Hotel Sofitel Athens Airport(5 stars)Athens International Airport 19019 Spata View on map
At a glance
- Clean hotel (2) "Clean hotel" found in 2 reviews
- " Very pleasant, clean hotel in perfect location at the airport with friendly, helpful staff, suitable for people who travel ... "July 2012
- " Very pleasant, clean hotel in perfect location at the airport with friendly, helpful staff, suitable for people who travel by plane with amazing kaytu in Athens or short stay with sightseeing. "July 2012
- Perfect location (1) "Perfect location" found in 1 review
- " Very pleasant, clean hotel in perfect location at the airport with friendly, helpful staff, suitable for people who travel by plane with ... "July 2012
- Helpful staff (1) "Helpful staff" found in 1 review
- " Very pleasant, clean hotel in perfect location at the airport with friendly, helpful staff , suitable for people who travel by plane with amazing kaytu in Athens or short stay with ... "July 2012
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Summary of guest reviews by category
- Hotel in generalPros
- Hotel in general (2) Comments related to "Hotel in general" found in 2 reviews
- " Very pleasant, clean hotel in perfect location at the airport with friendly, helpful staff, suitable for people who travel ... " read hotel reviewJuly 2012
- " Very pleasant, clean hotel in perfect location at the airport with friendly, helpful staff, suitable for people who travel by plane with amazing kaytu in Athens or short stay with sightseeing. " read hotel reviewJuly 2012
- Hotel in general (2)
Not what I expected
- Nicht empfohlen
- April 2014
Had a one night stay here between the flights. The main plus for that was the location (not the hotel starts number) as it is only 50 meters outside the main airport entrance, but the price was to high (around 170 euro). Next time I will try not to stay for a night in Athens. The hotel is 5 stars so there is at least 4 people at the lobby area ready to assist You, but that do not help if the reception worker do not recognize Your high loyalty status (as it happened to me). The hotel itself from ... outside looks like Ibis, but inside is ok and clean. I got a nonsmoking room, but someone definitely was smoking there before me, because there was a typical smell. The wifi worked good and the shower area was nice, but didn’t tried the breakfast. Overall, I’m not satisfied with this stay and definitely will not stay here again.
Good hotel to stay before early flight
- November 2013
I stayed in this hotel twice, before my early flights from Athens. The location is excellent - literally few steps from the departure hall. No stress if the shuttle bus or taxi will be available, you simply walk to the hotel lobby or back to the airport. The quality of rooms is not the same, the first was average and needed refurbishment, the second was much better, with better equipment for the same price as the previous one. At the reception everything goes fast and smoothly, they are ready to serve travelers 24/7 - and always with a smile. You ... can make your own cup of tea or coffee in your room, what is very nice after long flight or if you need to work late in the night. Hotel is very quiet, you cannot hear airport noise nor your neighbors. Just lift sometimes makes troubles and does not accept the room card, so you need to spend some time to get to your floor. But it`s for sure the hotel you can rest properly before your flight.
Perfect for a transit at ATH airport
- August 2013
The hotel is next to ATH terminal, it is really a 5 minutes walk from arrivals - and the next day it took me just slightly over 5 minutes before reaching security. The premises well kept well clean and mantained.
Very good hotel located in front of air terminal
- August 2013
Very good hotel located in front of the air terminal. Very good connections with the city center due to an efficient bus service. I have to stress the extremely good assistence at the reception; I forgot my mobile phone on an armchair just in front of the check-in & check-out desk. I called the reception; they found the phone and they keep it in a safe until I came back and collected it. Very good hotel.
From the land into the room in 10 minutes
- May 2013
If you only for a short Athens and the way into town save would be to recommend this hotel. Despite the location is absolutely no aircraft noise in the rooms to hear. At the bar is (how often in Athens) patience...
Information about Hotel Sofitel Athens Airport
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThis hotel is located opposite Athens airport, just 10 km from the museums and 27 km from the centre of Athens. Public transport departs from stops within 100 metres of the hotel.
- This welcoming hotel was built in 2001 and comprises 345 rooms spread over 9 floors. Various facilities are available to guests including a cosy bar, a hairdresser and a restaurant with non-smoking area. The hotel has a car park and a garage for those arriving by car.
- The rooms come with an en suite bathroom with hairdryer, and also come equipped with a direct dial telephone, a minibar, a fridge and a safe.
- The hotel offers an indoor swimming pool, a sauna and a gym.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-smoking room
- Hairdressers/Beauty salon
- Business centre
- Cash machine on site
- Hotel safe
- Central heating
- Air conditioning
- Free parking
- Car park
- Writing bureau
- Additional childrens' bed
- Satellite TV
- Electronic room keys
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Pets allowed
- Hotel bar
- Breakfast in the room
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
- Indoor pool
- Spa centre
- Beauty treatments
Other hotel information
- Airport hotel
- 24 hour reception
- Babysitting/Child services
- Express check in and check out
- Car hire
- Ticket service
- Information desk
- Currency exchange
- Pets allowed
- Children welcome
- Shoe shine service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See