Hotel Sleep Inn & Suites Rapid City(2 stars)4031 Cheyenne Blvd. Rapid City, SD 57703 View on map
At a glance
- The rooms are clean and tidy (1) "The rooms are clean and tidy" found in 1 review
- " ... Steakhouse ( separate report) and a few gas stations with shops. The hotel lies only a few meters next to the interstate. The hotel sees still quite new, we thought it was much newer nature. Also the rooms are clean and tidy . We had a room on the ground floor. Therefore, that on the ground floor also the indoor pool at ... "July 2012
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Summary of guest reviews by category
- Cleanliness (1) Comments related to "Room" found in 1 review
- " ... Steakhouse ( separate report) and a few gas stations with shops. The hotel lies only a few meters next to the interstate. The hotel sees still quite new, we thought it was much newer nature. Also the rooms are clean and tidy. We had a room on the ground floor. Therefore, that on the ground floor also the indoor pool at ... " read hotel reviewJuly 2012
- Cleanliness (1)
Newly built area - new hotels - new sleep INN
- Recommended hotel
- Other stay
- May 2012
The Slee Inn Rapid City belongs to Choice Group and was opened in the summer of 2009. The whole area was recently from the soil rammed and in the meantime, several other hotels. There is also a McDonald's, the Dakota Steakhouse ( separate report) and a few gas stations with shops. The hotel lies only a few meters next to the interstate. The hotel sees still quite new, we thought it was much newer nature. Also the rooms are clean and tidy. We had a room on the ground floor. Therefore, that on the ground floor also the indoor pool ... at the back of the hotel is housed, is the ceiling in the rooms significantly higher than in the remaining floors. This gives a great feeling of spaciousness, for some perhaps that is a bit too high. Then better a room on the upper floors. The beds were good, although not absolutely great. Bathroom/ toilet were clean. We had to however a smile: the furniture for the hotels was for certain new, the old-fashioned office chair with roles fit however so not at all the rest. However for the price the we paid for one night included Continental Breakfast we can get in Europa just a decent champagne! So this is really a bargain: it is cheap, it is clean, it is located well off the interstate and one of the best Steakhouses of the State is just a few steps way. Heart what else do you want?
Information about Hotel Sleep Inn & Suites Rapid City
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationLocated at the gateway to the Black Hills of South Dakota, Rapid City is just a short drive (some 4.8 km) from Mount Rushmore National Memorial. This historic icon, envisioned and sculpted by Gutzon Borglum, stands as a massive tribute to America's past, and features granite monuments of Presidents Washington, Jefferson, Roosevelt and Lincoln. A multitude of nature trails and parks are located in the surrounding area. The hotel is around 10.8 km from the centre of Rapid City. Many restaurants and pubs are to be found around 1-2 minutes' walk away, and shopping facilities are located around 5 km from the property. The Black Hills National Forest is some 75.5 km from the hotel, Custer State Park is around 64.2 km away, the Dinosaur Park is around 12.2 km away, and Sioux Falls is some 54.9 km away.
- This economical hotel has 80 rooms with great views and excellent service. It is an excellent choice for a comfortable but affordable stay. Facilities at this air-conditioned establishment include a lobby with 24-hour reception and check-out service, lift access and a breakfast room. Internet access, a laundry service (for a fee) and a car park are also available.
- All of the well-appointed guest rooms are furnished with a microwave, fridge, coffee maker, flat-screen cable TV with free HBO, a desk, an iron and an ironing board. The en suite bathroom features a shower with a curved shower rod and a bathtub as well as a hairdryer. Other in-room amenities include a double or king-size bed with pillow-top mattress and down pillows. Select rooms have sofa sleepers. Amenities also include a direct dial telephone, radio, Internet access and individually regulated air conditioning and heating.
- Guests of this hotel can enjoy additional features like an indoor pool, hot tub and a gym.
- The hotel offers a complimentary breakfast.
- The hotel accepts American Express, MasterCard and VISA.
- Check-in time is 3 pm and check-out time is 12 pm.
- From Rapid City regional airport, head along Firestation Rd toward Airport Rd / CR-C235. Keep going straight onto Airport Rd / CR-C235. Turn right onto SR-44 / E Highway. Take the ramp left and follow signs for US-16 Truck East / SR-79 North / Elk Vale Rd. Turn right onto Cheyenne Blvd.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Hairdressers/Beauty salon
- Business centre
- Air conditioning
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Pets allowed
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
Other hotel information
- Car hire
- Pets allowed
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See