Hotel Ibis Mall of the Emirates(2 stars)2A Street, P.O. Box 283825 Al-Barsha, Dubai United Arab Emirates View on map
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Never again over there - you could find something better!
- Nicht empfohlen
- December 2013
I was with a friend for 10 days and the room was not really great. Too small for 2 people and the bathroom smelled of mildew when we walked in. The windows didn't open, so no fresh air with the exception of the air conditioning, but also not more completely fresh. The food was ok, but if i scrambled eggs food, i would also like, that eggs in it and not eierpulver with water. The receptionist at check-in my suitcases taken, but the my girlfriend not. May be, that the women different reputation, but if europeans are, you can get ... different attitude. There is wi-fi, only downstairs in the lobby, but not fast. In the room there was only cable, the laptop can put, to access the internet. Strangely was the wired internet even slower than the wi-fi in the lobby. If you so the cell phone online wants to go, you need to get with all in the lobby, which didn't really great is, if one evening still a little whatsappen wants. Positive was, that the front desk (except for the male staff) was very friendly and we could always help. The metro station is a bit further away, but as the taxis in Dubai only around the €0.35/km costs, is anyway rather in order. But that was it. Overall i am disappointed. I have 60 Euro per room per night inclusive (bad) breakfast, stinky bathroom and slow internet. For 600 Euro i find something better next time. I go there again!
What you pay for you get in Dubai.
- Nicht empfohlen
- Nachweis erbracht
- December 2013
With repeated Dubai-stay we will spend a little more and get the better hotel! Staff are very friendly but the rooms were a bit musty and really small (already clear, cheapest option...) , bathroom wasn't clean and the location for shopping (Mall of the Emirates) or express the metro convenient.
Ideal for a short city break! Centrally located!
- November 2013
Ideal for a short city break. Centrally located. Everything you need can be found in the Mall of Emirates. Stylish lobby, alcohol and no smoking in the hotel bar.
Hotel on the go
- May 2013
Basic but convenient hotel - location close to the shopping mall with restaurants and transportation available. Friendly staff. WIFI available only in the lobby which allowed me to disconnect with the outer world :-). Food just OK, but for a short stay it was good enough. Definitely good value for money.
Nice verkehrsgünstiges city hotel
- Nachweis erbracht
- March 2013
Nice city hotel the surely more than 2 star rating. The cleanliness in the public areas is, as everywhere in Dubai, excellent. Stylish furniture in the lobby. The types of people were 'international' and very pleasant and quiet. The breakfast was hearty with fruit, juices eggs, tomatoes, cucumbers, jogourt, fresh rolls and Baguette, as well as sausage and cheese, honey and jam. The room was rather small, without wardrobe and safe but decorated up to date with air-conditioning, small fridge and free internet! There was only one towel per person so actually a small towel was missing. Flat-screen tv with ... RTL II and ZDF. The room would be cleaned daily and was also clean. Taxi fare to jumeira open beach circa 15 Dirham (3 Euro),day ticket gold for metro 30 Dirham (6 Euro). To Mall of the Emirates at the entrance kempinski around 10 minutes away on foot. Dubai Mall with burj khalifa is really worth seeing, also in the evening. We can recommend this hotel.
Information about Hotel Ibis Mall of the Emirates
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThe Mall of the Emirates, the largest mall in Dubai, is right on the hotel's doorstep. Moreover, Golden Diamond Park, Dubai Media and Internet Cities and the warm beaches of the Arabian Gulf are all only minutes away.
- The hotel has 204 air-conditioned rooms, wireless Internet access in the lobby, a hotel safe, restaurant, coffee shop and a bar. Room service and laundry service are also offered. The hotel offers the best value for money in the city.
- The guest rooms are inviting, modern, spacious and comfortable, with a cosy bed and a functionally appointed bathroom. The rooms have many useful amenities including a direct dial telephone, Internet access, satellite/cable TV and individually regulated air conditioning.
- There is a bar and a restaurant at the hotel and a pasta-and-pizza themed restaurant with live cooking.
- American Express, MasterCard and VISA are accepted as methods of payment.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Non-smoking room
- Hairdressers/Beauty salon
- Hotel safe
- Air conditioning
- Free parking
- Car park
- Writing bureau
- Additional childrens' bed
- Satellite TV
- Hair dryer
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Hotel bar
A choice of sports
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Car hire
- Information desk
- Currency exchange
- Free Wifi access included
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See