Rosa Bella Corfu Suite Hotel & Spa(4 stars)P.O. Box 98 View on map
At a glance
- Four star hotel (2) "Four star hotel" found in 2 reviews
- " Four star hotel ... 1 star definitely a steal! "September 2012
- " ... was a really beautiful vacation, felt 3 days a car borrowed and Corfu explore... 7 days only in the hotel to stay I can definitely not recommend. Since Corfu miracle wonderful beaches offers, the hotel's own beach is against rather the ungepflegteste and 'ugly' beach on the whole Corfu! The staff however was ... "September 2012
- The staff are very friendly (1) "The staff are very friendly" found in 1 review
- " If you are only a few in the hotel is, it is ok. The staff are very friendly and seemed competent. The cleanliness is strong to be desired ( used underpants found in box ... "September 2012
- Wonderful food (1) "Wonderful food" found in 1 review
- " ... at the way to the beach 2 taverns ( think not hotel area internally are ), because the hotel no evening entertainment offers, you can evenings nice place, good live music, good dance acts, and wonderful food ! In short: was a really beautiful vacation, felt 3 days a car borrowed and Corfu explore... 7 ... "September 2012
Show on map:
Hotel review overview
Summary of guest reviews by category
- Hotel in generalPros
- Hotel in general (2) Comments related to "Hotel in general" found in 2 reviews
- " Four star hotel... 1 star definitely a steal! " read hotel reviewSeptember 2012
- " ... was a really beautiful vacation, felt 3 days a car borrowed and Corfu explore... 7 days only in the hotel to stay I can definitely not recommend. Since Corfu miracle wonderful beaches offers, the hotel's own beach is against rather the ungepflegteste and 'ugly' beach on the whole Corfu! The staff however was ... " read hotel reviewSeptember 2012
- Hotel in general (2)
- Quality (1) Comments related to "Food" found in 1 review
- " ... at the way to the beach 2 taverns ( think not hotel area internally are ), because the hotel no evening entertainment offers, you can evenings nice place, good live music, good dance acts, and wonderful food! In short: was a really beautiful vacation, felt 3 days a car borrowed and Corfu explore... 7 ... " read hotel reviewSeptember 2012
- Quality (1)
Very nice island - but not in this hotel!
- Hotel not recommended
- Proof of booking
- Beach holiday
- August 2013
We are a family with a child (5 years) traveling. A room was rather fast assigned and at the beginning we were also very happy, now arrived. Unfortunately then came the letdown also very fast. The room was completely moldy and so, that the humidity no possibility to breathe left (room 118 the same is also in many other rooms: 119,168 us.). We got the room immediately complained and a day later got a new room. Here it was now. A large room (family suite) consisting of two rooms, two balconies, large bathroom, kitchenette, two tvs. Here were ... all items already long overdue for the older, but no mold. Only what really bothered me was very nasty air conditioning! The cleaning was very superficial and only partially, but one could always with some chlorine cleaner long smell. The bedlinen was in two weeks not changed, only the towels, but it is very bad that! The smell is way on the hotel premises a big problem. This is therefore, that the sewage by the hotel into the sea flows (you can easy see). Moreover, that the schwimmbadpumpen so loud, that it is almost impossible, sleeping with open balcony door! But we did for the change in purchase taken, because a stay in verschimmeltem room even worse perspective was. Overall the hotel is really in need of renovation! From 4 stars can long be no question. Service, apart from the change, was absolutely bad! Particularly unfriendly the kitchen staff! There was no hello or good morning, not answer! You had to go on a glass and if this then was brought, so he was so dirty, that one did not dare, to drink! It is really unbelievable, as dirty table-ware was! Also rice in speisesaalz remained 2 weeks' unnoticeable '. The wasps you could also in the evaluation record, as this really countless were available and in particular children fear made, but we have us with nelkenöl armed and the plague moderated-). The food itself was a delicious and, aside from the breakfast, varied. Breakfast was 2 weeks however absolutely without modifications. For a week it was ok, for two but not more! The pool was large and clean. The situation with the beach chairs as everywhere critical-). The beach can't be described as well. Stones, waves and very much own. Furthermore, that an umbrella 8 Euro cost, while in all other beaches just 2 Euro! You can the sea but still enjoy, if you get closer to the mountain or to another beach with the rental car drive. The prices in the hotel or 2 taverns in the closer are very high, compared with the rest of the island. For example: orange juice - 4,5 Euro, fish - 15 Euro, beer - 3,5 Euro, water - 2,5 Euro. The hotel is off the beaten path. To the town it was only about 25 minutes, the bus drives however only 4 times a day and very inconvenient. You missed these, only taxi for about 30 Euro in question. The best you rent a car