At a glance
- With good value for money (1) "With good value for money" found in 1 review
- " ... So is the chef evenings the time, every guest the dishes at the buffet to explain. Short walk from the hotel to the beautiful, some kilometer long beach promenade. Some shops, lots of restaurants with good value for money . Watchable Marina, otherwise in Agadir little architectural highlights. Daily ( except Monday) ... "May 2012
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Summary of guest reviews by category
- Hotel in generalPros
- Cost Effectiveness (1) Comments related to "Hotel in general" found in 1 review
- " ... So is the chef evenings the time, every guest the dishes at the buffet to explain. Short walk from the hotel to the beautiful, some kilometer long beach promenade. Some shops, lots of restaurants with good value for money. Watchable Marina, otherwise in Agadir little architectural highlights. Daily ( except Monday) ... " read hotel reviewMay 2012
- Cost Effectiveness (1)
Good for those in search of peace
- September 2013
Middle hotel with about 125 rooms. Has the best time behind itself and needed in some areas already somewhat renovation. Four stars are too high. Three stars in any case. Rooms with balcony or terrace. Some large room without a balcony. Nice, that you can also visit the green (Gartenhotel) sit. Hotel was clean. Guests in the middle and older range. A lot of french but also german, dutch and eastern europe. Wi-fi was very good.
My oasis in Agadir ☺
- Nachweis erbracht
- June 2013
We were for 6. the odyssey, which says already everything ☺ a lovely small 4 star hotel, quiet and yet centrally located, is an ideal base for the country and people to meet. Since we always with the car, we in the evening back. The rooms are big enough and modern with super comfy bed. The hotel is more something for guests middle age without children. Look forward to next year, and in particular the staff, from the nice cleaning lady amina to the doorman, all extremely nice and courteous.
Best Western odyssee park in Agadir
- February 2013
The Best Western Hotel odyssee park in Agadir is only a couple of minutes away from the sea and border directly at the vogelzoo (vallee des oiseaux) at. The rooms hane all a rather small balcony. The rooms are comfortable furnished, not very big but comfortable. Very good beds and a nice bathroom completed de comfort from. The pool is very clean and enough beach chairs are available.
We will be back! Wonderful general satisfied
- December 2012
Cleanliness is largely written. Except a few few repair joints in the bathroom we didn't found, what us as lack noticed would be. The door only goes on, if both sides want (only in each case 1 handle for their own side) really great ☺
The hotel was the price-performance anspr.
- Nachweis erbracht
- November 2012
The hotel was a middle to good standard. Because of the relatively low price it was our expectations.
Information about BEST WESTERN Odyssee Park
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThis conference hotel enjoys a central location. It lies within the tourist zone and is just 100 metres from the city centre and 250 metres from the beach. The immediate vicinity features shops, restaurants, bars, pubs, nightlife spots and public transport links. The hotel is also close to Birds Valley and is within walking distance of the major points of interest. Agadir fishing port is 1 km away, the souk is 3 km away and Taroudant is a 1-hour journey away by car.
- The beach hotel's entrance and public areas have been renovated in a Moroccan design and all of the guest rooms were recently renovated in a modern style. The establishment comprises 3 storeys and a total of 140 guest rooms. Fully air-conditioned, it welcomes its guests into a lobby with 24-hour reception and check-out service, hotel safe and currency exchange facilities. On-site facilities include lift access, a newspaper stand, a hairdressing salon, a TV lounge, a children's playground and a kids' club. The hotel has a buffet restaurant, a range of bars, shops and a disco, and conference facilities and Internet access are provided. A laundry service is available and guests arriving by car can leave their vehicles in the nearby car park.
- Most of the guest rooms are twin-bedded and come well decorated with light colours. All of the rooms have a bathroom with bathtub, shower and hairdryer, and in-room facilities include a direct dial telephone, a flat-screen satellite/cable TV, air conditioning and central heating. They also have a terrace or balcony and some of them have a lateral view on the sea.
- The hotel has an outdoor swimming pool, which is heated in the winter, and a children's swimming area. A poolside snack bar provides convenient refreshments and guests can hire sun loungers and parasols for a fee. Other on-site leisure facilities include a tennis court, beach volleyball, petanque, billiards, table tennis, darts, a hot tub, a sauna, a gym (fees may apply), a beauty parlour and massage cabins (fees apply). Guests wishing to play a round of golf can visit the Soleil course, which is some 10 km from the accommodation.
- Guests can check in after 10 am and are required to check out by 12 noon. The reception is open 24 hours a day and the hotel has complimentary parking with security.
- Drive down Boulevard Mohamed V in the direction of the port. The hotel is on the left-hand side, in front of Hope Square and adjacent to Birds Valley.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-smoking room
- Shops in the hotel
- Hairdressers/Beauty salon
- Business centre
- Hotel safe
- Central heating
- Air conditioning
- Free parking
- Additional childrens' bed
- Satellite TV
- Air conditioning
- Coffee and tea
- Hair dryer
- Electronic room keys
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Fire alarm
- Hotel bar
- Catering service
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
- Outdoor pool
- Tennis court
- Spa centre
- Beauty treatments
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Express check in and check out
- Car hire
- Information desk
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See