Hotel Hilton Garden Inn Orlando at SeaWorld International Center(3 stars)6850 Westwood Blvd View on map
At a glance
- Value for money (3) "Value for money" found in 3 reviews
- " We had the Seaworld vacation package with hotel accommodations booked. That is the value for money optimal. If the tickets includes the night still about 20$ cost. Super also hotel guests free ... "July 2012
- " Great hotel , ideal for parkbesuche "July 2012
- " Great hotel especially for parkbesuche. SeaWorld lies exactly opposite. Tickets for SeaWorld can be a ... "July 2012
- The room was very clean and tidy (1) "The room was very clean and tidy" found in 1 review
- " ... good and cheap breakfast. For example for 3.99 buffet breakfast plus coffee we came, I think on 6.50, and you can eat and coffee drink so much one wants, thus why the money the hotel give. The room was very clean and tidy , only the safe has us been missing. Apart from that really recommendable! "July 2012
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Summary of guest reviews by category
- Hotel in generalPros
- Hotel in general (3) Comments related to "Hotel in general" found in 3 reviews
- " We had the Seaworld vacation package with hotel accommodations booked. That is the value for money optimal. If the tickets includes the night still about 20$ cost. Super also hotel guests free ... " read hotel reviewJuly 2012
- " Great hotel, ideal for parkbesuche " read hotel reviewJuly 2012
- " Great hotel especially for parkbesuche. SeaWorld lies exactly opposite. Tickets for SeaWorld can be a ... " read hotel reviewJuly 2012
- Hotel in general (3)
- Cleanliness (1) Comments related to "Room" found in 1 review
- " ... good and cheap breakfast. For example for 3.99 buffet breakfast plus coffee we came, I think on 6.50, and you can eat and coffee drink so much one wants, thus why the money the hotel give. The room was very clean and tidy, only the safe has us been missing. Apart from that really recommendable! " read hotel reviewJuly 2012
- Cleanliness (1)
Convenient to SeaWorld
- January 2014
good hotel, near sea world. good for families.
Good starting point for local attractions.
- October 2013
Somewhat outdated hotel, good price-performance ratio of the breakfast. Good starting point for Seaworld. Also a trip to the kennedy space center and Disney World offer from here. Here, certainly not from, in modern luxury to indulge. Price-performance ratio is ok.
! Tips in my evaluation note! Then: top!
- Nachweis erbracht
- June 2013
We stayed in this hotel with our ostküstenreise the USA to quickly to the disney/epcot center and sea life to come. The hotel is past it and not the newest. You could see that, for example, in the bathrooms, where partly. Appropriate discoloration noticeable, the bath is very small. The rooms are but comparatively very large. You couldn't open the windows. Behind the hotel (about 100-200 metres) are bungalows, whether a lärmstörung out, we don't know, as we were out every day. Wi-fi is for this hotel free of charge- on the rooms - inclusive. We had booked only overnight ... accomodation, with breakfast per person over 15 Dollar was very expensive, we therefore have the ratio not use (breakfast buffet within 5 minutes by car for 5 Dollar distance-always go where many people are, then you know that it is good!). In the hotel were many older guests in businesskleidung. Major plus: the parking lot (not supervised) is completely free of charge!
- Nachweis erbracht
- May 2013
It is a great hotel, the furnishing is good and functional. The hotel has plenty of free parking. The check-in was very friendly done. The attractions are partly in the immediate area.
Nice hotel - right next to Seaworld
- December 2012
The garden inn is located right next to Disney Seaworld, you can even of the pool from various slides and co discover. Generally the hgi a huge complex with many pools, parking and many rooms. Cleanliness is good, the breakfast in the open very pleasant. After disney is the way with around 30 to 45 minutes-depending upon traffic-quite pleasant. The hotel lies at a very long road with many eating options.
Information about Hotel Hilton Garden Inn Orlando at SeaWorld International Center
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThis hotel is located within walking distance of Sea World, just 800 m from Discovery Cove.
- The air-conditioned hotel comprises a total of 233 rooms spread over 8 floors. Facilities include a foyer with a 24-hour reception desk, a safe, a currency exchange desk, a cloakroom and a lift in addition to a newspaper stand, a bar, conference facilities and public Internet access. The Great American Grill restaurant offers breakfast, lunch and the evening meal, whilst the Pavilion Pantry is open to guests 24 hours a day. Fees apply for use of the room and laundry services as well as the laundrette whilst a car park and garage parking are on offer to those arriving by car.
- Each of the beautifully decorated rooms comes with an en suite bathroom, a direct dial telephone, satellite TV, a radio, an Internet connection, a fridge, a microwave, a coffee machine, ironing equipment, a double or king-size bed and a balcony or terrace. Individually controllable heating and air conditioning also feature as standard.
- There is a heated swimming pool to make use of in the outdoor complex. Further leisure options include a hot tub and an in-house gym.
- Kids under 12 years eat for free with a paying adult. The Pavilion Pantry offers an assortment of refrigerator, frozen and microwavable packaged items that guests can prepare with their in-room hospitality centre including a microwave and a refrigerator. It is open 24 hours.
- American Express, MasterCard and VISA are accepted.
- There is a complimentary shuttle bus service to Walt Disney World, SeaWorld and Universal Orlando. There is a fee for early departure.
- From Orlando International Airport - Exit the airport on the Beachline Expressway / 528 Toll Road going West. Take exit 1, International Drive. Turn left/South onto International Drive. Turn right on Westwood Blvd. The hotel is on the left in 0.8 km.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Luggage room
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-smoking room
- Business centre
- Cash machine on site
- Hotel safe
- Air conditioning
- Free parking
- Car park
- Writing bureau
- Additional childrens' bed
- Coffee and tea
- Hair dryer
- Electronic room keys
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Pets allowed
- Fire alarm
- Hotel bar
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
- Outdoor pool
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Express check in and check out
- 24 hour security
- Car hire
- Children welcome
- All public and private areas are no smoking zones
- Free Wifi access included
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See