and not in the hotel (costs!). About 10 minutes to foot far away from the hotel there are two car rentals. We were in 'Corfu vip services' (right after the release) and were very satisfied. Managed the letting of a married couple, the super nice impression have bequeathed to us. We still have a mobile phone (+30) 69369 61186, which we gladly further can give. Since we 3. were, we have nonetheless a small! Car searched and a Opel Corsa taken. Cost 43 Euro per day. Incidentally, the smaller the car the better. Because there is a traffic chaos, roads are mostly narrow and bad. Nevertheless, we have the island explores by car. Another tip: we had a gps carried and this was a great idea. Incidentally, there are many excursions, the hotel see and can buy. Interesting was the fact, that the german and english speaking excursions around more than 3 - fold cheap, than for example russian-speaking. If we want a private excursion program together, so the best bet the adac - booklet and a gps and rent a car. For us it was absolutely ideal! In particular, you get a super great beach glifada visit! wi-fi is only in the entrance area of the hotel and is very bad. Face very bad service (especially. Lack of cleanliness, lack of friendliness) were only 2-3 couples from Germany. Rest of the guests came from Russia (probably mainly ), Spain, Italy. Very unpleasant was, that one around 12 hours check-out and the suit-cases only in the entrance area of the hotel is. On the day of departure was the whole range fully with bags crowded. A assistance with the bags (you have to be very many stairs) was not offered, in contrast to the entry and a goodbye there was also not. A necessary precaution: a staff (bell boy) travels through the hotel with a large Jeep and a speed of about 90-100 kilometer per hour it was really dangerous, especially. For children! Besides noticed, the incidents and confrontations there were already. Conclusion: a beautiful island, a visit is absolutely worth it! But not at this hotel, even if you, as we, the hotel only for staying overnight to use!
Can negative evaluations not to understand.
- Recommended hotel
- Beach holiday
- July 2013
• smaller hotel with about 70 rooms on the hillside all with a fantastic sea view, balcony od. terrace (tip: who infants or not to foot is good, should be a room quite far below prefer, as otherwise there were many stairs to climb are; Conclusion: further above, the stairs - elevator does not go up to the top • rooms are large (we had junior suite for 2 erw. + 2 kd), clean, with a kitchenette, bathroom was clean, except for fixtures are in need of renovation • guest structure: 'thank god' not only german, in our travel time ... french, russians, norwegian, belgians, italians, was pleasant.
This hotel is really the last, maximum 2 stars
- Hotel not recommended
- Beach holiday
- July 2013
This hotel was really the last. The few positive reviews can only from the hotel itself! Such a bad hotel i am not even in the 3 star category of griechenlandgewöhnt. To be silent completely of the meal, but more about that later. At 6 of 14 days/nights no cooling air conditioning and with 2 small children and about 28 degrees at night in the room. Moreover, the curtains before the windows moldy, it smelled accordingly also musty and like mold. In addition, the bathroom was dirty, even after a further cleaning, it smelled like sewage! All the fixtures in ... the bathrooms with toxic verdigris covered, which also after repeated cleaning not away. According to description in the internet, the basis of our reservation was, was a kids club for our larger daughter assured. As the travel line locally expressly confirmed, and in the hotel there were no kids club. The existing playground was (for about 30 children in the area) a swing and a see-saw! Since we with two one-year-old infants are traveling, we have emphasized, within the grounds of elevators and stairs to have ( zwillingskinderwagen ). This call by the all route service center assured. We had unfortunately to determine, that an elevator in the main building is available (in the lobby, etc.), as well as a 2 for the houses in the front area. We were in the rear area of the area, a other accommodation could not be done. So we had to, several times daily the small each time 40 steps up and down In the internet the pictures (at Alltours booked) the grounds show the part. Not the rosa bella. The food was, as almost all of the guests commented was, of an extremely poor quality. All three days there was the same food, the, completely looked unappetising (and god we are not mekelig). Grilled meat (from the optics) consisted entirely of fat There were often no fruit. Exemplary said that staff, asked, that no bananas were available: in three days are coming again bananas. In the morning with the breakfast there was very little selection and alternation, the eggs were always cold, the scrambled eggs and fried eggs ledrig, there was always the same, very unappetizing looking sausage (only 1 sort of). The universe inclusive food supply was limited to, that instead of the extremely unappetizing lunch and dinner in addition each day the same pot-cakes offer.
