We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Cheap, but not recommended
- Hotel not recommended
- Other stay
- September 2011
The hotel itself is small and a single night adequate. The price/performance ratio is good. However, I would not recommend this hotel. The reason: at night the staff at the front desk a visit from a well-known. According to start the whole night through chatting, it sounded music. The rooms are in the immediate vicinity. So it was impossible, to get enough sleep. Of course, we contacted Mr with the request, but something to be silent. This was however only short-lived... For me this is an K. O.-criteria for a hotel empeglung.
Information about Hotel Del Carmen
Hotel description *
- LocationThis comfortable hotel is located in the heart of the town centre. Guests will reach Chiapa de Corzo in about 15 minutes by car, and San Cristobal de las Casas in approximately one hour.
- Renovated in 2006, this hotel comprises a total of 39 rooms, including two junior suites, and represents the best option for both business travellers and holidaymakers. Amongst the hotel’s facilities count a lobby area with a reception desk manned around the clock, a safe, and a currency exchange counter. Furthermore, the air-conditioned hotel includes a restaurant, a conference room, and a W-LAN access point. Room and laundry services are also available, as is medical assistance, and a launderette rounds up the offerings. A garage is also available to guests arriving by car. The hotel offers tourist and fax services.
- The rooms all come with an en suite bathroom with a hairdryer. A direct dial telephone, an Internet connection, an iron and ironing board, a hire safe, and two beds (one double, one single) are also provided in all accommodation units as standard.
- Guests may serve themselves from the buffets at breakfast, lunch and dinner. At lunchtime and in the evenings, guests may also choose to select dishes from the set menu, or take the à la carte option. It is possible to book a full-board stay.
- American Express, MasterCard and VISA are all accepted in the hotel.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Electronic room keys
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
Other hotel information
- Car hire