AKS Annabelle Beach Resort(4.5 stars)ANISSARAS-L. CHERSONISSOU HERSONISSOS - Malia Kreta 70014 Anissara View on map
At a glance
- Good hotel (2) "Good hotel" found in 2 reviews
- " Good hotel for relaxing holidays, you can here holidays varied spend, who rather night bird is, should its ... "July 2012
- " Great hotel "August 2012
- Very beautiful view (1) "Very beautiful view" found in 1 review
- " ... airport, is however not so disturbing. The lobby bar could offer more. Quite boring ambience and unfortunately hot beer. The beach bar is very pleasant. In the restaurant is the outdoor area with very beautiful view of the sea recommendable, inside, there is a cafeteria. The audience consisted predominantly of ... "September 2012
- The beach is very small (1) "The beach is very small" found in 1 review
- " If you don't luxury hotel expected and loud noise from the entertainment like, you are in the right place here. The beach is very small and very rocky. The next town is with the taxi easy to reach. The hotel lies in the entry lane ... "September 2012
- Read more
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Summary of guest reviews by category
- Hotel in general
- Surroundings (1) Comments related to "Location" found in 1 review
- " ... airport, is however not so disturbing. The lobby bar could offer more. Quite boring ambience and unfortunately hot beer. The beach bar is very pleasant. In the restaurant is the outdoor area with very beautiful view of the sea recommendable, inside, there is a cafeteria. The audience consisted predominantly of ... " read hotel reviewSeptember 2012
- Beach (1) Comments related to "Location" found in 1 review
- " If you don't luxury hotel expected and loud noise from the entertainment like, you are in the right place here. The beach is very small and very rocky. The next town is with the taxi easy to reach. The hotel lies in the entry lane ... " read hotel reviewSeptember 2012
- Surroundings (1)
Nice, relaxing holiday - we'll be back!
- October 2013
The hotel is located on a hillside and the whole area attracts down to the beach. This is everything nicely laid out. In the upper part of the main building with front desk etc. And the separate bungalow buildings distribute themselves in the whole area. The complex is for handicapped people probably less suitable, as in the whole plant are due to the hillside location a lot of stairs (but ways) distributed. The whole area was very clean and everywhere beautifully landscaped. For example, with palm trees and bushes. What also all very well well-kept. The hotel has its own ... beach section. The sand was teilweile with stones. Here recommend bathing shoes, since in the water are very large stones were you must be careful. A jetty was also laid out, but only for watersports.
We would go back in a heartbeat
- October 2013
We were the first time in this hotel and were totally thrilled. The plant is quite large and very well maintained. Many large palm trees and plants. There are many stairs, so for people who can't walk far rather not suitable. The hotel gives it probably already for over 20 years but you can see that the hotel was not. It is all in a top condition. At our time were 90% germans in the hotel. Also a few russians, swiss, dutch and austrian. We had all inclusive and this can recommend it. Otherwise it is simply too expensive. We ... had for 5.00 euro wlan booked. Is not great, but at the beach bar and in the lobby is ok. What you want for 5.00 euro
Here you could get the summer stylish extend
- October 2013
The hotel is very nicely located, several houses with the zimmernverteilt in a beautifully landscaped garden with direct access to sea. The guests came during our stay from the uk, France, Switzerland, some russenn and german (families and couples, older). The wlan (for 5, - €per week) was simply fabulous. The food in buffet form is very varied and very good arranged, with a lot of attention to detail
- September 2013
We had a great stay at this hotel. Everything was fine and we enjoyed there every day. We did not find there the booked 5 stars,nevertheless we would go there again. The kids really enjoyed the great pool and playground areas. Our 4 years old daughter visited regularly the offered mini club. A great person named Anna from the German kids animators took care of our daughter, she is still talking about her:-) Lina loved the mini club and we were very satisfied giving her into proffessional hands. All in all we had fun there
Bathroom worn, otherwise 4.5 stars worth!
- September 2013
4 stars were appropriate. Large hotel area with many apartments in two-floor row houses. Guests are mostly german russians or british. Restaurants and bars no drawbacks, bungalow and area well maintained. Warning: there are not renovated bungalows with a bath the 20 years as and worn out is! See photos
Information about AKS Annabelle Beach Resort
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThis is a deluxe resort with extensive facilities that lies close to the popular and lively resort of Hersonissos. The family-friendly hotel has its own section of beautiful sandy beach that has been repeatedly awarded with the European Union's Blue Flag for its crystal-clear waters and cleanliness. Guests will find a number of restaurants, bars, pubs, nightlife spots, shops and tourist attractions in the centre of Hersonissos, some 3 km away. Nikos Kazantzakis International Airport is just 22 km from the accommodation.
- This resort is a stylish new bungalow complex set within extensive landscaped grounds. The 264-unit establishment offers a relaxing atmosphere in which guests can enjoy carefree holidays in a deluxe environment with extensive facilities. The rooms are located around the central reception, which includes a 24-hour check-out service, a hotel safe, currency exchange facilities and a cloakroom. The air-conditioned establishment features a TV lounge, a children's playground and kids' club, a bar and disco, as well as a restaurant. For an additional fee guests can use the Internet access, room and laundry services and car park. Guests wishing to explore the local surroundings can hire bikes from reception (fees apply).
- The resort consists of 262 luxurious rooms (in bungalow style with sea or garden views) and 2 VIP suites decorated to the highest standard. All of the comfortably equipped rooms come with a balcony or terrace, as well as a private bathroom with shower/WC and hair dryer. On-site facilities include a direct dial telephone, radio-music channels, a safety deposit box, a refrigerator, individually regulated air conditioning and heating, satellite TV and a separate living room for VIP Suites. Bungalow rooms with connecting doors and spacious family rooms are both available upon request.
- The hotel has 2 large freshwater outdoor pools, 1 heated indoor freshwater heated pool and 2 children's freshwater pools. Guests will also find showers, sun loungers and parasols by the pool and on the beach. The establishment provides beach towels and has its own section of sandy beach. Convenient refreshments can be found at the poolside snack bar and guests can relax on the sun terrace. More active types can head to the gym for a workout and for an additional fee guests can use the hot tub, sauna and massage service (by appointment only). A range of water sports are available on the beachfront for an additional fee, including waterskiing, jet skiing, scuba diving, windsurfing, banana boating, canoeing and pedal boating. Guests can also go paragliding or play beach volleyball (fees apply). The establishment is also home to 2 tennis courts and offers tennis lessons by appointment, daytime sports-based entertainment, table tennis, pool/snooker (fees apply), giant outdoor chess and electronic games. Furthermore, a multilingual entertainment team offers fun from morning to evening, organising daytime activities and night entertainment and special evenings with live music and dancing by the pool.
- The hotel offers half and full-board stays. A buffet is served at lunch and dinner.
- Dress code at the restaurants: Guests are kindly requested to be dressed appropriately for dinner. Smart-casual dress is recommended for all outdoor theme buffets.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-smoking room
- Shops in the hotel
- Hairdressers/Beauty salon
- Business centre
- Hotel safe
- Central heating
- Air conditioning
- Free parking
- Car park
- Writing bureau
- Satellite TV
- Air conditioning
- Coffee and tea
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Pets allowed
- Fire alarm
- Hotel bar
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
- Tennis court
- Special massages
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Babysitting/Child services
- Car hire
- Currency exchange
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See