- Recommended hotel
- Beach holiday
- July 2013
I must now a bat for the hotel. The hotel i had booked without before to inquire about the whole how and what. I would have myself after the last evaluations addressed, i would also not be there traveled. Have after the reservation with the inquiries begun and could so prepare well. When i see that the hotel is built to a slope, i must expect i also steps to climb Sure the breakfast was rather simple and it has repeatedly, but there was always plenty there and there were also enough fruits. If i now every morning my banana ... need i can on the market to buy and they carry forward for breakfast with. It will consider certainly no staff upset. If you are in southern countries travels you know that there is no hot food, it was always warm. Cold food i stayed at the hotel never get and tasted it also. The entire staff was very friendly and willing to help. The rooms were rather large and well equipped. In the bathroom there were light drawbacks. In all i would say that the price-performance ratio still is true. I have also already completely different hotels in Greece met. The pool was relatively large and always kept clean. The offer that pool bar was limited but it was good. Certainly the beach chairs was not always enough, but there were also days since the day still enough empty pool chairs to find. The chairs before 7 o'clock be reserved and didn't use it is due to the guests and not at the hotel! Now to the beach. Sure the beach is not the bringer, but it was so bad also not. It is true that at the beginning of the beach the seaweed somewhat high stacks and a small stream into the sea flows. But i'm not set. There was throughout the day enough free beach chairs to rent. For 8 €it is still affordable, have other beaches even 1 2 €pay. The beach is rocky i knew before and bathing shoes help. The water was correctly clear except for the places where the waves the sand churn and the seaweed with wash up. That is precisely the nature. In the back bay, the one with the tretboot reached (1 8 €for two hours) it is really quiet and the water glass clear. You have in the bay even smelled sighting. Did even on photographs of our friends saw the same time there as we were. A rental car is very recommendable to discover the island. It were in any case very nice two weeks in the hotel. If all this is not good enough just have to clearly more money into your hand and can then but still unhappy!
- Hotel not recommended
- Beach holiday
- May 2013
This hotel is 4 stars are not justified! The breakfast was a real catastrophe Cleanliness in the bathroom left a lot to be
Information about Rosa Bella Corfu Suite Hotel & Spa
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThis hotel is built on a hillside ending in the sea of Ermones, a little pebbled bay on the west coast of Corfu Island. It is set within 24,000 m² of grounds full of olive groves and colourful gardens. It lies in the town of Ermones, right on the beach and 5 km from Aqualand Water Park. It is a 25-minute drive to Corfu town and 17 km to Corfu Airport.
- A total of 78 accommodation units, distributed among the main building and the 8 adjacent buildings, are offered in the establishment. A lobby and a reception are available to guests. Services and facilities at the hotel include internet access, wireless internet access, a restaurant, a bar, a TV room, a playroom and theatre hall. Guests can visit the supermarket to purchase daily necessities. Shopping facilities are available. The grounds of the establishment feature a playground and an attractive garden. Guests arriving in their own vehicles can park in the car park. Guests can also use the bicycle storage facilities. Active guests can make use of the bicycle hire service to explore the surrounding area (for a fee).
- All accommodation units feature air conditioning, central heating, a living room and a bathroom. The balcony or terrace found in most accommodation units offers additional comfort. Some of the accommodation units offer wonderful sea views. The accommodation units each feature separate bedrooms. A safe is also available. The kitchenette features a fridge. All rooms offer internet access, a telephone, a TV and a radio. In the bathrooms, guests will find a shower, a bath, a hairdryer and bathrobes.
- A refreshing dip in the indoor or outdoor pool can be pleasantly cooling on hot days. Sun loungers and parasols offer the ideal way to unwind. A hot tub (for a fee) provides an opportunity for relaxation. The poolside bar serves a selection of refreshing drinks. The establishment offers a range of outdoor sporting opportunities, including beach volleyball, volleyball and golf, or for a fee, cycling/mountain biking and tennis. For additional fees, a gym and table tennis are also available to guests. The establishment offers various spa options, including a spa, a hammam and a beauty salon, or for a fee, a sauna and massage treatments. Live music and a disco complete the range of options available.
- The establishment offers a wide range of bookable meals and board options, including breakfast, lunch, dinner, B & B, half board and All-inclusive. The establishment additionally offers snacks. Alcohol-free drinks and alcoholic drinks are available.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Shops in the hotel
- Hairdressers/Beauty salon
- Hotel safe
- Central heating
- Air conditioning
- Free parking
- Car park
- Writing bureau
- Satellite TV
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Pets allowed
- Hotel bar
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
- Tennis court
- Spa centre
Other hotel information
- City hotel
- 24 hour reception
- Babysitting/Child services
- Free Wifi access included
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See