Residence Trivento(3 stars)Località Trivento 84064 Palinuro (Sa) View on map
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Wonderful, relaxing autumn holidays
- October 2012
Our first vacation in such a holiday resort. The accommodation units are very spacious, rather simply furnished, but clean. At the apartment engrenzend is a massive terrace with sun loungers and table and chairs equipped. The pool is very big, you can easily swim a few lenghts. The front desk is available all day until about 8:00 P. M. manned from Valentina and their Boss geatano. Both extremely warm. We were after years in palinuro and will come again.
The ideal place for relaxing.
- September 2012
For us for over 18 years always again worth a trip. Very recommendable, if you are 1 or 2 weeks unhitch and Italy simply only enjoy wants. The complex fulfills all our wishes and is in the middle of a wonderful countryside.
Vacation in a well-kept complex and wonderful. Environment
- September 2012
Totally pleasant staff Very well maintained garden and pool area Dreamlike landscape Beautiful large apartments only drawback in our apartment the bathroom was( only bathtub with miserable shower, right dunkelnund a bit dated) savoy then on the outdoor shower establishments.
Vacation that is exceptional
- September 2012
The residence trivento convinced through cleanliness, a well-kept ambience and a perfect service. The staff are highly motivated, extremely friendly and helpful, expert and at all times interested in, the stay for the customers enjoyable.
- June 2012
The resort is located in the beautiful nature reserve cilento. The apartments or condos of type 1 are the best times behind itself. The new apartments are really very nice and modern. The entire area including pool area is very clean and well cared for. This resort offers great staff. We stayed here from the first moment of the feeling welcome. We stayed in the the form rare in Italy experienced.
Information about Residence Trivento
Residence Trivento is located on a hillside and surrounded by olive trees and typical Mediterranean vegetation, not far not far from the Arco Naturale, an enchanting beach, and 3.5km from Palinuro. Its quiet position makes it ideal for families who are looking for a place to relax and enjoy nature.It consists of two groups of apartments located along the hill and a sport-and-leisure centre at its foot, connected by a small street.Thanks to its location the sport-and-leisure centre is the heart of the whole property and it includes different facilities as two swimming-pools, one for adults and a shallow one for children, Internet point and Wi-fi, seasonal snack bar, tennis- and football courts, table-tennis. During summer there are mini club and adult entertainment, possibility of boat trips, excursions and guided tours.The first group of apartments is m.250 far from the sport-and-leisure centre and m.1.500 from the beach, ideal for families with children because the sport-and-leisure centre is easy to reach.The second group is further up the hill about m.850 from the sport-and-leisure centre and m.2.100 from the beach, situated on the hill with a wonderful panoramic view of Cape Palinuro and the Mingardo beach.1-bedroom apartments are in the second group and 2-bedroom apartments are both in the first and second group. All the accommodations have TV, Internet Wi-Fi and telefone and all kitchenettes are equiped with all the staff you need for cooking. Parking nearby. - 1-bedroom apartment for 2/3 people is at ground floor (27 sq.m.), has a furnished patio/terrace (15 sq.m.) and is composed of: bedroom with double bed and single sofa bed, living room with kitchenette, bathroom with shower.- 1-bedroom apartment for 3/5 people is at ground floor (30 sq.m.), has a furnished patio/terrace (15 sq.m.) and is composed of: bedroom with double bed and single sofa bed, lounge/dining room with kitchenette and double sofa bed, bathroom with shower.- 2-bedroom apartment for 4/6 people can be both at ground floor and first floor (55 sq.m.), has a furnished patio/terrace (25 sq.m.) and is composed of: double bedroom (supplementary bed, if required), room with twin beds, lounge/dining room with double sofa bed and kitchenette, bathroom with bath or shower.Included in the price: gas, water, electricity, bed linen with weekly change, final cleaning, swimming-pools with umbrellas and deckchairs (open from 18.04 to 11.10), tennis (3 hrs weekly per unit), bowls, table tennis, Internet Wi-Fi, mini and junior club and entertainment (from 21.06 to 06.09)Ristobar/pizzeria: open from 07.06 to 13.09, half board on request Business hours of reception: Every day: from 08:30 to 13:30 and from 14:30 to 21:00
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- What the hotel offersResidence Trivento is located on a hill surrounded by olive trees and typical Mediterranean vegetation, 3.5km from Palinuro town centre. It is composed of a sport-and-leisure centre, two groups of holiday rentals in villas and some private houses, connected by a secondary street.
- LocationThe residence is located on a hill surrounded by olive trees and typical Mediterranean vegetation, 3.5km from Palinuro town centre. It is composed of a sport-and-leisure centre, two groups of apartments in villas and some private houses, connected by a secondary street. Its quiet position makes Residence Trivento ideal for families who are looking for a place to relax and for people that want to enjoy nature.
- AccommodationResidence Trivento is composed of two groups of apartments in villas and some private houses, connected by a secondary street. The first group is 250 m from the sport-and-leisure centre, ideal for families with children because the sport-and-leisure centre is easy to reach. The second group is further up the hill about m.850 from the sport-and-leisure centre and m.2.100 from the beach. The villas are situated on the hill and are surrounded by rich Mediterranean vegetation. They have a wonderful panoramic sea view. The residence has different types of accommodations, for little families from 2 to 5 people there are studios or 1-bedroom apartments, while for big families until 10 people there are 2-bedroom apartments and 3-bedroom apartments.
- Food and DrinkCilento has a food tradition based on local produce. The Mediterranean diet is the centrepiece. Furthermore, the residence organizes typical dinners for let guests live traditions, culture and gastronomy of this wonderful land
- LeisureIn the sport-and-leisure centre there are two swimming pools, one for adults and a shallow one for children. In summer the animation and miniclub team organized entertainment and games. Then, typical dinners, excursions, guided tours in the Cilento National Park and oil tasting are organized
- Other facilities and servicesThe sport-and-leisure centre, 1.200m from the beach, is the heart of the whole property and includes: a reception office, two separate swimming-pools, one for adults and a shallow one for children, with deck-chairs and sun umbrellas, snack bar, tennis- and football/ volleyball courts, table-tennis and video games. Mini and junior club, organized entertainment, internet point wi-fi, telephone in the apartments, possibility of boat trips, excursions and guided tours, special terms with the local diving centre
- Luggage room
- Non-smoking room
- Play rooms
- Hotel safe
- Free parking
- Car park
- Coffee and tea
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Pets allowed
- Hotel bar
A choice of sports
- Outdoor pool
- Tennis court
- Number of tennis courts: 1
Other hotel information
- Evening programs and entertainment
- Babysitting/Child services
- Kids club (6-9 years)
- Gay friendly
- Late check out
- Express check in and check out
- Car hire
- Information desk
- Currency exchange
- Pets allowed
- Children welcome
- Free Wifi access included
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See