Hotel review overview
Klaus & Lolo
- Hotel not recommended
- City break
- February 2014
From the many hotels, which we have ever had, this hotel is the worst which we ever experienced. The unfriendliness of the staff and the dirt in the hotel were unbearable. Even the and towels was partly dirty. It was worst in the dining room, in which breakfast and dinner. The air conditioning didn't work, even though it was warm, one couldn't open the window, because the street noise didn't bother. this hotel is not for the image of the beautiful country Israel make.
An amazing, modern hotel in the heart of Jerusalem
- Recommended hotel
- Other stay
- December 2013
I travel to Israel often, and this hotel is one of the finest and best values that one can find. The pools are clean, the staff is friendly, and if you are in a pinch, there is currency exchange at the front desk, which is a great option if you're nowhere near an ATM. There are several lifts, about 20 floors, and the hotel is a perfect encapsulation for business or pleasure travelers.
Lovely hotel with pool area
- Recommended hotel
- City break
- June 2013
Ideally located nearby the knesset. With the tram in a few minutes, you are in the old town from Jerusalem. Gladly again at any time:-)
Information about Jerusalem Gardens Hotel & Spa
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThis hotel is located at the entrance of the city, within walking distance of the Knesset, Israel Museum, new Supreme Court, Bible Lands Museum and the Israel Convention Center.
- Guests of the establishment are welcomed in the lobby, which has a 24-hour reception and a 24-hour check-out service. Services such as a safe and currency exchange facilities make for a comfortable stay. Internet access is available in public areas. Gastronomic options include a restaurant, a breakfast room, a café and a bar. Guests arriving in their own vehicles can park in the car park.
- Guests will also find a balcony in most accommodation units. Among the amenities are a safe and a minibar. Other features include a telephone and a TV. In the bathrooms, guests will find a bath and a hairdryer.
- A refreshing dip in the indoor or outdoor pool can be pleasantly cooling on hot days. A hot tub provides an opportunity for relaxation. Variety is offered by the range of sports and leisure options available in the establishment, including a gym, a sauna and massage treatments.
- The establishment offers the following bookable meals and board options: breakfast, B & B and half board.
- The following credit cards are accepted at the establishment: American Express, VISA, Diners Club and MasterCard.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- What the hotel offersDiscover the attractive city of Jerusalem and enjoy every comfort and convenience at the Leonardo Inn Hotel Jerusalem.
- LocationThe hotel is located near many major attractions like the Knesset, the Israeli Parliament Building, National Museum and the convention centre.
- Accommodation200 comfortable rooms with high standard facilities such as air conditioning, cable TV, telephone, safe, radio and balcony with fantastic view to Jerusalem ensure a wonderful stay.
- Food and Drink- restaurant - bar
- Leisure- Spa including indoor pool - Outdoor swimming pool - Sauna - Jacuzzi
- Other facilities and services- Conference room for up to 500 people
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-smoking room
- Shops in the hotel
- Hotel safe
- Central heating
- Air conditioning
- Free parking
- Car park
- Writing bureau
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Hotel bar
- Breakfast buffet
- Packed lunches
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
- Outdoor pool
- Spa centre
- Special massages
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Currency exchange
- All public and private areas are no smoking zones
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See