No:29 34122 Istanbul View on map
At a glance
- Pleasant staff (1) "Pleasant staff" found in 1 review
- " ... Tasty kebab in clay pot! ) the prices for the spa facilities are covered, what if there was something cheaper would surely be more people would use as relaxation after a day sightseeing. Pleasant staff and everything very tidy and clean. The hotel can 100% recommend, Istanbul is so impressive-we ... "April 2012
- Very tidy and clean (1) "Very tidy and clean" found in 1 review
- " ... ) the prices for the spa facilities are covered, what if there was something cheaper would surely be more people would use as relaxation after a day sightseeing. Pleasant staff and everything very tidy and clean . The hotel can 100% recommend, Istanbul is so impressive-we only had 4 days unfortunately too ... "April 2012
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Summary of guest reviews by category
- Hotel in generalPros
- Hotel in general (1) Comments related to "Hotel in general" found in 1 review
- " ... ) the prices for the spa facilities are covered, what if there was something cheaper would surely be more people would use as relaxation after a day sightseeing. Pleasant staff and everything very tidy and clean. The hotel can 100% recommend, Istanbul is so impressive-we only had 4 days unfortunately too ... " read hotel reviewApril 2012
- Hotel in general (1)
- Service Friendliness (1) Comments related to "Service" found in 1 review
- " ... Tasty kebab in clay pot! ) the prices for the spa facilities are covered, what if there was something cheaper would surely be more people would use as relaxation after a day sightseeing. Pleasant staff and everything very tidy and clean. The hotel can 100% recommend, Istanbul is so impressive-we ... " read hotel reviewApril 2012
- Service Friendliness (1)
- Nachweis erbracht
- July 2013
The good situation makes some good ☺ It seems dated and some one would renew But otherwise it was ok.
Good location for sightseeing in sultanhammed and close to e
- Nachweis erbracht
- May 2013
The location makes up for a lot. The breakfast buffet was well arranged. The room cleaning was rather superficial.
Great location. Close to the main attractions.
- May 2013
Very nice city hotel, near top kapi and the blue mosque. Clean, small room, nice but small bathroom. Is the directly at the restaurant mile. For a city break absolutely great location!
Gladly again, however with small limitations
- Nachweis erbracht
- March 2013
Would gladly come again for a few days, for a longer stay (2 week or similar ) not really, at least not in such a small room. In addition i must say, that we unfortunately a really very small rooms' caught ' have. However everything was clean and nicely decorated. We stayed 4 nights in the hotel, but it was ok. The location is very good, you can from there good on foot los and some things look at (grand bazaar, spice bazaar, Blaue Moschee.) The hotel has also a roof terrace with a beautiful view. The restaurant has ... a very good kitchen, it is worthwhile, there time to eat. The breakfast in the hotel is unfortunately not so good (in our opinion). No delicious juices, Nan can rather only sugared water and the bread basket was also to complain about. There is also the scrambled eggs very liquid defendendo, since we didn't dare, to try. But there were cheese, cold cuts, cereal, yogurt, tomatoes, cucumbers, always a soup (but we did not try), olives. - you can get full. 2 weeks i would have with the breakfast not satisfied, but for a few days that is quite alright. Otherwise you could get by in the hotel with the english language, the staff is very friendly, willing to help and courteous. Big praise to this point. All in all, we have really enjoyed the stay and would go back to stay the night.
Great location, modern, friendly staff!
- August 2012
Modern and clean hotel surrounded by in Istanbuls old town Sultan Ahmet. A stone's throw from the blue mosque. Like all rooms in the altstadt hotel small however therefor clean and modern. The staff are very friendly and helpful. I have stayed in 2012 several times on business stayed here and would as a tourist definitely come again! Everything, what you are Istanbul tourist reputation is on foot in the immediate vicinity or with the tram easily accessible. 100% recommendation \u263a
Information about The Byzantium Hotel
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThis hotel is situated in the heart of Sultanahmet, only a few minutes walk from Topkapi, The Blue Mosque, The Grand Bazaar, The Underground Cistern and St. Sophia. Restaurants, bars, nightlife, links to public transport, shopping opportunities, and the bus and train stations are all just a short walk away. Atatürk Airport is some 14 km away, while Sabiha Gökcen Airport is approximately 60 km away.
- This city hotel, which opened in 2008, is a modern and stylishly designed boutique hotel. It has 31 rooms spread across 6 floors and offers a warm welcome and attentive service in the heart of the old city. It is air-conditioned and has a lobby, 24-hour reception service, currency exchange facility, cloakroom, lift access, a café, restaurant, conference facilities and WLAN Internet access. Room and laundry services and parking facilities are available for a fee.
- This hotel offers excellent, modern and stylishly designed rooms, decorated with great attention to detail and to a very high standard. They come with contemporary furniture, an en suite bathroom, a hairdryer, a direct dial telephone, a satellite/cable TV, Internet access and a minibar. Double or twin beds, centrally regulated air conditioning, central heating and a safety deposit box come as standard.
- The hotel offers a Turkish bath, a sauna and massage treatments for a fee. Gym facilities are also provided.
- The hotel's bar and restaurant provide the perfect retreat for relaxed dining, offering a selection of mouth-watering culinary specialities and wines.
- MasterCard and VISA are accepted as methods of payment.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-smoking room
- Business centre
- Hotel safe
- Central heating
- Air conditioning
- Car park
- Writing bureau
- Satellite TV
- Coffee and tea
- Electronic room keys
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Fire alarm
- Diabetic menu
- Hotel bar
- Packed lunches
- Catering service
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
- Spa centre
- Special massages
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Babysitting/Child services
- Airport transfer
- Express check in and check out
- Car hire
- Ticket service
- Information desk
- Currency exchange
- Free Wifi access included
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See